Perfect Beginning (The Preque...

By Taedreamer02

The Perfect series of books has followed lovers through early dates, late nights, heartbreak and Paradise. B... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
p
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38

chapter 34

645 42 59
By Taedreamer02

“None of that!” he interrupted.  “we just went too fast. ..”

Jin trailed off.  Truth be told he had no idea what happened and he was growing afraid. 

He did not know what to do next.

But as he looked at you, curled up, sheet clutched tightly to your chest, defeat shadowing your body, he knew he would try and try again until he made it right.

He lifted your chin and gave you a gentle kiss.  You eagerly leaned into him, needing his assurance.

He smiled and some of the dread and fear uncoiled from your stomach.

“You want to stop for the night?” he gently asked.

“NO!” you responded, louder than you intended, “ no…please don’t.”

He nodded and kissed you again.

“Excellent!  How about we slow things down?” he asked, reasoning he needed to make you comfortable first.

“Do you have a robe or some …ummm…something…ummmmm……
you want to put on some……..? I mean like…..ummm……you know……” he struggled with how to put it. 

You laughed, so grateful for him trying to make you comfortable.

You suddenly remembered standing in front of your dresser this afternoon and you knew the perfect thing.

“Yes, I do!! Give me just a minute. Don’t look. Ok?”  you popped up to kiss him and slid off the bed before he could respond.

Sighing, Jin leaned over and grabbed his pants from the floor, fishing his phone out of the pocket.  He selected a playlist and adjusted the volume so that music softly played. 

He found a comfortable spot in the bed, leaning against the headboard, stretching his legs out before him.   

He covered himself with the sheet and his hands, his mind worrying about you and his body taking it's cue from there.

He closed his eyes and slowed his breathing, listening to the sounds coming from the closet and bathroom.

He laughed when he heard boxes falling followed by cursing.  He was impressed at the breadth of your vocabulary!

He heard your footsteps approaching and slowly opened his eyes and lost his hard won  equilibrium. 

Walking toward him, you evoked glamour and class tempered by raw sex appeal.

You remembered exactly the set you wanted to wear as Jin fumbled his words. 

You had forgotten about it, relegated it to money wasted, just one more bad memory. Tonight you had  finally knocked the box down from the top of the closet. 

You carefully pulled out the robe and gown, slipping the silk through your fingers.  This would be perfect.  You hurried to slip it on, pausing to gather yourself before returning to him.

You stood in the door frozen,  pausing at Jin's stare.  His face was pure hunger. 

You looked down at yourself, checking one last time. Catching your gaze, he smiled and reached for you.  It was all you needed.

Jin finally remembered to breathe.  He wanted you there with him.  He watched as you responded to his invitation, swaying toward him.

The robe you were wearing was peach, almost the exact shade of your skin.  It was silk and caressed your curves.  The sleeves were wide, hanging long and covered in delicate ivory  lace.  A wide belt was tied in a bow at your waist. 

Jin found you to be the perfect combination of innocence and temptation.

You reached the bed and took Jin's breath, again, as your legs pulled the sheet from him as you scrambled onto his lap, straddling him.  You wrapped your arms around him and buried your face in his neck.

Jin felt you relax into him and he smiled.  He wrapped you in his arms, reaching one large hand to cradle your head to him. 

His fingers found the artful twist of your hair.  Jin frowned. 

Realization dawned on him that he was, indeed, an ass, as stupid and thoughtless as that last bastard. 

Here he was nursing bruised feelings because you had not immediately fallen apart in his hands and he had not even taken the time to properly  muss your hair in his efforts.

He slowly rocked you in his arms, deep in thought. 

He could not predict what the two of you would be like together, he was excited for those discoveries.

But in his gut he knew sometimes it would be gentle and sweet, but not always.  It would not be quiet or neat, constrained or small between the two of you. 

He, the two of you, would find that path.   He could do this.

Fighting! He told himself.

You raised your head from Jin's shoulder and smiled at him. 

“Did you just give yourself a pep talk?” you asked.

Jin looked embarrassed, “You heard that?”

You nodded, giving him a slow kiss. Then you softly whispered, lips trembling, “I need one too.”

He gently touched your face, “You are so very beautiful, and smart, and kind, and strong!   I am the luckiest man in the world to just be able to hold you tonight.  Everything after that is …..just…..”

Jin was overwhelmed as the truth of those words hit him.  He kissed you again and again.

You sigh and relaxed into Jin's kiss. You matched your breathing to his. 

Jin pulled away and ran his hands down the edge of your robe.  You shivered at his gentle touch, aching for more.

“Is this new?” He asked. 

Suddenly, it was important to him that no other man had seen you like this, skin flushed to match the color of the silk,  the peaks of your breasts beginning to strain against the fabric.

You looked down and nodded.  “I bought it for an anniversary.”

You missed his frown.

“An anniversary that was forgotten and ignored.  It was put away in the closet until tonight,” you finished, bitterness still lingering.

“He was an idiot" he growled, reaching for the bow and roughly pulling it loose. 

You pressed into him, seeking his mouth, gasping as he pulled the robe from your shoulders, his mouth seeking each bit of skin as it was revealed.

Jin pulled the robe away from your body and threw it in the floor with the growing pile of clothes.

He leaned back against the headboard again to look his fill of you. 

He fisted his hands in the silk at your thighs and smiled at your low groan.

He noticed as you resettled yourself on his lap, seeking more contact with him.

The gown under the robe was sin.  The silk was gathered under the fullness of your breasts, the cream lace creating a boundary between hidden and bare.

Jin took one finger and traced a line from the thin strap to the gathering between your breasts.  His slow stroke sent a shiver through you, drawing you to arch into his hands.

Jin shifted slightly, just enough to pull you directly on top of his growing erection. 

You felt him harden even further as you pressed against him. 

Jin smiled at your expression. 

He could feel you start to thaw against him.

Oh my!! Jin to the rescue- again and again!!

You would not believe how hard it was to pick what to wear for this chapter!!!

Plus, inspiration!!

I love to hear your comments and reactions♡♡♡♡  it has been a long road for these two.

Just for fun today, here are some of the other things that could have been tucked away in the closet♡♡ lovelyandbubbly here you go!!!

Do you see one you like better?  I would say she can wear them later on, but it seems like there is never a need for sleepwear- except that one time at the beach!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

721 198 21
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...
37K 2K 34
Your body unexpectedly slams into his, one leg wrapped around his waist. His hand grips your thigh and you're both panting, lips parted and merely an...
36.9K 1.6K 16
Jimin has been gone on a three month tour and is coming home to you tonight EXCERPT "As he was listening to the Manger's report, you removed the towe...
19K 1K 16
Dark and Jealous Jin. When the man you love gets a little drunk and a lot jealous, what can you expect when he takes you home? EXCERPT "Jin drew a de...