Life is like a Hurrican~Duckt...

By Berryrebel23

"Okay...Look, I get that you've never seen me before...But between you and me, I think my dad hates me..."~(Y... More

Prologue
Chapter One~Just a Dreamer
Chapter Two~Pranked!
Chapter 3~Beware the BUDDY System
Chapter 4~My Mom...?
I'm Sorry!
Chapter 5~The Memories of Linnea Gearloose
Chapter 6~Who is Gizmoduck and Gyzoduck?
Not a chapter!
Chapter 8~The Last Crash of the Sunchaser
Chapter 9~The Shadow War
A Note/Kinda Important
Chapter 10~The Most Dangerous Game...Night!
Chapter 11~The Depths of Cousin Fethry
Chapter 12~The Town Where Everyone Was Nice!
Chapter 13~The Outlaw of Scrooge Mcduck!
_Betrayed_CRACK
Chapter 14~The Della Duck!?
Chapter 15~The Dangerous Chemistry of Gandra Dee!
Chapter 16~The Duck Knight Returns!
A Quick Note
~Note~
-VINES-
Chapter 17~ Timephoon
Rewrite

Chapter 7~Mochas and Arguments

896 23 6
By Berryrebel23

(Third P.O.V)

Fenton jumped when he heard (Y/N) groan behind him. He turned in his chair to see what was wrong, only to see his friend shaking her hand a bit, glaring at the little robot in front of her.

"What happened?" Fenton asked, sincerely worried. (Y/N) looked over at him, still shaking her hand.

"It burned me." She states, seeming as if this happens all the time. Fenton eyes widened in shock, before glancing down at her phone when it started ringing. (Y/N) was quick to pick it up and answered, and put it to her ear to listen. "Hey?" Fenton turned back around to seem like not listening, not really focused anymore.

"You want to join us for coffee, I'll pay for you." Iris suggested on the phone, smiling. (Y/N) thought for a bit, before shrugging.

"Sure, I guess. I haven't had coffee in a while." (Y/N) answered, smiling a bit. She got up and wen to go get bandages, not seeing the look Fenton was giving her.

"Okay! What time?" Iris asked, looking at the time.

"How about 1:00?" (Y/N) suggested, wrapping her hand. She walked back into the lab, now seeing that Fenton was giving her a weird stare.

"Oh, okay, that's fine, I'll see-"

"I got to go." (Y/N) states before quickly ending the call. (Y/N) then raises a brow at Fenton, confused. "What?"

"Are you telling Gyro that your leaving?" Fenton asked, softening his glare a bit. (Y/N) glanced behind her, before shaking her head no.

"I never do, he doesn't care?" (Y/N) asked, mostly questioning. Fenton sighed, rubbing his temple.
"He gets worried about sometimes though." Fenton said, resting his head on his fist. (Y/N) looked at him, suspicious.

"Why do you care?" (Y/N) asked, holding her bandaged hand. Fenton was about to answer, but (Y/N)'s phone went off again, and she looked at it, before sighing. "I got to get ready." (Y/N) states, before walking away to go to her room. Fenton growled, facepalming.

"Just be careful!" Fenton said, before going back to work, listening as (Y/N)'s door slammed shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys." (Y/N) greets, sitting in the empty chair beside Iris.

"Glad to see you join us, Anastasia has been bothering us about missing our coffee last time." Indigo joked, watching as Anastasia huffed. (Y/N) chuckled, before looking over at the window beside them, smiling as it rained.

"Anastasia has been working on something, she hasn't told us yet, but are you telling us now?" Millie asked, smirking at her friend. (Y/N) looked at Anastasia as she smiled, before nodding. "Wait, really?" Millie asked again, shocked.

"Yeah, I brought it." Anastasia states, winking. Iris rolled her eyes playfully, before looking down at her notebook. "I'll show you after we get out, I don't want to get in trouble...Like last time..." Indigo snickered, cause (Y/N) to raise a brow.

"Hey, you want to hear more about your mom?" Indigo asked, looking over at (Y/N), who was quick to nod excitedly.

"She was really weird at first. Indigo and I thought she was a witch, since she practiced some sorts of spells. But I guess we were wrong, they were healing spells, I don't know for who, but someone." Anastasia shrugged, smiling as Indigo laughed at the memory.

