Chapter 10~The Most Dangerous Game...Night!

(Art done by Thank you yet again for the fanart! :D)

(Btw, this was a couple months later, so your arm is healed, but you still have the scar over you eye, that'll always be there.)

(Third P.O.V)

"Why am I here again?" (Y/N) thought as she stood by Louie, watching as the temple doors opened. There were webs moss everywhere! (Y/N) shuddered, before following her friends, looking around. She stopped and turned behind her when she heard noises of distress, and saw Louie with webs on his face. She watched as Louie tripped and pushed his friend right into Scrooge, who was looking at down at some trap, making his great uncle fall. Luckily, Scrooge caught onto some weird plant, but had to let go of his torch in the process. The triplets made sure he was alright, while Louie kept trying to get the web off. (Y/N) huffed out of annoyance, rolling her eyes a bit. Once that was cleared up, they all tried to figure out a way to get across the trap, only for Dewey to run backwards.

"Dew-Dew-Dew-Dewey doin' it! We're doin' it again, yeah!" Dewey exclaimed, Webby helping him jump into the air and hang onto a branch.

"With Webby, his best friend!" Webby sang along, grabbing onto Dewey's feet, and soon, both reached the other side.

"Do it with Dewey and Webby!" The both sang, landing it. Dewey then reached over and pressed the button, making the floor come back up. (Y/N) tilted her head, before shrugging. Louie was about to cross until (Y/N) stopped him, watching as arrows started flying for the ground.

"Laddie?" Scrooge asked, looking at Huey to explain.

"Step, turn, step, turn Step, turn, dodge and step." Huey explained, nodding his head once he figured it out. Both him and Scrooge did what was told, and made it across, leaving Louie and (Y/N) on the other side.

"Why did you guys drag me along again?" (Y/N) asked, looking at a worried Louie, who gave her a quick glare. Louie was about to do what was told, before he grabbed onto (Y/N)'s hand and rushed into the trap, (Y/N) letting out a yelp as she somehow dodged the arrows. Once across, Louie dragged (Y/N) to the ground to breathe, not noticing that (Y/N) was glaring at him. She quickly got up and followed Scrooge once more. She found him walking up to some golden statue, smiling. He was about to take it until Louie walked up, annoyed.

"Just grab it already!" Louie exclaimed, glaring at his uncle. Scrooge winced, before turning around.

"The Idol of Cibola is not a trinket to be unceremoniously swindled. Legend has it -" Scrooge started, but was interrupted by his nephew, who made some noise to stop him.

"Can we just wrap up the "Whoa!" and get to the "Wait, what?" already?" Louie asked, putting his hands into his pocket. Scrooge glanced over, before shrugging slightly, a bit confused. (Y/N) walked up, knowing what Louie was going through.

"Whoa! Some cool hidden city or treasure or whatever!" "Wait, what? That cool thing is dangerous or cursed or guarded by centaurs?" "Aah!" Louie and (Y/N) almost dies. Can we please move it along? That's how it goes!" (Y/N) explained for Louie, raising a brow at Scrooge.

"Adventure is an unpredictable paramour. You've got to judge every angle! No two perilous scenarios are alike!" Scrooge exclaimed, smiling at the kids in front of him, before looking at Dewey, who came up to the idol in awe. Louie lifted his finger, already knowing what's about to happen. Dewey then took the idol, only to show that the pressure plate lowered, making Scrooge look back at the kids. (Y/N) then raised two fingers, agreeing with Louie.

That doesn't mean-" Scrooge started, before stopping when something rumbled in the temple.

"And there goes-"