Collide : A Robsten Fanficti...

By KathrynYule

It has been 5 years since the Robsten ship sanked, everybody went back to their merry lives. Except, of cou... More

Collide
Chapter 1 : Another Blonde
Chapter 2 : Graham Norton and Equals
Chapter 3 : Lizzy
Chapter 4 : Cannes 2012
Chapter 5 : Chateau Marmont
Chapter 6 : Marlowe
Chapter 7 : Knocked off course
Chapter 8 : Birthdays and Retributions
Chapter 9 : Another Birthday
Chapter 10 : Meet Thomas
Chapter 11 : Bun in the Oven
Chapter 12 : The Silver Child
Chapter 13 : Regrets
Chapter 14 : Robert Douglas Thomas Pattinson
Chapter 15 : The Bowery
Chapter 16 : The Stuffed Lobster
Chapter 17 : Hopeless
Chapter 18 : 2445 miles
Chapter 19 : Tomodachi
Chapter 20 : Brussels Sprouts
Chapter 21 : First Kiss
Chapter 22 : Third time's the charm
Chapter 23 : Sushi Dates
Chapter 24 : In-N-Out
Chapter 25 : Sleepless
Chapter 26 : Spontaneous Combustion
Chapter 27 : White Linen
Chapter 28 : Conspiracies
Chapter 29 : Elusive Lover
Chapter 30 : Liebloid
Chapter 31 : Katy's Antics
Chapter 32 : Just Friends
Chapter 33 : Twilight
Chapter 34 : Clean Slate
Chapter 35 : Cookie Dough
Chapter 36 : LA Pack
Chapter 37 : Turmoil
Chapter 38 : A Kiss
Chapter 39 : Honest Questions
Chapter 40 : Chicken Rice
Chapter 41 : Denial.Anger.Bargaining.
Chapter 42 : Fallin' out
Chapter 43 : Aberdeen
Chapter 44 : In Her Defense
Chapter 45 : In Her Defense 2
Chapter 47 : Hesitations
Chapter 48 : Apple Tree Lodge
Chapter 49 : Isle of Wight
Chapter 50 : Sunset Bikini
Chapter 51 : Frozen Hearts
Chapter 52 : Jealous Hearts
Chapter 53: Secret White Party
Chapter 54 : New Year
Chapter 55 : White Tulips
Chapter 56 : Nightmares
Chapter 57 : Vanilla Wedding Cake
Chapter 58 : Aftermath
Chapter 59 : Ugly Love
Chapter 60 : Chasing Rainbows
Chapter 61 : Expecting Sushi
Chapter 62 : Victims
Chapter 63 : Beloved
Chapter 64 : Idiots of the UK
Chapter 65 : Roses
Chapter 66: Soulmates
Chapter 67 : Sweet and Sour Chicken

Chapter 46 : Koi Ponds

989 23 8
By KathrynYule

December 2015, 2666 Aberdeen, Los Angeles

I've been sitting here at the pool area for a good full hour already.  Earlier, I had someone to talk to, a random director or producer or somebody else in the industry.

It was good.  They were a big help.  Especially now, considering the fact that the party was held in what I used to consider home. Considering that the person I used to share it with was also here.

Past memories, good and bad, jumbled in my mind. I clenched my fist then squeezed my eyes shut, as if to prevent them from flashing like unwanted scenes in a tragic movie. It doesn't completely eradicate it coz something would come through the barrier, may it be something too precious or something too painful.

I opened my eyes after a few moments and stared at the scenery in front of me.  It was a view of the sparkling lights of LA at night, and of course the view of the party which was still going on albeit the lessened number of guests milling about. 

I guess they won't be missing me anyway.  I was up to my elbows in errands earlier, trying to smoothen out stuff that he forgot to cover for this impromptu party he threw. Typical Rob. Though there's just something so natural to casually fall into place and grab the reins in this party. I smile a little, I actually enjoyed it to be honest.  It was my house anyway, the decor hardly changed, the same furniture, the same people...maybe only the feelings were gone.  But, are they ever really?

I sighed and reached for the glass of wine I had on my side.  Cheer up Kristen, the fact that you are present was a brave move already.

Is it ironic that it was only last month that I could hardly attend any party without Nic plastered to my side? That it was a comfort to have someone to run to when you try to run away from your past? Now, barely a few days without Nic and I'm attending one of Rob's parties.

