His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Invitation✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨Slap✨
✨It's her✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Fun In Beach- II✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨Guilt✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Contract?✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨My Little Wife✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨

21.2K 647 25
By Anne_Iryx

"Be the love you never received."

-Rune Cazuli

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

As we reached his new home, Nicholas left me alone in this big house.

The house was really beautiful. I looked at painting hanging on the wall. One of my hobby was drawing. I sold many paintings of mine through Lizzy. A maid, Mia showed my our room,"This will be your room. If you need anything then call me. Now take this dress. This is from ma'am". I nodded my head and took a red coloured dress which I had to wear, from her hand. She left giving me privacy.

The room was beautiful and really big. I liked the design of the room. I changed into my new dress and waited for him.

One hour, two hours. 3 hours later, Mia came and asked me to take dinner but refused to. I felt so sleepy and darkness came into my eyes.

I woke up as I was being shaken. I woke up rubbing my eyes and found Nicholas in front of me. I was going to ask if he was hungry or not. But I was stopped by his cold and angry voice, "Who allow you to sleep on my bed? Did I give you permission?". I nodded in no. He grabbed my hand and then ordered," Then get out from my room. I don't want to see your face".

He dragged me towards the door. I tried to stop him. He stopped and threw me out of his room. I slapped the door many time requesting him to opened the door. But he didn't opened it. I placed my back against the door and closed my eyes hugging myself.

Next day, I woke up hearing the chirping of birds. Mia would came at 10 o' clock. That meant I had to cook breakfast myself. I stood up and touched the door and unexpectedly found it unlocked. I silently entered into the room and took my outfits for my college and went to an another room. I took a shower and changed into that room.

I went to kitchen and lost in it. Its really beautiful. I found some ingredients of making pancake. I made pancake which was totally burnt. Not only the pancake burnt, I burnt my hand too. "I don't think that I can do anything. I'm totally useless", i cursed myself.

Then I decided to take breakfast outside. I left the house and took my bag over my shoulder after leaving him a note.

I took a cab and reached college. I paid the money and went to the cafe in front of my college. I ordered my breakfast.

Then I received a call which brought me out of my thoughts. Mamma name flashed on the screen. I accepted the call.

Me: Good morning, Mamma! How are you?

Mamma: Good morning dear! Can you tell me where are you now?

Me: I'm in my college. Does anything happen?

Mamma: A minute ago, Nick called me saying that you ran away from house. Don't you leave a note for him?

Me: I left a note in kitchen informing that I'm going to college. My exams will be started 2 weeks later. I can absent more.

Mamma: I know study is more important than anything. I will tell him. Good luck.

Me: Thank you mamma. Bye. Have a nice day.

Mamma: You too.

'I really love my new mom'

~~~

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

I woke up with huge headache. Yesterday I drank too much. I couldn't control myself as I saw my Stella looking happy with my biggest enemy, Lucas. I couldn't stop myself from drinking. I couldn't remember what I had done after coming home.

'Where is Annie?'

I found no trace of Annie in my room. I opened the door and found Annie's jeweleries beside my door. I picked them up and placed them on the dressing table of my room.

'Did I let her sleep outside my room?'

I searched all the rooms, Kitchen, roof and the garden and found nothing.

'Did I beat her, that's why she run away?'

I called my mom.

Mom: Hello my prince! How are you day? Where is your princess?

Me: Mom, she run away... I can't remember anything about yesterday after drinking so much.

Mom: What? You again touch alcohol. How could you touch that poison? What have you done to her?

Me: I don't remember anything after I reached home. Mom please help me. If anything happen to her, I'm sure Dad will kill me.

Mom: Not only your Dad, I'm sure I will kill you too. Annie never get out from her house alone. Because of you she leave alone. You better pray that nothing happen to her. I will try to contact her.

She hung up before I would say something.

'Annie never get out from her house alone. Really? I don't believe. You can fool others but you can fool me'

I was ready to leave the kitchen, but I felt something under my feet. I found a paper under my feet. I picked it up. It was note.

Nicholas,
I'm going college. I can't miss my college. My exams will be started 2 weeks later. Cook some food yourself or order something.
Have a nice day.

'Hmm! I was really a great fool. She wants money. Then why would she leave me?'

My mobile started to ring. Mom. I received.

Mom: She left note for you. She is now in college. Don't disturb her.

Me: OK I remem-

She hung up before I finished my words.

'Annie, you will pay for snatching my mom'

Soon Mia entered. Mia was second mother to me. She was my babysitter when I was young. Only I told her about Annie. I felt that she was also don't like her. Thank God that I had my second mother beside me.

I asked her to make breakfast for me. She entered and screamed. I reentered and found her staring a plate. I went near and found a burned pan cake. I was sure that was made by Annie.

'Did she have breakfast?'

I left the kitchen and took a shower. I made myself ready for company. As i went downstairs, i found Mia set the table for me. She asked,"Nick, when would you come back yesterday? ". I thought a little and then answered," Maybe around 3". She informed me,"Yesterday before I left for home, I found your wife sleeping on your wife without took a bite of food".

'What?'

~~~

Xander's POV.

'What makes my little tigress sad?'

"What happen to you, Miss Evans?", I asked, but i also knew that I wouldn't get the answer from her. She lied," Nothing serious. I'm missing my little sister. Yesterday we had to sleep without pillow fight. Isa was sad too. Emily didn't come out from her room except for dinner. Now I understand, Annie is our life. I'm now angry on Nicholas for taking our life". That was not fully lie. I saw her teary eyes remembering Annie.

I stood up from my chair and went to her. I pulled to me and stroked her hair. She relaxed. I lifted her feet from floor and placed her on my table. "Don't cry Aria. If she see you like that, then she will sure kill me or bury me alive", I joked. She laughed. I loved the sound of her laugh.

" Mr. Black, I want to talk abou-".

We turned and found Jake Evans standing on my doorway with his dear daughter.

"Dad. Its not lik-", Aria tried to explain. But Jake Evans totally cut off her," How dare you try to steal your little sister's love from her?". I raised my voice,"Mr. Evans, This Is My Office and How Dare You Insult MY ASSISTANT IN MY PRESENCE? NOW GET OUT". Aria tried to stop me but I wont let her. I again repeated my word. As they left, Aria broke into tears.

'Jake next time I, Xander Black won't let you insult my tigress. She is mine and only mine to tame her'

____

Annie's outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.1K 42 58
NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so if you need one for any reason this is i...
4.6M 106K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...
106K 7.6K 37
"I've always found beginnings to be scary and endings to be sad. Taking the first step toward telling you i love you got me to break a sweat. It was...