The Mafia Boss

By bmdncr11

What happens when Jimin falls in love with The most feared Mafia boss in the whole world, The leader of the J... More

Introduction
1~•
2~•
3~•
4~•
5~•
6~•
7~•
8~•
9~•
10~•
11~•
12~•
13~•
14~•
15~•
16~•
17~•
18~•
19~•
20~•
21~•
(PT 1) 22~•
(PT 2) 22
(PT 3) 22
(The BIG Reveal) 22
(PT 5) 22
Final~22
23~•
24~•
25~•
26~•
27~•
28~•
29~•
Author's Note~
31~
32~
33~
34~
35~
36~
Jk day~•
37~•
38~•
39~•
40~•
41~•
42~•
43~•
44~•
Im sorry
45~•
Thank you~•
46~•
Im back..
IMPORTANT

30~

3.1K 121 21
By bmdncr11

Jungkook's POV....

Ever since my family and I got my baby Jungmin back and finally destroyed Ja Min, I have made my security stronger. Every night, I stayed in my son's room every night with a gun beside me. 

Tonight is one of those nights. I just can't leave his side. 

"Baby...come to bed." Jimin said wearing my black shirt that goes over his thighs slightly. 

"I can't leave him babe...what if something happens?" I said. Jimin walks over to me and sits on my lap. He takes the gun away from me and makes it vanish. "Then I'll stay here with you. But a weapon won't solve anything baby.." Jimin said laying his head and snuggled his face in my neck. 

"You've always been there for me when I needed you or even when I didn't notice that I did, baby. How can I repay you?" I said caressing his face. 

"By being you. By giving me your love and affection." Jimin said. "Then my love and affection is what I shall give you." I said picking him up bridal style and walking us to my room.

I kissed his lips slowly yet hungrily. Jimin wraps his cute little hands around my neck as I slowly laid him down on my bed. I started to kiss down his neck, leading my hands down to his member. I pulled down Jimin's panties and guided my fingers up to Jimin's face. "Lick." I said.

Jimin slowly licked my fingers preparing them. When he knew they were ready, I started to stroke his member slowly as I kissed his beautiful and admirable body earning beautiful moans coming out from him. It's so wonderful to know that I'm the only that could make him feel this way. No one else could but me. 

"J-Ju-jungkook~" Jimin moans loudly.

Narrator's POV....

Jungkook and Jimin had the most wonderful time but they weren't the only ones. Hoseok and Taehyung, Yoongi and Ji Hoon, Namjoon and Jin also had a wonderful time as well.

Vhope : "Hobi... did you use a condom?"

Namjin: "Of course I did Jinie. I'm not careless like our kids haha.." (obviously lying)

Woongi:  "Um I don't think I did use it Hoonie.."

Jikook: "JUnGKooKIe! Did you really forget to use a condom!", "Of course not Jiminie.." (Jungkook is lying)

Vhope: "Um Tae....I didn't use a condom.... >_<", " *_* you've got to be kidding me."

VhopeJikookNamjinWoongi: "UH oh..." 

3 months passing by....

"Aw our babies are so cute..." Jimin, Taehyung, Ji Hoon and Jin said. "Yes, looks like we are gonna raise girls now huh boys.' Namjoon said. "Well I'm not. I'm gonna raise a boy." Yoongi said. "Well, me and Jimin have twins now. 1 boy and 1 girl but I don't know how to raise girls." Jungkook said looking at his daughter. "Neither do I." Hoseok and Namjoon said as they looked at their daughters. "Good luck guys....they will be delightful." Yoongi said. 

1 year passing by Jungkook's POV....

"WHAT THE FUCK IS A SANITARY PAD!!" I yelled in horror. "Oh my god baby...our daughter will need it when she is older." Jimin said. "Now don't make Minah feel weird about this. Minah, baby this is totally normal for girls." Jimin said. "Now this is a tampon." Jimin said taking a little thing that looks like a cotton ding dong. "And that is something you will never use Minah." I said making the tampon vanish. "Oh my god!" Jimin laughs. 

Now...the next day....

I woke up to see that my beautiful queen was still peacefully sleeping beside me. I smiled as I looked at my beautiful dream and kissed his forehead. I slowly and carefully got out of bed and went to check on my sons, Jungmin and Minguk and my daughter Minah. 

I saw them sleeping peacefully on their bed. I smile and closed the door to the room. I went to the first floor in the elevator and waited there. I sigh happily and leaned against the elevator. Why is it so cold though? As I thought, I looked down to see that I'm actually completely naked. 

"Oh SHIT!!" I yelled. If Mom see's me than he is gonna freak the hell out and ground me. I know, Im 19 (human years) and a father to 3 kids ,but still! MY MOTHER WILL ALWAYS BE MY MOTHER AND WILL FOREVER BEAT MY ASS WHEN I DO SOMETHING WRONG! 

Okay, what do I do.....

Jimin is still asleep. The doors to the elevator were about to open. "Uh shit." I said using my power quickly. The doors opened and I was faced with one of the maids. 

"Oh..." She gasps. Fuck. "Good morning your majesty. Sorry I startled myself because you just popped out of nowhere." She chuckles. I chuckle with her. "Really...nothing else?" I asked. "Nope. I'm on my way to clean the second floor." She smiles. I look down to see I have joggers on. 