Honestly, I don't even know what I was doing here.  If he hadn't called her home phone to personally ask her to come, she probably wouldn't have.

Right now, I'm here and I'm gonna make the most out of it.  I smiled at the low lighted garden set out sloping in front of me, there's our lil' koi pond we personally filled with our choices. How charming is it that the water flows down like a stream downhill to a smaller pond in their patio.  It used to drive Bear nuts. I laughed to myself with the memory.

The weather was wonderful tonight, thank God. The guests were so many they'd crowd the house if it rains in the patio. I couldn't imagine salvaging that scenario. Rob would have to do it on his own.  I probably would be there at the side cringing at his attempt.

I unconsciously cringed at the imaged.  I blinked and realized I was all alone here at the top now.  I glanced at the lighted pool and found it very inviting.

I stood up from my recliner and slowly took my heels off, then approached the pool at the shallow part.  Slowly, I took a seat on the cold stone and one by one lowered my legs to the warm water.

Aaah. Wonderful. How I would love a night-time swim, if only.  I laid back with my arms supporting behind me, head thrown, eyes closed, smile on my lips, then stayed that way for a good couple of minutes. I miss this place so much.

"Care for a swim?" The familiar deep voice startled me from my reverie.

I spun around and found the object of my imaginations sitting on the beach chair I just vacated.

"Rob!" I said, acknowledging him.

"Go ahead, there's no time better." He smiled encouragingly.

I looked at him from head to toe. How did he manage to sneak behind my back without making a sound? I could've been murdered and I wouldn't have known. I grimaced then remembered he was good at it since then. 

"No, thank you. As you can see, I'm not properly garbed." I replied as I pull my legs back up out of the water and slowly stood up from my place.

He stood up the same time I did.  Robert in a tux was a sight to see, no matter how many times I've seen him in it, he will forever managed to make my knees weak.

His eyebrows rose and for a moment I thought I read his mind. "I distinctly remember you not needing any garb at all" He said as I blushed to my toes.

Oh yes, skinny dipping, we devoted days and nights to this fave hobby of ours back then, in this pool too. I glanced at the pool and then at him.  He was smiling, he probably figured out what I was thinking.

"It's very naughty of you to bring that up." I reprimanded, but I think that went the wrong way also when that familiar glint in his eyes flashed at my choice of words.

Suddenly I realized that my blush has spread all over my body, to certain parts better left ignored for now. I remember those dips in the pool on how it started so innocent then turned so rated it curls my toes just thinking about it.

I was too preoccupied to protest when he slowly closed the space between us. 

"If I can make you blush like that again, I'd love to be naughty the entire time." He almost whispered.

Oh, My God. Rob what are you doing to me? My mind flashed to that incident last month when he kissed me at that party. But, he was drunk then, so I don't know if it counts. Was he drunk now?

"I think you had too much wine." I stated. 

"And you had too little..." He teased. I swallowed, my mind is screaming for me to scram, like a warning signal that the person in front of me burns, and has burnt me before. My heart and my body were fickle things though. I wanted him so much it hurts. No rational thoughts can save me now.

Before I knew it, he had an arm curled up in my waist and resting on my ass as he brought me closer to him.  The clingy red dress wasn't help enough, his body heat seared me through it. My mind was self-destructing, my body was completely ignoring it.  My hands clenched, unclenched, undecided if I should slap him or lay it on his cheeks. My eyes were trained on his face, a million questions on my lips I wouldn't be able to voice out as he hypnotize me with his.

I knew then that this was the point of no turning back, that I either have to dive in and let go or bail out, which was the last thing I want. I want him back. I want him back badly.

"I'm gonna kiss you now..." He whispered before he lowered his lips unto mine.

Oh god. It was just like I remembered, it was like the one we used to share before.  Now that I was completely compliant, there was no molecule in my body that was protesting. His lips molded mine, soft pressure to hard. His head accommodating every movement, like a sensual dance. His tongue begged for an entrance as it traced my lower lip.  I stubbornly refused to open, enjoying the game he's playing. Realizing I was playing coy, he bit me. I hear a moan and realized it was my own. I instinctly raised my hands to curl around his neck, my body highly sensitized as I flatten myself to his torso, to bring myself closer to him. I need him, I need him like air. 