"She also was one of the best bakers ever. She would always bring sweets when she came to babysit us. We'd also sometimes baker with her." Indigo reminded, smiling at (Y/N).

"She would have been a perfect mom." Millie states, looking at (Y/N), who then smiled sadly. Iris noticed, and gestured for the two to stop talking about. Indigo saw and raised her hands defensively, while Anastasia looked away.

"I'll...go get you your coffee. Anything you want?" Iris asked, getting up.
"Just a mocha, you can pick the dessert." (Y/N) said, shrugging at Iris, who nodded and walked up to the cashier to order.

"Sorry..."Indigo apologized, glancing away.

"Your fine, I did ask about anyway." (Y/N) reassured, smiling, but soon frowned when she felt her phone buzz. She took out her phone to see Fenton calling. She glanced at Iris, before ending the call, and quickly putting her phone back. Iris got back and gave (Y/N) the mocha, and then a little bag.

"I just got some sugar cookies, if that's okay." Iris explained, sitting back down.

"Totally fine, I love sugar cookies." (Y/N) said, smiling at her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And you let her go?!" Gyro exclaimed, watching as Fenton tried to call his friend's daughter.

"Well, yeah, I couldn't stop her, she would have just snuck out another way!" Fenton exclaimed back, sighing as (Y/N) denied his call.

"How many times have she done this?" Gyro asked, making Fenton freeze, not wanting to answer the question. "Fenton, how many times has she done this?"

"Ever since the triplets came to town..." Fenton answered, smiling nervously at Gyro, before backing away, seeing Gyro's anger.

"She is so grounded when she gets back..." Gyro mumbles, before storming out of the lab. Fenton let out a sigh of relief, before glaring at his phone.

"Come on, (Y/N), answer!" Fenton growled at his phone, texting the said teen. After a couple minutes with no reply, he sighed, and set his phone down. He looked back over to the blueprints he was working on, and walked back over, deciding that maybe working could take his mind off the problem. He listened as Gyro yelled at Manny, rambling the problem to him.

"Why haven't neither of you tell me!" Gyro yelled at Manny, who just shrugged nervously. Gyro growled at the response, before rubbing his temple, frustrated. "Yeah, she's definitely in trouble when she gets home. Grounded for the next five months! No building anything, no Gyzoduck, no hanging out with friends!" Gyro told himself, pacing.

Fenton sighed, checking his phone again to see (Y/N) has yet to send a reply. He frowned even more, before picking up his pencil, tapping it against the desk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, it's basically a little technology thing in my arm, and it makes," Anastasia started explain, standing in front of her friends that were watching with interest. She then raised her hand, and knives popped out of her hand(Kind of like Wolverine???) "This!" Anastasia exclaimed proudly. (Y/N) smiled a bit, thinking.

"So cool! But why?" Indigo asked, getting a nudge from Iris.

"Well, for defense. Gizmoduck and Gyzoduck can't always be here, so I just thought about, just in case, and actually built it!" Anastasia explained, shrugging. No one noticed as (Y/N) picked her phone up yet again, and sighed.

"Sorry guys, but I think it's my time to leave." (Y/N) apologized, standing up. Iris smiled, and Indigo thumbed up.

"That's cool, we'll see you later?" Anastasia asked, watching as her friend walk over to the door.

"Sure, also, really love the idea, it's amazing!" (Y/N) exclaimed before leaving the room. She then proceeded to leave the house and start walking home, but stopped and groaned when her phone went off again. SHe got out her phone and picked it up. "I'm coming home, don't worry, jesus-"

"Uh, it's Dewey." (Y/N) froze for a second, before laughing nervously.

"Sorry, my dad and Fenton have been calling my all day, it's getting annoying. What do you need?" (Y/N) asked, putting a hand on her hip.

"The family decided to go on a little vacation to Monacrow tomorrow, but Huey, Louie and Webby are trying to solve a mystery during it, and we really need your help. Do you want to join?" Dewey asked, seeming to be in a hurry.

"Uh..." (Y/N) wondered, glancing behind her her. "Sure. I can try." (Y/N) agreed, starting to walk again. She listened as Dewey rambled thank yous, making her smile. "I got to go now. Bye?"

