Chapter 8~The Last Crash of the Sunchaser

(Third P.O.V)

"All set!" (Y/N) ran over, bookbag in hand. She watched as Huey, Dewey and Webby ran out also, seeming excited.

"Next stop, Monacrow!" Webby exclaimed, putting her hands up. (Y/N) walked over to the group, chuckling at Webby's excitement.

"Home to EX. C. E. S. S. , the EXtreme Consumer Electronics and Science Symposium!" Huey said, showing a piece of paper. "Experimental race cars!"

"Lasers!" Webby suggested.

"Airplanes?" Launchpad asked, walking into the conversation.

"You bet old friend." Dewey smiled, fist-bumping Launchpad.

"And Monacrow is said to be the final resting place of the elusive Maltese MacGuffin!" (Y/N) jumped a bit, not expecting Scrooge to appear out of nowhere. "Lost during Netherworld War II, this ephemeral heirloom is so rare that no one has ever laid eyes upon it." Scrooge explained dramatically, walking down the stairs.

"Whoa." Huey sighed out, fascinated. "So what is it exactly?"

"The stuff dreams are made of." Scrooge said, looking at the sky. Huey and (Y/N) glanced at each other.

"No, but, like, is it a statue or -" (Y/N) started for Huey, also confused, but was interrupted by Donald passing by. Huey ran up to Donald, waving his advertisement in the air.

"Come on, Uncle Donald! You can fix the houseboat when we get back." Huey suggested, before ducking when Donald almost hit him. Donald shook his head, smiling.

"I'm almost done. We'll be on the water again in two days!" Legit, right after he says that, a crash was heard from behind the house, making Donald cringe a bit. "Seven days!" Then an explosion, making both Donald and Huey to look, before Donald sighed. "I should get started..." He then walked away.

"No rush!" Dewey waved, making (Y/N) roll her eyes playfully.

"Granny? You're coming too?!" Webby gasped out happily, making (Y/N) turn her head to look at Ms. Beakly.

"I have 987 vacation days saved up, and Monacrow's Blackwater Beaches are legendary." Ms. Beakly explained, putting her bag on top of the van, and then put sunglasses on. "It's high time I "wilded out" with some "maxing" and "relaxing," hmm?" She lowered her sunglasses down a bit, smiling.

"I have the coolest grandma." Webby states, tilting her head at Dewey and (Y/N).
"Sure. Now who's ready for-" Dewey started, and soon, Scrooge, Webby, Huey and (Y/N) joined in.

"Best road trip ever!" Scrooge said out of key.

"You'll get it." (Y/N) says, before running after her friends. Dewey high fived her, very excited.

"Load up everyone!" Scrooge exclaims, rushing over to the car.

"Pst." (Y/N) turned her head to see Louie in the door frame, looking around to see if any of the adults were listening. He then walked down the stairs and up to us, bag in hand.

"Did you get it?" Dewey asks, and Louie nods, showing him the bag.

"Come on kids!" Scrooge exclaimed again, making (Y/N) and her friends rush into the car. Once she was in the car, she noticed how cramp it was, but didn't say anything.

To our greatest adventure yet!" Scrooge yelled out, making everyone in the car 'whoo.' Launchpad then preceded to drive into a plane, making (Y/N) confused, but yet again, said nothing about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dewey looks out from the box, seeing if any of the adults were looking, before rushing into the box nect to him. He knocks, and a tiny door opens, letting him inside, which closes right after he gets in.