"Kristen..."He mouthed in between kisses. "God...you feel so wonderful" He said as he pulled out.

"Stop talking!" I gasped as I pulled him to me again while he laughed his signature laugh.

We clawed at each other like two hungry animals, lips were mashing, tongues were clashing, his side burns abrading my sensitive skin. My hands were inside his shirt which I managed to pull out of his pants, trying to get a feel of his heat, curling my fingers to that familiar sprinkle of hair on his chest.  He was desperately trying to mold my body to his hands, failing completely for my dress was too tight. He growled in frustration and bit me on the neck earning a generous moan from me again.

"Rob...oh my god" I cried.

He clawed at my dress again, pulling, pinching, then raking his hands on my back. He broke off and held me at arm's length.

"I swear to god your dress is gonna be the death of me..." He said before stealing another kiss. "I have to get you out of it now."

He swooped in again to continue ravishing me, I didn't mind, I was too busy enjoying my senses explode because of him.  His last statement though had me thinking. Now, I realized that I wouldn't be able to get out of this ensemble without the proper help and of course, the proper area.  The pool area doesn't count. We needed the bedroom. 

That's when it hit me.  There was a party going on.

I hastily pushed Rob off of me again as he cried out in unmet frustration.

"The party!" I managed to say.

"I don't care." He dismissed as he pulled me closer again.

I held steady and averted my face.  No matter how much I wanted it too, it couldn't happen here where everybody was able to see us.  I'm not prepared for that yet.  My heart hammered in my chest, my lips were a little sore and I think tears were forming behind my eyes. God, this man had me going from a scared insecure woman to a wanton seductress with his kisses tonight.

"Babe listen...I want it so much too...It's just..." I stopped then looked down to the patio and still see some guests lounging on the couch.

I looked back and saw the intent firmly cemented.  He has made up his mind and there was no backing out. 

He held me on both arms then suddenly turned me to face the house which confused me for a second, then a loud rip broke the silence at our spot.  The cold air that hit my back confirmed my suspicions.

I was a goner, and so was my Chanel dress.

Before I could protest he jumped in the pool with me clutched to him. I barely had time to secure air before we both hit the water with a loud splash. I scrambled to the surface as soon as I was able to, desperately holding the dress to cover me, which was a futile attempt, for I need my hands to keep afloat.  So there I was, stark naked and sexually frustrated for I don't know if I should be annoyed with him for deliberately taking my choice away or hugely turned on with his masculine display.

"Holy shit Rob!" I almost screamed as I glared at his laughing face a few feet from me.

He was slowly taking his clothes off at the shallow part of the water.  He was naked on the top having shucked his dress shirt easily. Now, he was reaching for his pants, and there it went too, along with his undergarments,  a soggy mess on the edge of the pool.

I glanced back at him.  He was smirking as he swam closer.

"They probably heard the splash we just made." I said. I don't know why I was reminding him when I wanted this badly to happen.

"They wouldn't be able to check and find out." He murmured back as he pulled my hand and successfully dragged me to him.  Flesh suddenly meets flesh and my senses exploded. "I locked the gate to the garden anyway." He winked.

My mouth dropped.  He knew I was here, that I was alone. 

"Don't be surprised.  I wanted you ever since..." He whispered. "I only had to find a way to have you back again.

Then just like that, as if nothing else ever mattered, the world fell away and we're back to our bubble again.

Back together again...just like that.

****

Anyway, in the real world, Kudos to Kristen for being top pick as BEST SUPPORTING PERFORMANCE for NYFF2014...Cannes then TIFF now THIS!

A lovely commendation! But of course, we knew this for a long time now!

Keep Slaying BB Girl! Wishing you all the love in the world! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 382 7
Harry had been a lot of things in his life, but happy hadn't been one of them for a very long time. He and Jasper loved each other. The wolves truste...
33.1K 960 31
She loves him. He loves her. Perfect life for a Happily Ever After, right?
1.4K 52 20
❝I'll play the long game. Live your life, I live my life. I know you're out there and . . . I'm out there too. Someday?❞ ❝Someday.❞ in which "someday...
231 0 19
Both messed up back grounds. Are they too toxic for each other? Will they let everyone they know get in their way? Will he really learn to love for...