(Old One)Tainted Hearts [Ruby...

Autorstwa SierraLegends

Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters. They are from Mobile Legends created by Moonton. I used to... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Dear Readers!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
🎃Halloween Special🎃
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 3

511 22 11
Autorstwa SierraLegends

Disclaimer: the artwork is not mine! ReikanJuu-sama is the artist :P

The game is based on my experience in recent battles in the game Mobile Legends.

ONE WEEK LATER!

RUBY POV

Ruby had finally arrived at the City of Light. She walked to the guard that was checking people's ID as they were entering. All she had to do was show him her letter. The guard raised an brow as he saw her letter. She could tell that he questioning if she was actually one of the players in the game, but one look at her scythe and he let her pass. She never really like the cities because of the bustling streets crowded with people she did not know. And this week was the most crowded she had ever seen. Squeezing in between people, Ruby finally made it safely to an alley way. She had her scythe on her bag. The bag was made by Martha as a gift for her birthday when she turned 16. The bag a strap that easily held her scythe. Walking in the alley way was a lot easier than walking in the busy street. Not many daring people go in the alleyways just for fun, since there were rogues. Despite her height, many people think twice when she had her scythe. Ruby had almost made it to the Plaza Light without any interaction. BAAAM! She collided with someone.

       "It's you again" said a familiar voice. She step back to see who she had bumped into. It was him the guy that helped her in the forest!

        "Good thing that I bumped into you" the guy said starcthing the back of his head.

        "No sorry" she thought oh well. "Sorry that I did not say thank you when you helped me" Ruby said looking up at the guy.

        "That's fine it was in the past anyway" he said. "I have a question." He asked

         "Oh boy here we go" thought Ruby as the guy was looking at a paper.

          "Did you know where the Plaza Light is?" The guy said showing her a letter. "It said to meet at the Plaza Light, but unfortunately I don't know where it is". Ruby was stunned that he was one of the players in the GRAND FINALE! The players don't know who they will be team up much less their enemy. A hand went by her face. Blinking, as she took a step back.

         "You okay" he said with a concerned look.

          "Yep, totally fine" she said with a smile trying to cover up her shock. "The Plaza Light is actually right it front of us" Ruby said pointing to a big lavish building.

           "Oh, thank you, I not familiar with these place since I travel quite often." He said walking towards the building. Ruby going to the exact same place followed. He turned back to see that she was following him.

             "Going to the same place" she yelled at him, so that he won't think that she was a stalker. He stopped as Ruby was able to catch up.

           "You are a player right?" He asked. She nodded as they both went into the Plaza Light. They both went to the main desk and showed there letters. The lady handed out a form that showed who the will be paired with and who they will go up against.

Note:

                                 Team Blue                             Team Red

                                 Chou                                         Hanabi

                                 Dyrroth                                    Zilong

                                 Esmeralda                              Kagura 

                                 Granger                                    Kimmy 

                                  Ruby                                         Alucard

Ruby felt her heart dropped in her stomach. Alucard was in the GRAND FINALE! This was not good she had to focus on the game not on her feelings! Sighing this was going to be a difficult game.

GRANGER POV 

       "Ruby" he said to the girl as she was sighing. She look up at him and gave a small smile.

        "That's me" "And you must be Granger" she said pointing to his name. "Good thing I have her on my team she seems to be knowledgeable about the surrounding areas" he thought nodding.

        "Can you let me who Dyrr-" he said before was interrupted.

         "He is the Abyss Prince" Ruby said. "He is new to the game." Well it was just his luck that one of his teammates was a demon with a high status. He looked at her to she actually mind that one of the players was a demon. 

         "I don't mind demons" she said like she read his mind. "They did nothing to me, so I do nothing to them." "You."

       "I hunt demons" he replied. She nod her head.

        "Follow me to the planning area for the blue team" she said. He followed her without saying anything. He didn't want to say anything because the last time did not work so well. He followed her until she stop at a double door entrance.

        "We're here she said opening the door to let him in. He held the door and motioned her to go first. "Thank you" she mouthed. Closing the door behind him, the room was dim lit with a round table with five leather chairs. On the table was a map of the area that they will be playing in. They were the first two to be there.

       "How old are you" Granger said to Ruby who sat on the far left and point to a seat next to hers.

         "I'm 16" Ruby said watching the clock on the wall to see what time it time. It 8:04 when someone else came into the room.

         "Hey Chou, long time no see" Ruby said as Chou sat on the far right. 

          "Yeah it has, and you still are the first person to always be in the planning room. I waved at him and asked for his age.

           "Agh, I'm old" Chou said.

           "Your not that old tell him your age" Ruby said smirking. She seems to be quite comfortable with people that she knows noted Granger.

           Chou sigh in defeat. "I am 23 years old."  "And you are about 19?" He said.

            "I'm 18 1/2" I replied just as the rest of the team joined in.

             "Hello everyone, I like to introduce the new player" Esmeralda said cheerfully. Granger stiffened as Dyrroth enter the room. To his surprise he wasn't that tall, but hey looks are deceiving. Ruby was short and could carry a very heavy scythe not to mention that she hunts werewolves. The Abyss Prince noticed that he was uncomfortable and grinned while sitting down next to him. Esmeralda was sitting in the middle and everybody was ready to discuss a plan. Luckily there was a lot of ease in the room even from Granger because this was where they were all good at. Plotting a battle plan!

End of Chapter Three :P

I hoped you(readers) have enjoyed my short story so far!

Note: The next chapters are going to just Ruby's POV, because I'm a ruby and nana main in the game!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

67.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...