Passion Fruit 3

By miagoldii

DONT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK 1 AND 2 ✨ As the Series continues, Juggling her personal life an... More

Chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - whats done in the dark comes to the light
Chapter 23
💕Announment 💕
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
26.
27.

chapter fourteen

427 27 7
By miagoldii

I'm sorry guys I haven't been updating 😭 I was caught up but here y'all go ❤️

Nobody's pov

Tyler's uncle Frank took everybody to this restaurant slash game arcade called Dave and buster's.

Everybody was separated doing their own thing. Rashad and Darius was shooting hoops. Frank and Xavier was playing the hockey game. They were arguing and being all loud like usual.

Then there were Tyler and Celeina over by the tables. She was still upset about what took place earlier so she wasn't saying much.

" You really gonna act like that all night ", Tyler asked.

" You still haven't checked your family. I bet you they didnt disrespect Royal like that ", she replied.

Tyler rolled his eyes and stood up. " Why you gotta always bring up my ex for ".

" Why don't you never defend me ", she questioned back.

" Celeina I already told you how my family is. Me checking them ain't gonna do nothing ", Tyler said.

" Well maybe I should go back home then ", she said. Celeina stood up and begin walking away.

Tyler hugged her from behind making her stop walking.

" Don't leave, look I'll talk to them. Just come back to the table please ", he told Celeina.

Celeina released a sigh then she turned around to face him.

" You better or I'm leaving for real ", she said. She led the way back to the table.

" Nephew you ready to eat ", Frank asked as he walked up to the table. Along with Xavier, Rashad and Darius.

" Yeah y'all know what y'all picking ", Tyler asked them as they say down.

" Shit I want the hot wings, what cha getting D ", Rashad asked.

" Im getting the Mac burger. I heard it's fire ", Darius replied.

" Looks like I'm getting that too son. Why the computer pad not working? ", Frank chimed in. Everybody shrugged their shoulders.

" What you ordering Cece ?", Tyler asked.

" Well I was thinking- "

" Aye excuse mrs ", Xavier shouted out. The waitress came walking over to our table with a smile and a notepad.

" Hi, you guys ready to order ", she asked.

" Yeah, why ain't this working ", Rashad asked.

" It's having a technical issue as of right now so I'll be taking your orders ", the waitress explained.

They all nodded and gave her their orders. After she left they begin talking to one another. But Celeina just sat there looking down at her nails. Or either on her phone.

After they ate they went back to playing on the games. Tyler walked over to the hoops and started shooting baskets with the rest of the boys.

Frank just sat at the table and talked on the phone.

Tyler looked over and saw Celeina just sitting on the side where they were playing ball at. He didn't want her to be sad but then again he also didn't want her to ruin the vibe. At this point she already was.

----

Royal

" There she is ", grandma V yelled out. Everybody else started cheering and clapping. There was a big welcome home banner on the front of the house. Balloons on either side of the porch.

All of my family were standing there. From my parents and my brother Marion, to my step ma Tasha. To my uncle's, aunts, cousin, and etc. They all came over and hugged me.

" Welcome home baby ", Mama said as she hugged me.

" I'm happy to be home mom ", I responded.

" Well let's get you settled in so you can eat ", Tasha said.

My dad took my bags and I followed everybody else inside the house. My family was having a cookout so you know it's about to be lit.

" Cousin so tell us all about your fabulous life in new York ", my cousin Faith said.

All of my cousins, my little brother, Bella and I were sitting around in a circle out in the back. Of course Faith would be the one trying to throw shade.

" You always tryna start something ", cousin Hakeem said.

" I'm not starting anything I just wanna know ", she replied.

" You wanna know cause you messy ", cousin Shauna said.

" Why don't you go back in the house bruh ", cousin Devin chimed in.

" I dislike all of y'all ", Faith said then she got up and stormed away.

" Anyways, so why ain't Tevin come with you ", my other cousin Geo asked.

