His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Invitation✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨Slap✨
✨It's her✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Fun In Beach- II✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨Guilt✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Contract?✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨My Little Wife✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨

22.3K 736 23
By Anne_Iryx

"Hatred is
self-punishment."  

-Hosea Ballou

Annie's POV.

️•▶️

I looked for ingredients to make snacks but found nothing. I, with Kate, went to the living room and found others there. I pinched Kate to tell Nate cause he wasn't going to listen to anything from me.

'He is angry with me

She asked, "Nathan, can you bring some ingredients from the market?". He asked why. I said, "Because I feel hungry and I want to eat something". Nate asked why couldn't we order something. I said that I liked homemade food more. He said, "OK. Blake, Ashton let's go. George stay here and keep an eye on her". His finger was pointed at me. I said to him," I'm not your prisoner. By the way, I will text you what would you bring from the market". Nate pinched my nose and kissed Kate's cheek before leaving.

I and Kate went to the Kitchen where I found Isa sitting on the chair of the dining table, typing something on her laptop. George also reached the kitchen and sat opposite Isa. I asked Isa, "What are you doing?". She replied, "Just practicing some coding part. What does Nathan say?". I told her that he went to the market with Blake and Ashton. Isa asked, "What will you going to make for snacks?". I said after thinking a little," Let's make a cake and some cookies. What are you saying, George?". George said, "Remove this cookie. What about Macaroons?". Isa said with a big smile," I love Macaroons. I can bake those".

Isa rolled up the hoodie's sleeves and washed her hand along with Kate. I typed the ingredients and sent them to Nate.

Within 30 minutes, the Boys brought everything. I called Lizzy to help us. I only know how to bake a cake. I along with Lizzy started to make chocolate cake. Kate and Isa were making Macaroons.

After mixing the ingredients for the cake, Lizzy put it in the oven and put the temperature. I took a bowl of cream and put in some cocoa powder and started to mix it until it became chocolate cream. Lizzy brought out the baked cake from over.

Then Isa pushed me out of the kitchen. Kate requested, "Guys, can you keep her company till we finished or you won't get anything to eat. She will eat all of this alone". Blake said no problem. Alas, I had to sit down with the boys. Sonia and Peach were outside.

Suddenly Blake asked," Who is the girl who was helping you in baking the cake?". I stared at him for a minute then replied, "Her name is Elizabeth. I, Isa, I mean Isabella, and Kate call her Lizzy. I gave this nickname to her". He nodded.

Then I turned to George and asked him, "Does your brother fight with my sister? Sis says that your brother, Xander, and my sister are not good friends". George said in a loud voice," Why can't you mind your own business. I don't like anyone investigated in our own private life. So get lost".

I tried to defend myself but that anger him more. Then a voice made me worse," She is always like this. Poor girls like her always try to friendship with rich people to use their money". Peach. Peach's words froze everyone. George asked, "Nate, how could you become friends with this girl who is trying to use you?". George's words hurt me more. He never knew me but said those words. I never used anyone. But-.

I ran towards the main door and opened it but couldn't get a chance to run out of the house. Opening the door, I found Sis, Nicholas, Liam that doctor from yesterday, and a new man who was similar to George.

"Hey my little sis~", I hugged Sis as I heard her voice. I whispered into her ears," I want to ... Go home. Take me...home". I sobbed between my words. She understood that something had happened. She asked Liam to take us home. I took my bag from the living room and left with Sis. I once looked at Nicholas, but I got a cold response.

In the car, I asked, "Why are we poor? Because of this everyone thought that we are using rich people if we friendship with rich people. Why?". Hearing my words Liam stopped his car. Sis stared at me. Before Sis said something, Liam placed his hand on my cheek and wiped my tears. He said, "Never judge a person by looking at its cover. Everyone knows but forgets to apply it in their life. But you have to fight against them to make them understand that you're not that type of person, they thinking about you. This world is very cruel and never give up your fight". Liam again started the engine and dropped us in front of our house. Before leaving, Liam again repeated his words, "This world is very cruel, never give up your fight".

I bid him bye and entered our house. Mom and Auntie welcome us. Mom gave us her cookies and Auntie brought a chocolate Milkshake for us. I switched off my Mobile and went to my room, which I left for staying in Sis's room. I along with Sis changed the bed cover and removed the dust. Sissy liked the light blue color. The new bed cover was blue colored. I shifted our books to our room. Sis snapped a picture of the newly decorated room and sent it to Sissy. Now the closest to Sis room's was full of books. I laid down on the bed and put music on the sound box. 'Blood Sweat & Tears'. Sis didn't object but just told me to decrease the volume. I did. Then I felt a little sleepy. Then darkness consumed my eyes.

'Sweet Dream Annie Evans'

~~~

Nicholas POV.
◀️•▶️

'What's happened?'

Liam went to drop them home. As we entered, I found two new girls around my brother's age ready to leave. They walked passed me. Their faces were full of anger. We went towards the Dinner table and found Nathan shouting at a girl whose name was Peach, "Peach, I always thought that you're a good girl but I can't believe myself after seeing You Today. HOW COULD YOU TALK HER LIKE THAT AND GEORGE, YOU DON'T KNOW HER BUT YET YOU TALK HER LIKE THAT". I asked them what happened. Katharine told us everything. I did believe every word about Annie, said Peach. I hated her.

Within half an hour, Liam came back. I found an unfinished decorated chocolate cake and three plates full of Macaroons. I took a bite of a macaroon. A sweet taste reached my tongue. I took a knife and cut the cake and ate.

'Omg. It's so soft. It instantly melts in my mouth. I was never craving for cake. But this cake is outstanding

I brought the cake and Macaroons to the table with the help of Katharine. Everyone took a piece of cake and Macaroons. Everyone complimented on the cake and Macaroons except Nathan and Katherine.

"What happen Nathan?", I asked him. His answer made me feel guilty, "They don't get a chance to taste their handmade snacks". Nathan left the table and Kate followed him.

#130 in Wattys2019. Yaaaayyyyy🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

#90 in Innocent. Yaaayyyyyyy🎉🎊🎉🎉✨

THANK You For Supporting

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT
💜❤💙❤💚❤💛❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 185 62
What does it take to turn a once cheerful, happy girl into a ruthless, cold hearted women? Is it time? Or the people around you that make you suffer...
396K 9.9K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...
4.1K 140 36
"You've become so damaged that when someone tries to give you what you deserve, you have no idea how to respond." He says taking a step closer to me...
22.3K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...