Eyes Opened

By Winterbunny13

Story following a female reader x companions arc of Skyrim. Relationships will be focused on Vilkas ( because... More

Prelude
The Grand Mead Hall
A Modest Proposal
The Road Never Traveled
A Bar in a Sewer?
You can do that?
Life of Your Own
Setting up Shop
Eyes on the Prey
The Cauldron
Surprise
Celebration
Adjustment
Wuuthrad
The Trial
The Lone Wolf
Watchtower by Dusk
NightGate
Romeo and Juliet
Gray-Mane
Thalmor
Skjor and Aela
Wisdom
Confrontation
Dragons
Tally
Hitting the Books
Judgement & Test
Underforge
Ice Brains Sometimes Melt
acceptance
Silver Lining
Her Time of Need
Family Ties
One Missed Chance
Witches
Homecoming
Skyforge
High Hrothgar
The Dragon Born
Ice Breaker
Like Riding A Horse
The Companions, Whole
Proof Enough
Haunted Memories
Hope
Diplomatic Immunity
Eyes On The Horizon
Innocence
Honeymoon
Rat In The Corner
Author note
Silver Tongue
The Knowledge of the Elders
Madness Becomes Her
Trial By Fire
Truce
Errand
A Temple in the Sky
Excitement
Small Wonder
Insecurity
A short Goodbye
Reunion
Idealistic Life

Eye Of the Storm

26 1 1
By Winterbunny13

( Lemon warning )

Exhaustion. The long nights you worked tirelessly, the massive undertaking that was saving the lands left you with too much fatigue. With the small rests in between you were still burned out. You longed for the days that you could sneak into a certain werewolf's room, crack open a book of fiction and sit in silence next to him, reading. "[Y/N]?" The lackadaisical stare in your eyes forced a vigilant alarm within the man. He gently jolted you from the void you were staring into, your eyes moving to him listlessly.  "I was going to ask if you were okay, it's clear you're not."

Your voice grumbled a bit, how many times you had to raise your voice to simply talk over the two sides of the same coin left you nearly hoarse. "I'm fine, Vilkas." He shook his head wildly.

"Liar." He scooped you up, effortlessly even with the extra weight. You were used to his arms under your legs and back. The familiarity of it hadn't stopped you from panicking for a moment. He ushered you both into your room, kicking the door closed then walking to the bed. It was warmer than one would have guessed all the way up here. "There is no way you're fine when we've just gone through all that. Men acting like children. You must have at least a headache." He gingerly sat you down.

"Oh, well..." You continued to look at him even as he turned to walk away from you. "I had expected that, actually. Vilkas, the important part is that we got them to agree. We can continue now. We are so close, I just feel it..."

He locked the door, sighing. "It's not the important part. I understand the gravity of the situation and the plight of others are not lost on me. Not everyone is content in their place in life like me. If the world actually ended right now I would go down with it, by your side in a blaze of glory. But-" he walked back towards you, his steeled eyes staring into your soul. You felt important to only him when he looked at you like this. It relieved most of the weight off of your shoulders. A blessing, actually. "Saving all those around us would mean nothing to me if it took every bit of you to do it." Your eyes were locked on him, a light blushing dusted your cheeks. He was always so sweet. "I refuse to lose you in this process." He caressed your cheek before starting to remove your armor.

"You won't." Your hand moved to his to reassure him. "How could I let that happen? There's too much for me to live for." You watched a slight smile as your chest plate was hoisted off you, carefully set on the floor. You started to remove your gloves and boots, the man before you removing his own armor.

"Thank you for saying that, but I won't watch you run yourself into the ground either. I'm here to take care of you. Let's get you to sleep, you've had a long, stressful day." He took your boots and gauntlets. Your pants slipped off just before you retreated into the comfortable bed. He followed after lovingly folding your pants and his with your stuff, arm out. You lifted up, his arm moving under your neck, the other wrapping around you as your body relaxed into his warmth. He sighed, happily. "My darling wife..." He whispered.

"It was." You smiled softly, before cuddling a little closer to him. "Would have been worse, but you were there." Your nose touched his. After a moment you pressed your lips into his. It was bottomless, the blazing kiss brought upon repercussions once it broke. You struggled to keep up with the pace your heart set. Even after this long, being with him maybe you feel like it was the first time you'd kissed. His pithy eyes were fastened to you, lost in wonder. "Vilkas..." You groaned his name as lightly as you could. Soon he felt the comfortable touch of your fingers exploring his chest, running down his stomach. "I love you..."

He smiled softly, inching his lips towards your own. "I never get tired of hearing those words or seeing your beautiful face when you say them..." He scooped up your lips in his own, squeezing your body closer to his. You took the moment to plunge your exploring hand below the belt. Cupping his slightly hard cock through his boxers. His lips pulled from you in surprise. "L...love?"

"What?" Your voice was flirty, a clever smile on your lips as you stated into his eyes. Hearing him moan from your hand starting to run only excited you a little. "We're married now, right? So there should be a pro-"

His hand moved to your cheek. "Trust me... No problem with me wanting you..." He whispered, the words tickled your spine, you pleasantly smiling. "But you need rest. If we do this then- well I know myself. I'll indulge in my desire 'til the sun breaks dawn."

You shook your head ever so slowly. "I need to get rid of my stress. Which this is perfect for. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you're alone in your basic need for this. I may not have beast blood, my body needs you all the same. For as long as we can muster." Your hand carefully moved into his boxers, gripping him bare. He was already twitching, pulsing with desire as he stared into your eyes. His voice rose a bit, but all the came was a noise.

