Dr.Stone (Reader x Senku)

By nolemonsherejkish

Senku had gone though every possible situation and decided with 1 billion percent certainty that today would... More

Update: Thanks Everyone
Breaking Out
Waking up
Senku cant make pots
Senku Worries About You
Your Important To Me
Goodnight
Senkuuuu~
Teasing
Crushes
Rainy Days
Rainy Days pt.2
Taiju Returns
While Taijus Out *Smut*
Lightweights
Not an update I'm really sorry
Cold Winter Nights

1 Billion Per Cent

61.3K 1.4K 2K
By nolemonsherejkish

y/n= your name
h/l= hair length
h/c= hair colour

———
*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*
You roll over and search blindly for your phone, grabbing it and turning your alarm off you slip out of bed and throw on your school uniform.

You walk downstairs to the kitchen to get breakfast and make lunch.

"y/n!!!" your sister screams "you look terrible you need to go fix your hair right now!!!".

You groan as you walk over to a mirror to find your h/l h/c hair is indeed sticking up at all angles, you try to flatten it out but it keeps returning to its original state.

"You wouldn't want Senku to see you like that would you~" she teases.

"Shut up neither of us feel that way about each other," you say way too defensively. She giggles as your face becomes slightly pink.

"Whatever you say y/n, anyways... HAPPY BIRTHDAY" she screams again, god where does she find all this energy so early in the morning. She pulls out a card from her backpack and gives it to you "read it out loud please~".

You sigh as you open the card that is way too pink and sparkly for your taste, your hands already getting covered in tiny little pink sparkles,

"happy birthday y/n here's some money you could maybe use it to go on a date with—" you don't finish what it says but your face is now bright red and your sister is on the floor in tears laughing, you sigh and head to the bathroom to fix your hair and get ready for the rest of the day.

*later that day*

"HEAR ME OUT SENKU!!!!" Taiju screams as he opens the door to the science room where he knew Senku would be "TODAY IVE DECIDED TO REVEAL THE FEELINGS I'VE HAD FOR FIVE YEARS TO YUZURIHA".

Everyone in the classroom looks surprised except for one boy who seems far too absorbed in his work to care.

"Oh, that's super interesting I'll be cheering for you until my vocal cords break, right here from this chemistry clubroom," Senku says sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"REALLY?!? THANK YOU SENKU!!" Taiju screams again.

Senku sighs "No not really, I think that it's completely illogical for you to have hidden your feelings for Yuzuriha for 5 years stupid".

"Hey! how is this any different from you hiding your feelings for y/n?" Taiju asks genuinely confused.

"Unlike you, big oaf I've been waiting this long to tell her because I've taken the time and calculated it. I've determined that today is the best day to ask her and that success is 1 billion per cent guaranteed" Senku smirks confidently.

"Huh? What makes asking her today any different from any other day?"
Taiju asks still completely lost.

"Do you not know what day it is you big oaf what kind of friend are you? It's y/n's birthday!" He pulls a white envelope out of his lab coat his terrifying smile that would frighten most (but you secretly have always liked) shining brightly "I've determined with 1 billion per cent certainty that the best way for me to confess to her is to write my feelings in a letter for her to open at home" that sinister smile somehow getting bigger.

Taiju looks confused for a second but then perks up as if he's had a breakthrough

"OH I GET IT!!! YOU'VE JUST BEEN TOO SCARED TO ASK HER IN PERSON!!"

Senku looking like a deflated balloon sighs weakly, not wanting to admit that he too is afraid of being rejected and that he would never be able to get the words out. He knew this because of the multiple times he's tried confessing, thanks to trial and error he had determined a letter is the only way.

"Anyways I have something for you too, here take this" his evil smile returning "it will help you with your confession to Yuzuriha a sort of love potion".

Taiju sniffs it but pours it down the drain, much to the dismay of everyone else in the room.

"thanks but I've got to do this the right way, I've got to go meet Yuzuriha now but good luck with your letter to y/n hopefully we can go on a double date soon after today"

"W-was t-that really a love potion Senku?" One of the other students ask as a group of them hover around the sink it was just poured down.

"Do you really think that type of thing exists? its just gasoline" He says as he throws a lit match in the sink causing flames to burst out and the students to look sheepish. "I made it from bottle caps can't you tell just by looking at it?".

Just then you walk into the room catching a bit of the conversation "wouldn't Taiju have died if he drank that?" you say as you walk over and lightly punch Senku on the arm. "Yes, but I was 1 billion per cent sure that a Stupidly honest guy like him would never have drunk it".

"LOOK EVERYONE HE'S GONNA DO IT" you and Senku turn to the group of students gathering at the window to watch as Taiju walks up to Yuzuriha.

"Oh by the way happy birthday y/n, I got Yuzuriha to help me make you this card, make sure you read it when you get home"

You take the card from him noticing his trembling hands and bright red face, it almost looked like he was going to try and hug you but then awkwardly decided against it.

"Thankyou Senku your too nice" you say your face now bright red as well "maybe I should try and give him a hug" you think as you look at the boy his blonde bangs with green tips falling in front of his beautiful red eyes you could stare at him all day, but your thoughts where cut off when you hear more screaming about Taiju and Yuzuriha.

You and Senku head to the window watching his confession unfold, you were both disappointed in your classmate's lack of support towards Taiju as they bet on how badly he would get rejected.

You both share a look before Senku says "10 000 yen on him not being rejected"

everyone looks shocked but quiets down to try and hear what's being said down below.

Just as Taiju was about to admit his feelings you tug on Senkus sleeve and point in the distance as a bright green light from the sky seems to take over and floods into the classroom. This light that would end up covering the entire world encases your body in rock leaving you petrified, Senkus letter to you falling out of your hand without you noticing while everything goes dark you can't hear, feel or see anything but somehow you are alive.

Unsure how long you would be left in this state you try to distract yourself with other thoughts like...
Is everyone like this?
What would happen to you and everyone else if there was no one left to take care of the body's and the many man-made objects on in the world that would surely be destroyed if not carefully taken care of?
Was it the light that caused this?
How long would you be stuck like this?
How much time had gone by?
What was in the letter that Senku had made for you?

____________
Authors note
Thank you so much for reading I got caught up on the manga and I could only find one x reader fanfic out there that was about dr Stone. So even though I've never wrote fanfic before I thought I'd make a contribution because there is literally nothing out there as of now.

first I want to say I have absolutely zero knowledge on structuring conversations and just writing in general I would gladly accept some constructive criticism on how to improve.

*important* Secondly I have a question for you guys there are two directions I want to take this so please comment on which one you would want.

First idea
would be y/n and Senku wake up a few days apart and it goes over what happens in the first 6 moths before Taiju wakes up.

Second idea
This would probably be longer and sadder but have a happy ending
Senku finds y/n's body but it's been broken and pledges to find a way to fix you and bring you back. Following the story this it will make sence why he is always against any affection because his heart belongs to someone already.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 840 30
❝ Baby, baby don't you see? I got everything you need Only a genius Could love a woman like me! ❞ As water flows where it pleas...
57.3K 2.3K 44
"𝓗𝓮𝔂, 𝓛𝓮𝓮𝓴. 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓮, 𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓸𝓽, 𝔀𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓽!" In which Senku Ishigami, the genius wh...
73.6K 3.2K 58
[Ishigami Senku × Fem!Reader] WEEKLY UPDATES ~~~~~ Before turning to stone, (Y/N) (L/N)'s life was actually pretty great. She had a strong hobby to h...
2.3K 100 5
On that day every man woman and child on Earth...instantly turned to stone. Y/n happened to be one of most popular people in his school due to him be...