Thank god for magic huh. 

I smile and bow as I walked out of the elevator and let her in. I walked over to the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone. 

"Wow my baby brother making breakfast!" I heard Hobi said. I chuckle and nod. "Wanna help hyungie?" I asked. "Nah I think im just gonna wait till your done so I can eat." Hobi said. "Then you're not gonna eat." I joked. "Did I say no, I meant no I will be so delighted to help you. No problem at all." Hobi said. I laughed and handed him the eggs. 

"Can I help too?" We heard a deep voice say. Me and Hobi turned around to see a teenage boy in spider man pajamas as well as teenage girl in power puff girls pj's. 

Our eyes widened. "please oppa!" the boy said. "Jinwoo? Namwoo?" Me and Hobi asked surprised. "Yes..." they said. 

"Baby brother and baby sister Jinwoo and Namwoo. Momma Jin and Papa Joon." I said. "Yes that's us.." Jinwoo said. 

"Um my baby sibs, you might wanna look in the mirror." Hobi said. "What-why is my voice so deep?" Jinwoo chuckles. "Me too." Namwoo chuckles.  

Hobi made a mirror appear with his magic. Jinwoo looks at himself and gasps. Namwoo does the same "I'm fucking hot!" Jinwoo said. "YAH! watch your language." I said. "What do you expect? He looks like a 15 year old so he has a mind of 15 year old. Our brother and sister had the traditional vampire/wolf grow spurt." Hobi said. My baby siblings went from this....

To this....

They are still so adorable though. "Hey babies.." Mom yawned and kissed me and Hobi on the cheek. "Have you guys seen Jinwoo and Namwoo?" Mom asked. "Im right here mom." Jinwoo said with his deep voice. "I know we look different." Namwoo smiles Mom looks at the both of them and gasps. 

"MY BABIES HAD THEIR GROW SPURT!!" mom said almost crying. "Baby! Come here!" Mom yelled out for dad. Dad came in running and holding mom. "What happened?" Dad asked. "Our babies had their grow spurt." Mom smiles caressing Jinwoo's and Namwoo's cheeks. "MY BABIES HAD THEIR GROW SPURT!!!" Dad yelled the same as well as mom but with 3 exclamation points.

They smothered them and kissed their forehead and everything. "What's going on?" We heard another deep voice say...

"TAESEOK?! SEOHYUNG!?" Me and Hobi yelled. "Yeah.." they said. Their voices is so different now. "Oh my babies had their grow spurt too..." Hobi whined as he walked over to Taeseok and Seohyung picking them up like a baby. "Oh my god. ITS ALRIGHT KIDS! YOU'LL FEEL HORMONAL! YOU ARE GONNA HAVE HAIRS IN CERTAIN AREA! BUT IT"S OKAY!! IT'S NORMAL!" Hobi said rocking his babies back and forth. Taehyung walks over to me and sighs. "I can't believe I'm madly in love and happily married to your crazy brother, bestie." Taehyung sighs. "You know about Taeseok and Seohyung?" I asked. Taehyung nods and smiles. "My brother can be a little crazy with his kid you know." I said. 

"Like you won't act like that Jungkookie." Taehyung chuckle and scoffs. "I won't!" I said. "Oh my god baby, Jungmin, Minah, and Minguk had a-" Jimin said but got cut off. "DADDY I HAVE HAIRS!!" I saw a taller and prettier looking version of Jungmin, Minguk and Minah say. "OH MY GOD MY BABIES ITS OKAY!! WE'LL DO LASER HAIR REMOVAL IF YOU WANT OKAY MY BABIES! YOU KNOW THE ONES IN THE COMMERCIALS WITH WEIRD LOOKING ASS LADIES!! WE CAN GET YOU A BIKINI WAX IF YOU WANT MY BABIES! LETS GO!" I yelled as I carried my now 15 year old looking kids over my shoulder. 

"Jungkook! It's just a grow spurt!" Jimin laughs. "So much for not over reacting huh?" Taehyung chuckles.

 I put my kids down and smile. "Wow...my kids are so beautiful....my baby boy and baby girl is as tall as his mother and my eldest baby is taller than his mother. Not surprised." I said with tears in my eyes. Jimin chuckles and hits my arm. "You guys are so beautiful. I love you guys so much and I want y'all to know." Me and Jimin said before looking at each other. "We love you, Uli Uju..(our universe in korean) and we will do everything for you." Me and Jimin said. They smile and nod as they wiped our tears away.

"MY SON AND DAUGHTER HAVE GROWN 7 INCHES OVER NIGHT!!! THAT'S MORE THAN WHAT JIMIN WILL GROW IN A YEAR!!" We heard Yoongi yell. We all laughed and celebrated our beautiful children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 362 33
Jeon jungkook and Jeon y/n were mafia siblings.both of them were mafias who the people were so scared to face them.when taehyung,an innocent and cute...
276K 11.6K 28
Jeon jungkook is a son of a mafia lord. He only knows about guns, pain, power and blood. He doesn't know anything about outer world. But he likes to...
397K 19.4K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
995K 25K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...