You smiled, stroking him. He groaned with that deep voice. Your body jolted awake fully. His sounds were the best turn on. Your core palpitates, moving into him with a longing kiss, your lips pulling him tightly. It didn't take long, he could no longer bare it. Vilkas' hands moved down to your ass, squeezing gently. Your lips fell from his with a surprised gasp. "Vilkas. You're on my..."

"Yeah. I love this ass." He chuckled softly. "Always have. Even when all I could do was look..." He started to rub it. He groaned again before shaking his head. The man pulled you hard to the side, his hand sliding to your thigh so you were straddling his legs. He lay on his back, looking up to you. His smile was obstructed by your hair hanging down. You sat up, removing your hand from him simply to rearrange your hair behind your ears. He didn't waste this opportunity however, the man's hands moving up your stomach to your chest. He massages your breasts tenderly. The man licked his lips as your moans spill out. Your hips slide up his with a bit of help from his leg. It took a moment but you adjusted yourself until his hard cock was lined up with your pussy.

He tried to stave off the sounds yet they came anyway, still he kept his attention on you. "You're so hot, my love..."

"Of... Course..." You managed between heavy breaths. "I'm with you." He moved his hands down your body, a shiver following them. He carefully lifted your undershirt, tossing it to the side of the bed. He always stared at your body as if he were a teenager, it flattered you, but also was embarrassing. You tried to bring up an arm to cover them, he shook his head.

"No..." His voice was so soft. "They're perfect. Don't dare cover them."

"But I am not-"

"You're perfect. Everything about you. Just as you are." He reaffirmed in a voice that told you there was no argument. "Stop comparing yourself to others. If they were so great I would have spent a year courting them..." He plowed past your insecurity. It was amazing, looking down to him. Your arm started to move back down, lying on his at your legs. "I could only ever see you like this. You're so sexy."

"Sexy?" You chuckled. "N-no... I've never been that. I'm not sultry or any-" You moaned deeply as he bucked his hips, rubbing his cock along your pussy. He hit your clit, striking it a few times with a smile on his lips. He was throbbing under you.

"You make those sounds and claim you're not sexy?" He shook his head. "Why do you think I'm so hard?" You were blushing, almost your entire body. It had a glow about it, only making him pay closer attention. You didn't respond, he only stared for a moment before nodding. He moved slowly, sitting up to press his lips into yours. His chest warmed up your bare breasts as his hands moved just below your belt. You felt him peel away the nearly drenched underwear. The cold bit you for a moment, only to be replaced by the familiar comfort of his penis. It didn't take him long once he knew how badly you truly wanted him. He rubbed the head on your clit for a bit, then sunk himself slowly into you. Your lips fell from his, expelling a deeply pleased moan. His hands moved to your hips, holding you carefully. "I'm so in love with you [Y/N]..."

You smiled softly, looking into his eyes. Your heart reached a crescendo as you leaned into the man, pushing his tired body onto the soft bed. "I'm so in love with you, Vilkas. I don't know what I'd do without this time we have together. It's small, yes but..." You felt tears well into your eyes, fighting hard to keep them back, the mood in tact. "It's the only time I don't have to be Harbinger, or Dragonborn. I'm just... me. Your wife. Your lover. Your friend. I sorely miss that feeling."

"Then we won't move for a while." He kissed your cheek, then slid to your ear. "You need to recover, center yourself. You can't fight this at half strength. We have to find a way to lure a dragon to Whiterun anyway, yes? So we will do as we always did... read and study for the answers." He started to pull your ear into his mouth, sucking lightly. He could no longer help himself, the man lays back, holding your body close to his. He started to move his hips, excited moans escape your mouth as he pumps his hard cock deeply into you. You heard him cooing into your ear, only making you throb around him, squeezing him tightly. Your hands dug into the sheets.

"Hard..." You swallowed, trying to breathe and speak at the same time. The man sped up a bit, using his hands, rough on your smooth skin to push you onto him. He massaged you lightly, a blush lingered on his own cheeks. "To read when we.... are like animals."

He chuckled. "Is that- an insult?"

"No." You panted, before you knew it your hips were moving on their own. He had a good way of thrusting you over the edge of pleasure so quickly. You gulped bouncing on him willingly now.

It was his turn to groan loudly. You were sure the old men in high hrothgar heard every bit you just couldn't bring yourself to care. "Then we'll spend the first few days..." His breathing was labored, you felt the sure signs of him about to cum deep inside you as he grit his teeth fighting it off. "By the nines it's so good..." He whispered softly, inaudibly. He pushed harder into you. "Just being like this."

"Like a second honeymoon..." You whispered, shakily lifting yourself up. Your eyes looking into his, your face flushed. "Yes!" Your voice rose from his hips hitting your own, it brought a smile to your lips. "Yes... Please. I want you, Vilkas. For days. Make me yours."

He nodded slowly, before whispering. "We belong to one another already." He moved his hands to yours, sliding them under your own. You gripped his hands now, tightly. The man was basically pinned under you. You couldn't help it any longer. You pushed your head down to his, in a surprisingly romantic kiss. Astonishingly that sent him over the edge. His hands squeezed yours tightly, cumming inside you, hopefully for the first of many times tonight. Your desire for him lingered into the passion even when he released your hands to hold you tightly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 23 12
Farkas x Lydia Prequel/companion piece to my other work "His Harbinger" Told from Farkas's perspective Vilkas x Dragonborn Mildly suggestive moments...
3.8K 87 13
Vilkas x Dragonborn fan fiction Originally titled "You Don't Have to Save The World Alone, Harbinger," but that was long and a little ridiculous. My...
603K 13.9K 100
"I'm here now. I'm here to patch you back up until you're good as new. And love you until you forget what that hurt feels like." For a long time, Ja...
123K 2.1K 41
[Continuation of my book "Of Fond Memories" but it's entirely dedicated for Skyrim oneshots only, unlike my first book which was about both WoW and S...