Black Blooded Daughter (Reade...

Von phanattheanimedisco

(Y/N) (L/N) is the daughter Tora the witch, whose animal is the tiger. When this black blooded girl goes to t... Mehr

Bad Dreams
Challenge
Fighting the Star
Party Time
Spin the 7 Minutes
Tora is Returning
Let's Play
Mission One: I Failed?
Stay With Me
Jokes and Schemes
Drawing Me In
Wish I Was Strong
Problems
This Might Be Too Much
Cravings
In Danger
Surprise Party

Face Off

57 2 1
Von phanattheanimedisco

      (The picture is Tora ;))

~~~~~~~~~~Readers POV~~~~~~~~~~

        It was silent throughout the DWMA. Only the sound of our footsteps echoing through the halls could be heard. Along with the sound of my own heartbeat ringing in my ears.

        "I think we should go check Connors room first. If it is Tora she is most likely to go there first..." I broke the silence, still looking straight ahead. My destination clear in my mind.

        "Sure, sounds good to me," Soul shrugged, his right arm already turned into the scythe blade. Crona was carrying Ragnorak in his hands as well.

        "O-okay (y/n)..." Crona mumbled quietly. I could barely hear what he said.

        He must be nervous too... I have to be strong for them... The more nervous I seem the more likely it is that they'll be nervous too.

        With that thought in mind I strode down the halls to Connors room. Within a matter of seconds I slammed the door open and wasn't shocked to see Tora leaning over Connors sleeping body.

        "Shhh, dear (y/n). You don't want to wake the boy, now do you?" She used one of her filthy hands to brush hair out of Connors face, "Doesn't he look so peaceful, sleeping like this?"

        "Get away from him," my voice dripped with disgust, my hands were clenched by my sides and I was ready to attack right then and there.

        "How cute," Tora giggled like she was innocent, "You think you have control over me. Have you forgotten that I am the one who made you? Show some respect, dear."

        "You... Didn't make me! You destroyed me," I hissed at her, taking a step forward, "I won't let you run my life and I won't let you hurt my friends. Not anymore. You mean nothing to me Tora. You might think you have control over me but I don't need you, I never have. You're dead to me... And soon, you'll be dead to the rest of the world too."

        "Tch tch tch, I thought I taught you better than that (y/n). Don't go threatening someone you stand no chance against, especially without a weapon. You're so against yourself right now that you're only putting yourself and others in danger! Silly girl, you can't keep denying me. You can't deny your true weapon either. Think about how lonely Claire must be. So sad," she pretended to wipe a tear away, grinning that sly grin.

        "Connor is my true weapon. Claire is just another reminder of you and all the awful things you've done to me and others," I took another step forward, unclenching my fists and standing tall. Crona and Soul were beside me, ready to follow my lead.

        "Be that as it may... You still have no weapon," her eyes looked down to Connor, "If something were to happen to him now, you'd truly be alone. The only thing left would be Claire."

        "Connor will get better. I don't need him or Claire to defeat you right now. I have my friends," I turned to Soul and held my arm out, hoping our souls would be able to work together.

        "Right," Soul transformed into his scythe form and landed in my hand. I didn't feel any stinging, "You okay (y/n)?"

        "Yep," I grinned, keeping my eyes on Tora, "Are you?"

        His reflection showed in the blade, I turned to look at him. He nodded with a shark tooth grin.

        "You're outnumbered Tora. Even with your powers you couldn't defeat us. You recognize Crona don't you? Medusa's son?" She scowled at the mention of Medusa. Medusa had always flaunted how much more powerful she was compared to Tora.

        "Of course..." Tora took a step away from Connor, realizing that she made a mistake, "Another black blood... I guess you're right (y/n). I suppose I should come to you when you're alone and hopeless. Your friends are so clueless, they'll willingly fight for a lost cause like you."

        "H-hey! She-she isn't a lost cause... She's.. my friend... A-and fri-friends protect each other!" Crona raised Ragnoak, pointing him towards Tora. I followed his lead and swung Soul behind my head, in the ready position to strike.

        It's a good thing that Connor was a scythe or else I'd be totally lost with wielding Soul. It felt... Natural.

        Connor began to stir in his sleep, probably from all the noise we were making.

        "Foolish children... I'll be back. I won't stop until you're drowning in madness! Hahahaha!" Tora laughed, spinning around into her orange cape.

        I lunged forward, hoping to strike her but by the time the blade neared her she was already gone. I cursed under my breath. I was also happy that we were able to scare her off, I wan't really sure that I could handle defeating her yet. I need more practice, especially since I don't have Connor.

        Soul transformed back and Ragnorak went back into Crona, both of them at my side in seconds.

        "You did great," Soul rubbed my back in comfort as I stared at the wall Tora was in front of not even seconds ago.

        "Y-yeah, I don't think I could have handled it if y-you weren't here," Crona added.

        "Thanks you guys... I appreciate you being here for me..." I turned to Connor and sighed in relief. He was okay. I was able to protect him... This time anyways.

        "(Y-y/n)..." Connors voice cracked as his eyes slowly opened.

        "Yeah, it's me," I leaned down beside his bed, "You're safe, okay? Tora is gone now," I smiled, fixing the blankets that covered him.

        His eyes went wide, "T-Tora? You mean she was here?! Oh my god, are you okay?" Concern flooded his voice but I didn't want him to get worked up or upset.