"Okay, bye." (Y/N) ended call, and rushed her way home. She ignored her phone, knowing it was either Fenton or Gyro calling. She watched as the sun started to set, not ready to get into an argument with her dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you! You've been sneaking out behind my back, for how long?! I found out, since the triplets arrived!" Gyro exclaimed pacing in front of his daughter, who sat in a chair, looking rather bored. "And then, I find out that you made Fenton and Manny stay quiet about it! I had to force the answer out of Fenton!"

(Y/N) looked up in surprise, before cussing out her friend in her brain, a bit mad.

"You need to learn discipline! You are grounded for three months!" (Y/N) shot up from her seat, now even more mad and upset. "No building anything, no Gyzoduck, no going anywhere! Nothing!" Gyro demanded, not seeing Fenton facepalm from the doorway.

"That's not fair, why do you care now?! You've never cared about what I do!" (Y/N) exclaimed, pointing at Gyro.

"Oh, don't start that young lady!" Gyro argued back, scowling at his daughter.

"I need to get away from you to actual enjoy stuff, cause you make me feel like I've never even been here in the first place!" (Y/N) yelled, tearing up. Fenton went wide eyed, as so did Gyro, but before either could say anything, (Y/N) continued.

"You made me feel, as though, I don't matter, as if I'm a little speckle in your life! I'm guessing mom would have felt the same, huh? If mom was here, you'd both torment me like this!" (Y/N) exclaimed, tears flowing down her face. Gyro stared at his daughter, trying not to tear up at the mention of his wife.

"Don't ever act like you ever loved me! Cause I know you never did." (Y/N) finishes, glaring up at her dad. Gyro went to say something, but couldn't find any words. For the first time in his life, he was speechless.

"Oh (Y/N)..." Fenton mumbled to himself, looking away from the situation. Sure, he couldn't understand what it was like to be abandoned by his M'ma, but he couldn't help but think, would his dad have treated him the same?

"I'm done with this..." (Y/N) stated, before walking out of the room, up the stairs, and into her own room, slamming the door shut. There was nothing but tense silence.

"Gyro, I-" Fenton started, feeling the need to try and comfort his boss, but was interrupted.

"Go away. Your shift is done early, I just need to be alone." Gyro states, not looking at him. Fenton hesitated, looking up at (Y/N)'s room, before walking away, thinking about his dad.

Gyro stood there for what seemed like hours, before pulling something out of his pocket. He stared down at the letter, tearing up.

"I really messed up, huh Linnea?" Gyro asked no one, letting the tears fall for once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) stared at her phone, deciding if she should text Dewey or not. After a while, she finally started typing.

+ + +

(Y/N):What's the mystery? Something happened, and it's got to be really important for me to go...

+ + +

(Y/N) sat here for a bit, waiting for a reply. She perched up a bit when a ding went off.

+ + +

Dewford:Promise You won't tell anyone?

(Y/N):Promise. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye!

Dewford: It's about our mom...

+ + +

(Y/N) stared at the screen in shock, before sighing, and finally making a decision.

+ + +

(Y/N):Okay. I'll go, I'll see you tomorrow moring :)

______________________________________________

I'M ON A ROLL!!! :D BUT WTF IS WRONG WITH ME, BRINGING SOME MORE ANGST?! NOOOOO!

But seriously, the next chapters are going to have some angst, so be prepared. The next chapter is actually The Last Crash of the Sunchaser, if you couldn't tell already XD

Really hoped you enjoyed this chapter, cause this one took a bit of thinking, it was difficult. Not as long as the last chapter, but the ones where their based off episodes are going to be the longest, sorry about that.

And like Thomas Sanders says,

"Take it easy Guys, Gals, and Non-Binary Pals! Peace out!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1K 27
Book Two!! (This is book/season two although you don't necessarily need to read the first one. However, it is highly recommended.) It has been about...
67.8K 1.2K 53
Don't do descriptions. Just read and have fun. :) #1 in DSMP 12/5/23 #1 in Tubbo 2/21/24 - 3/4/24 #1 in Quackity 4/10/24
5.1K 136 27
Y/N L/N was a seven year old boy who was taken to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for his seventh birthday with his single mother as she had forgotten abou...
18.1K 398 18
So this is basically the moonvasion, but my take on it. It mainly focusses on Louie :> Achievements #1 ducktales