Billionaire's Desire ✔

By apricotlove

IT'S ALL ABOUT DESIRE ••• When Angelina Hawthorne called the devil to herself, she had no idea of who he w... More

Billionaire's Desire
Cast
Rights reserved!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
On Updates!
Chapter Five
Chapter-6
The Vampire Princess
Chapter-7- Angelina
Chapter-8- Angelina
Chapter-9- Angelina
Chapter - 10 - Angelina
Chapter - 11- Angelina
Chapter - 12-Ethan
Chapter- 13 - Angelina
Chapter - 14- Angelina
Chapter-15- Angelina
Chapter-16 - Ethan
Chapter-17- Ethan
Chapter-18-Angelina
Chapter - 19- Ryan
Chapter - 20- Ryan
Chapter - 21- Ethan
Chapter - 22-Angelina
Chapter - 23 - Ryan
Chapter - 24- Angelina
Chapter - 25- Ethan
Chapter - 26- Angelina
Chapter-27 - Ethan
Chapter - 28 - Ryan
Chapter - 30 - Ethan
Chapter-31 -Angelina
Chapter- 32 - Angelina
Chapter - 33- Ethan
Important
Chapter -34-Ethan
Chapter-35-Angelina
Little Surprise!
Chapter - 36-Angelina
Chapter -37 -Ethan.
Chapter-38-Angelina
Chapter -39-Ethan
Chapter - 40-Angelina
Sequel is Out
Sequel update

Chapter - 29- Angelina

1.7K 83 12
By apricotlove

Chapter -29

◾◾

End to Start!

◾◾

Angelina

Getting hurt in the hands of someone you trust and what more, love, is unsettling. The whole heart was on the platter in front of them, so when they cut it, some prices are left in it. Forever. And the other is left empty and in the piece. The void there gets filled with the vile, anger and irrational thoughts however you try not it. It's natural but self-destructive. Makes you do things to regret later.

Ryan had me. He made me believe that he was the one. It turned upside down.

Ryan Remirez Revels his Rendezvous. Turns out people have a lot to learn. With that his soon to be Bride expressing her love for him.

I laugh just as I read it. Not after six hours that he broke up with me, the news is all over the world. Bridget is shocked, Miranda compromised. Everyone so close to me is sad. As the newspaper had told what had Ryan Remirez kept away for all these years. It mentioned his soul searching, as what they called it; about his hardships; relationship with Archer, his boss, Miranda and Lily and some other interesting facts that probably didn't happen. It's just that Arthur should have paid the media for it. In all this name Angelina Hawthorne never came for even once. As if we were on the same page or line of the book. How I got in Paris. How he manipulated me into marrying him.
I still don't know if he really loved me.

Seeing everything from the outside of the circle, I believe that Ryan found his childhood darling in Paris and I got out of the scene immediately. He talked of my safety and I laugh right now thinking what has he put him in now. He knows how Ethan is. Yet.
Not once he asked me how was I doing. He just knows I am with Ethan. I wished he calls me to go away from him and find someone else than Ethan. But he didn't. So much for love.

"Love."

I hear a peculiarly sexy voice in my ear which bring me out if my irony. Whatever Ethan is, but right at this moment, he is a safe haven for me.

"Come to bed. You have no idea what I want to do to you." He says pulling me to face his dark desirous eyes. When I see him I know what the void of my heart is making me do which I will regret later. So I am right here in the path of self-destruction. That gives the shallow peace for a while.

"I always have an idea, babe." I feign. He looks at me for a while. There is love, concern in it. But I don't trust it.

" I can't wait to see you come to the aisle dressed as a bride." He says just as he rubs the back of his hand over my cheeks. It feels good and comforting.

"Me neither."

"But before we get into bed, I have a surprise for you." He holds my hand and leads me to the dressing table. There is an emerald box embedded with stone and a card.

End to start.

I look at him and he just smiles at me.  A little while it wasn't there. He may have brought it now.

"That simply quotes us beautifully," I say.

"Open it." He commands picking up the box and sitting on the bed. I sit beside him and take the box.

I open the box to find a magazine with the cover of Ethan and me, laughing at each other. Happiness is real. The shine in the eyes not fake. Surreal is we need this picture to announce our marriage. It's the photograph of us four years ago. I remember the day very well. That day I was uncontainably happy.  Today I am satisfied. Protected. Loved? I am not really sure. But Ethan standing just behind me is what I need right now. And so I am contained or I would shatter.

He knows it. Because I can see I am unable to hide it. Yet he is trying.

Like instead of simply presenting the magazine, he customized it. Instead of lighting the room conventionally, he used neon and exquisite candles. Instead of going head-on with me about Ryan, he is waiting.

"It will release tomorrow." He feeds me just as I steal the glance.

The marriage proposal isn't him. I asked him if he still wanted to marry me. The tension was clear. My confusion was visible. He heard me break and roll over words. Still. He didn't think any second long to say yes.

It was upright and clear. To clear to kill my conscience.

"Yes."

I saw myself as a trophy in his eyes. I am just not sure if it was off getting me or the proposal that he had all this time. It seems fair. I am getting my house, my business, and Liam.

"What is in your pretty head right now?" He asks me holding my chin.

"I am just thinking about us," I say the half-truth.

"Should I be concerned?" Fear flash in his handsome rock solid face making his jawline line in more prominently. Maybe he is trying to hold it in.

"No. I was thinking about Liam accurately."

"He is perfectly fine. Dangling work and school too well to unseen. As a matter of fact, he asked me about you where beings."

He stares me to gauge my expression. Seems he is hiding something. I let it go.

"What did you tell? And how is he?" I ask him instead.

"I said you were with me all this time. And Liam is more than happy than he deser.." Ethan trial and began again, "that he can't contain."

