Miss Introvert? [COMPLETED ✔]

By loving_dr

I couldn't bear anymore. I badly wanted to die. But I know that's not the solution to any of my problems. I b... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Epilogue
Thank You

CHAPTER 32

267 38 0
By loving_dr

The next day...
[Aditi]
I woke up at nearly 6. I don't know why but I have started waking up late after coming to Darsh's house. However I just freshened up and went to the kitchen to prepare a cup of coffee. Uncle, aunty and Darsh must be tired so I decided to prepare coffee and breakfast for them as well. After making three mugs of coffee... I took two cups to uncle and aunty and one cup to Darsh's room. I must say he looked like a cute kid while sleeping. I, a kind of felt attracted towards him... After consuming two cups of coffee I shook of my sleepiness and started preparing the breakfast. By nearly 7.30 AM every thing was ready. "Oh gosh!! It is 7.30!!", I heard a scream from upstairs and I ran up there. "What happened aunty? ", I asked panting for breath. "Oh gosh Aditi! It's 7.30... Now ur uncle has to go to his office at 8.30 and u both will go at 9 to ur college... I have to prepare the breakfast and the house hold chores... Oh god!! What shall I do? ", aunty panicked. "Aunty... Relax!! I have prepared the breakfast and have done the household chores... U don't need to panic... ", I calmed her down. "Aditi.... U didn't have to do this... U would have woken me up... ", she said. "U all were sleeping so peacefully and my mom used to say that it's not good to disturb anyone in his/her sleep.... ", I said. She smiled and asked me to go down. I don't know why but I wanted to cry a lot... I don't know why... After sometime the dining table was covered by DARSH and HIS FAMILY. "Mo... I mean aunty... Please pass me that bowl... ", I requested. I don't know why that word escaped my mouth. "What were you about to call her??", Darsh furrowed his brows and asked. "Nothing... ", I covered up. "Beta.. It's okay.. Say it.. I won't mind... ", aunty said and I looked up hesitantly and said,"Mom.. ". Aunty smiled and said, "It's okay... I will feel better if u call me mom... " . "I have some stuff to do... I need to go... ", I said and got up. I went to my room and splashed water all over my face to merge them with the tears that were flowing out. Why does all those things happen to me which I don't want to happen? I tried to avoid everyone that day.. Especially Darsh coz he is like a leech... He will hold onto it until I let out everything. I took my bag and went to the college without waiting for Darsh. I wanted to be alone that day. The day was going on just as I wanted.

It was nearly 1 AM. I wanted to go back to my lifestyle. I wanted to stay alone. Living in this way was giving me more pain. "She is here!!", I heard a shout and turned back. Darsh was standing with his parents. All of them came near me. "Where were you all this time? U could have told us at least.. We were so worried about you.. ", aunty said in one breath. "And what is this? U were drinking? ", she said noticing the beer bottle in my hand. I looked at it. I felt like hitting my head with the bottle. "Aditi.. M asking something.. ", aunty said sternly and I looked up. "Yes.. ", I said monotonously. "I never expected this from you... ", she said and went away. She was obviously in anger. All of them went away. I went back and sat where I was sitting a few minutes back. "What's the matter? ", I heard Darsh ask. My head jerked up to my side. He had come back. "Nothing... ", I said. "U trust me, right? ", he asked. "it's just that... I can't ask ur family as my own... ", I revealed. "Why? ", he asked. "Coz... I don't want any one else to be my weakness... I am already struggling... I don't want anyone else in my life... Please understand ", I pleaded. "I understand this... But I don't understand one thing... People say orphans die to get a family... Then u? ", he asked. It was true I wanted a family to support me but I know I won't be able to afford a weakness whom I would lose soon... "Everyone is not the same... Anyways... Aunty is very angry.. She may not have her food and medicines on time.. Take care of it... ", I said and he nodded. He went away. I was sitting alone again with my problems...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 629 22
Sometimes, life isn't what we expect it to be. It mixed in hope and despair, love and hatred. The emotions it contains, have no end to them. That's w...
15.3K 1.5K 27
A fanfiction on DARSHAN RAVAL ♡ Two childhood friends lost their contact with each other but the destiny decided to keep them FOREVER TOGETHER! THE C...