        "Yeah, she was but don't worry. We scared her off. Easy peasy. I don't think she'll be back anytime soon," I ruffled his hair, reassuring him as best as I could. I know he would do the same for me if the roles were reversed. Even if we did have trouble with her and even if I was scared I didn't want him to get more stressed than he probably already was. I especially didn't want him to know about her final threat before she left.

        "Alright..." He closed his eyes before smiling and looking back up at me, "Guess what."

        "What?" I asked, happy to see him smile again.

        "Stein says I should be good to go back home in a few days. I'll just need to be careful and take it easy."

        "Oh Connor, that's amazing!" I squealed, jumping up and hugging my partner, completely forgetting about his wounds until I heard him hiss in pain, "Opps, hehe, sorry. I just got excited," I shrugged, stepping back from Connors bedside.

        "It's fine, it doesn't hurt as much anymore. I missed your hugs anyways." Connor laughed.

        Soul, Crona, and I spent the next few hours with Connor, it wasn't gloomy or sad like it usually was. We were all having fun and making jokes. Soul seemed a bit off but other than that everything seemed fine. We were all happy to have scared Tora off without her hurting any of us. Especially me. I'd never felt more relieved. I just wanted to throw a party and celebrate!

        Eventually we all had to leave. I thanked Crona for helping and gave him a huge hug which caused him to blush. I even gave Ragnorak a piece of candy which he greedily gobbled down in seconds.

        Crona had to go his own way but Soul offered to take me home, a offer that I accepted without question. It seemed like he had something on his mind but he didn't say anything. At least not until we reached my door.

        "Do you like Connor?" He blurted out as I started looking for my keys.

        "What? Soul where is this coming from?" I tilted my head and turned to face him.

        "I just want to know... If you guys have a thing or-"

        I cut Soul off, raising my hands, "No no no, you silly goose. Connor is my best friend, we've been partners for years. I love him as nothing more than a friend. I couldn't see us being lovers," I giggled, kissing Soul's cheek, "So that's whats been on your mind... Huh. Cute."

        I turned back around and found my keys, unlocking the door. Before I opened it I turned back around to look at Soul.

        "You know... I may not have feelings for Connor but I still don't know how I feel about... Well, you know..." I trailed off, moving my eyes to the ground.

        "I know (y/n). I already told you that. I'm just glad that I have a chance. It would be totally cool if you did like me though," Soul chuckled, grabbing my chin and making me look at him, "I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to have you..." It seemed like he was about to lean in but something loud in the distance caused us to turn and look for the source. As it got closer I realized it was a voice of a very familiar star.

        "(Y/N)!! (Y/NNNNN)!!" Black*Star was screaming my name as he ran towards my house. Kid was riding his flying skateboard behind him.

        I jumped in joy and started running towards them, stopping a few feet away. I thought Black*Star would slow down once he saw me in front of him but he ran right into me, knocking us to the ground.

        "You're back! How was the mission?" I giggled, looking up at Star who seemed impressed with himself for knocking us over.

        "Oh, it was super easy. Nothin for a big star like me! Also I totally meant to knock us over," He chuckled, scratching the back of his head with one hand as the other held him up.

        Kid scoffed, stopping beside us and hopping off his board, "Yeah right, you almost got us killed with your yelling. You're lucky I was there or the mission might have failed."

        Black*Star stood up, holding his hand out and helping me up. He shrugged off what Kid said, "Pfft yeah, I might have attracted the attention on us but that's just cause I big star like me needs the attention!"

        Kid sighed and I turned to him. Letting go of Stars hand I hopped over to him and jumped into his embrace.

        He held me tight against his chest like he did when we said goodbye, prior to him leaving.

        "I missed you guys," I sighed, letting go of Kid.

        "You guys missed one hell of a show," Soul said casually strolling up to the rest of us.

        "Did we miss something?" Kid asked, looking between Soul and I.

        "You could say that... Tora showed up."

{ Hey hey reader-chan! I hope you're having a great summer! I also hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story. Now that Kid and Star are back you'll get to hang with them too instead of just Soul. Because of Crona's shy personality there obviously won't be a lot of intimate moments but he will still be in it more. Your comments will determine who you spend time with in each chapter, I do read them all so make sure to leave a comment! :) Soul probably won't get too many moments in the next few chapters because he just had a whole few chapters with you all to himself! Of course he'll still be in it though. Connor will be back soon, pretty exciting. There might be a party, there might not be, who knows. Anyways, until next time! Don't forget to vote/comment if you liked it :)

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.4K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...
32K 770 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...
381K 12K 18
Death The Kid x Vampire!Reader
98.2K 2.8K 42
Yn was a NOT student at the DWMA. Her soul contained a unique and rare kind of weapon. A weapon that could turn into any form of axe based of the mie...