Deserve was the word. I am happy he did not say that. My brother deserves a lot more happiness than Ethan thinks he should.

"I want to meet him. I want to tell him about us myself before this magazine tells the world. He deserves that."

"I wouldn't disagree. After all, he is your brother and my soon to be brother in law. " We both share a smile. Then he suddenly pushes me in the bed.

Cider and cinnamon, and toxic look by him filling my senses. He leans towards me enough to look at each other. It s been ages I am felling this Rush. Ryan was different. So soft on me. Too lovable.While Ethan always has a fire within, ready to burn you. And that's how he assaults the senses.

He comes down and kisses me on the lips teasingly, softly and when I get too excited of it, he indulges in rough biting the top of my lips till I taste blood. Twisting his tongue down, he kisses my nape as he manages to unzip my shirt, causing the skin in contact melt in ecstasy. I moan clutching his hair and pulling at it as a reciprocation of him biting the kid of breast. The heat rise between us as the pleasure takes over I let go. While Ethan tears off my clothes.

"How do you like it?" He asks as he fingers me, fast and steady.

"Just...." I growl as I reach my high," don't talk. Fast. "

He stops it then and there. Another dirty assault. My breath stop and the need wall around me. If I weren't so high that and this nothingness would have been too heavy, I would have smacked the senses into him. But I couldn't. I needed him inside me. So I just stared him letting him know what he just did to me and what I want him to do.

"Cruel, right? Stopping like this?" He says and smokes darkly at me. I watch him in awe.

"But I just want you to remember what I can give to you." He positions himself over me. "Please, don't leave me now. Promise me."

"I won't," I say. He smiles just as he enters me and then it all-stars and moon. So Beautiful to take in all at once. Hard to contain it in yet marking the desperation for it in the future.

But. In this whole picture, there is a hole, tiny but significant. The exit of a person I related to and connected to. And I realize however I try I won't forget the betrayal. The treacherous of a man, Arthur had warned me how Ryan would swat at the end. He did. I won't forget it ever. The piece of heart that is taken away will always make me remember him the way I am feeling right now.

**

"I am happy for you if you are happy, Angie," Liam says looking away from me time and again. Even though it's been two weeks, he didn't break the wall be built.

I exhale me heaviness before I jump upon him, hugging him too tight to push me away and swearing for his support.

" Liam, please, don't be distant to me. Please, accept me."

"Angie." He almost squeals. It's not pure anger but a hesitation of hugging me back. I part from him. Probably he needs the time and space right now.

He blows a breath, looking at me closely. It makes me shiver at the thought of being judged by own brother. Does he think it's good to marry Ethan? And most importantly, does he know about Ryan?

"Liam." I manage.

He shakes his head. I almost decided to tell him about Ryan but uncertainty stops me. Ethan told me how that organization makes use of people in connection and knowledge of motives of it. I got involved without a string on me as it is, telling Liam would be like pushing him in a lion's den. Liam would surely connect the dits till he reaches to the depth.

"I love you," I say.

He stares me for a while and with time his expression soften, he relaxes and says, "I love you too, Angie. However anger I display to you, I can't deny that I care for you is much."

He shrugs. I feel my tears fall down and I do it again. I slump myself into his chest. He hugs me back.

"Angie, where we're you for two weeks? Ethan would not tell. " He was me. I shake again. He feels it and losses me.

I look at his face. It changes.

"So are we not sharing things? I thought love meant being transparent and open. I know something more than marriage is happening behind that you both are hiding. I am not stupid. So you when you decide to value me then come and talk to me.unitl then.." He shrugs and picks up his back up from the table.

"It's for your own good. " I cry prominently this time.

"Goodbye, Angie."

With this, he leaves the table with me behind like always. Ethan told me he is working too good. Is he really positive about it? Liam deserves happiness if not the truth.
at this moment.

I exit the hotel plaza and from nowhere press cone swarming over me throwing questions mixing up in my head.

"Miss Hawthorne the wedding bell is ringing in the whole town.  How did you both decide to get married? I mean what brought you close to Ethan Ellsworth after four years?"

" What are the specific details of the wedding bells?"

" People think it is a marriage of convenience. Is it true? "

"You publically insulted Mr.Ellsworth. how did he get over it?  Shed some light on the reconciliation, please."

All the questions hovered me like a punch on my face. I try too hard to make my way out of the hotel but I can't. I am trapped.  I try to make then back off but freeze at one pique question.

"Miss Hawthorne, you were dating Hus highness Ryan Remirez and last seen together in Paris. Did the relationship break because you are marrying Mr. Ellsworth or you are marrying Mr. Ellswirth as a rebound."

I look at the source and I know the face. I have seen him somewhere but I can't make out and I am losing my breath. It feels like someone has held one of my tissue connecting my lungs and pressing on it. I am suffocating.

"Angel, here." I find Ethan in a blur.

" Your scramble here is more of an affair of convenience. Please, everyone, drop your names to my PA so that I can answer you well in person. Later...." The sarcasm is clear in his voice. It's a threat. I scoff at it before the voice blur and the strangling words that don't make sense anymore to react as I blackout.

◾◾

So much for a twist, right? I love doing it. Well, Is the decision of Angie marrying Ethan right?

Leave your views on the comments section below.

Until then, love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 28.7K 78
~COMPLETED~ *Not edited* "Be careful what you wish for little one. Because a tiger never backs down from a challenge." He whispers hoarsely, his tone...
1M 33.3K 48
"I know you married me only for my money and my family money. And I will not be giving you anything from us. I know you manipulated grandma and have...
288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
6.3K 265 23
Tristin finally had the courage to run away from the life he was living. He ran away from the horrible people and from the toxic relationship he had...