" You mean Tyler ", Bella said.

" Yeah that nigga ", Geo replied.

" We're not together anymore I'm with somebody else now ", I told them.

" Aw man I actually liked him he was funny ", Shauna said.

" Yeah and he taught me how to play better at ball ", Marion said then he dribbled a imaginary ball and shot it in the air.

" Now why you lying ? You know I taught you ", Hakeem said. Marion sucked his teeth.

" Nah nigga you lying ", Marion responded. I immediately smacked the back of his head.

" Watch your mouth little boy ", I said.

" He can cuss he in high school ", Devin said.

" Not in front of me ", I replied.

" I see y'all having fun without me "

We all looked over and saw Ryan and Sadie walking through the door coming outside.

" RYAN ", everybody yelled out. We all got up and ran over to them.

" Hey y'all ", I said while hugging Sadie then Ryan.

" Sup' sis ", he said.

" Heyyyy bestie ", she chimed in after.

" Damn who this ", Hakeem asked while eyeing Sadie.

" Boy go on, obviously she with Ryan ", Shauna said.

" Ohh that's you ", Hakeem asked.

Ryan nodded and before he got the chance to say something our other cousin Marie came walking out the house with Faith.

" Big mama said y'all come and get this food ", she yelled out before they went back inside. All of us rolled our eyes.

" I can't stand them ", Bella said then we all laughed.

" Nobody can ", Geo chimed in.

We all made our way inside the house. After we ate and everything, people started to leave. My cousins Shauna and Hakeem decided to stay over.

" we should play truth or dare ", Shauna suggested. We all were in my old room.

" Aight since it was your idea you gotta go first ", Ryan said.

" Ard... Mari truth or dare ", she asked.

" Dare ", Marion said.

" Ard I dare you to go in the kitchen and smack big mama in the back of the head ", Shauna told him.

" Your ugly ass gonna get him done up ", Hakeem said.

" Don't care he gotta do it ", she said.

Marion sucked his teeth and stood up. He walked over to the door and left out.

All of us quickly got up and followed him. We watched him walked over to grandma V. She was laughing at something my my aunt was saying.

" Hey bab- "

Marion slapped her head making a loud pow sound. All of us ran back to my room. Marion closed the door as soon as he came in.

" You better open this damn door before I kick it open ", grandma V said.

We all started laughing. We heard her walk away. Marion went and open the door. Grandma V snatched him by his shirt and started whooping him with her sandal.

" Do that again and you won't have hands to hit with ", she told him then she walked away.

" Man I hate y'all ", Marion said then we laughed again.

Hakeem stood up and looked out my window. " Aye let me go.. Royal truth or dare ".

" I guess dare ", I said.

" Aight I dare you to go outside right now and kiss Tyler ", he said.

Everybody immediately stopped what they were doing. I looked over at Sadie and Ryan.

" Yeah go out there sis ", Marion said with a laugh.

I shrugged my shoulders and got up. I walked out of my room and through the living room. Everybody begin following me outside.

Once I got out there I saw him standing there with his uncle, and Zay. Along with Darius and Rashad.

Tyler was leaning in the car but I couldn't see what he was doing.

I turned around but Shauna and Marion turned me back around. They pushed me forward.

" You got this bestie ", Sadie said holding her thumb up.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Tyler. I walked pass Rashad and Darius. They looked at me like I was crazy.

As soon as Tyler stood up I grabbed his face and planted a kiss on his lips.

" What the fuck ", a girl's voice yelled out.

I immediately pulled away and saw Celeina standing there.

***********

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 176 24
This season takes place during the Spring semester of the school year that began in season one and continues to depict the lives of the core five. Ha...
50.5K 1.9K 46
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ BOOK ONE DONT READ THIS BOOK YET !!! Continue to follow the journey of Royal Mays and her friends as they experience even tougher...
307 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...
113K 212 31
Before reading this read book 1: Love Harder