Chapter 12~The Town Where Everyone Was Nice!

(BTW, you basically are in the role of Huey, except you'll be with Donald the entire time.

(Third P.O.V)

"Where are you going?" Fenton asks, watching as (Y/N) walks over to the elevator doors.

"Dad is allowing me to go to do The Feast of the Flower with the Mcduck family. I have to take some pictures for him." (Y/N) explains, pulling out her phone and showing him it, before putting it back into her pocket.

"Okay, just be careful, you suit still isn't ready, so-"

"So don't call out for it, I know." (Y/N) jokingly finishes, before entering the elevator and waves a bit, before the doors close. She taps her foot as she looks at her phone, knowing that this adventure was already going to be a big one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) looked around in awe as she walked beside Donald, the town looking absolutely fabulous.

"The Feast of the Flower! A festival of food, dancing, and music that celebrates the once-a-year bloom of the the legendary Drosera Occidendum, a one of a kind flower!" Webby explains dramatically, before hopping on top of the pot for the flower, beaming.

"Never heard of it." Louie states simply, distracted by his phone.

"Me neither! A cultural tradition I know nothing about. You know how rare that is?" Webby asks, before squealing excitedly. Dewey jumps in and takes a picture of Webby, flash on, making her rub her eyes from the sudden light. "What are you doing?"

"Documenting my adventures. The people will want to feel like they were here with me. This place is going to look great on my profile." Dewey explains, before taking a quick selfie.

"It already looks great." (Y/N) states, before taking a picture of the flower.

'Then why did you take a picture?" Webby asks, raising a brow.

"My dad wanted pictures, I'm taking some, and then relaxing a bit" Was all (Y/N) responds with, shrugging.

"But guess what you two, now it's in sepia!" Dewey exclaims, before shading the picture of Webby a bit, smiling.

"Oh, boy! I can't wait to see my pals!" Donald exclaims, walking up with Huey and Scrooge.

"Sorry, who are these friends of yours?" Louie asks.

"And why haven't we ever heard of them? And why did you all stop speaking? And-" Huey starts, before being interrupted by Louie.

"Please, not everything is a dark family secret." Louie states, a bit annoyed.

"Kids," Donald starts, sighing a bit, "I have a dark family secret."

"Wow...That was like, right on cue irony." (Y/N) states, stifling a laugh. Dewey snaps a picture out of shock.

"I-"

"Yeah." All the ducklings except (Y/N) says in anticipation.

"Was one of the Three Caballeros." (Y/N)'s jaw dropped in shock, before smiling a bit, not believing it for a second.

The four other ducklings say some stuff together in nervousness, making the only teen roll her eyes.

"The Three Caballeros. Donald's old college band. They practiced their polyphonic pandemonium in my garage for hours on end. Ah, the next time you complain about bagpipes, just imagine trying to sleep while your uncle saws away at an accordion." Scrooge exclaims, glaring slightly at Donald.