Her Darkness, His Light (Book...

By SJSebastian

"Come here" he said motioning for me to step closer. I knew that I had to obey his every word. It was just th... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Part 1)
Chapter 19 (Part 2)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Part 1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Part 1)
Chapter 30 (Part 2)
Chapter 30 (Part 3)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Just for You💖)
Book 2

Chapter 47

93.3K 3.3K 1.3K
By SJSebastian

Amazing cover by @mexjcalli
💜💛💜💛💜💛💛💜💛💜💛💜

God bless you guys and have a wonderful day ahead.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

############################

Prince Phoenix's POV

"Wh..what is it?" she asked timidly.

"Nothing. You look radiant under the stars." I spoke from the heart. She immediately looked away embarrassed. I smiled at how my Little Flower still couldn't take a simple compliment. She honestly didn't know how to react or what to say.

After walking a little further, I could see her eyelids droop from time to time. "Maybe you should go to bed the moment we reach your castle. I'll explain your absence to King Sindrion."

"What? I can't do that. We have to meet everyone and I have to thank them for fighting to save my kingdom. Not showing up at the hall will be rude, Prince Phoenix." She sounded sleepy.

"No it won't. That's what I normally do. Every chance I get," she gasped as if I committed some unforgivable crime.

"You are used to doing it? Disappearing during important events?" she asked groggily. This girl is dead tired. She's forcing herself to stay awake.

"I don't disappear, I just don't show up for these things. They annoy me. The environment of it, the people, especially the people and the amount of conversation I'm forced to have."

"You really hate it?"

"Yes, I do."

"B..but you are going to be King. You must meet many many people and talk to them. What will you do?"

"You seem to be more curious when you're sleepy and worn out," I observed. That's when her head hit the crook of my neck.

"You have ten minutes to close your eyes."

"Hmm."

"You're adorable," I whispered

"What?"

"Nothing."

Once we neared the castle I nudged her awake. "You should change into something a little more comfortable. I'm sure your armor is weighing you down. Is there a different entrance?"

"Hmm, the side of the castle. Left side." It wasn't very hard to find it. Once we got in, I sped up to her room and left her to clean herself and change. I told a servant girl nearby to help her before I went to get ready as well.

Twenty minutes later I was done. I put on my black coat over my black shirt and walked towards her room. I knocked on her door a waited a few moments before she let herself out.

The second I saw her my heart began to beat faster as I took in the sight of the beauty before me. Her hair was no longer in tight braids. Instead she let her fiery waves lose. Her lovely hair reached her lower back. She wore a floor length, A-line gown. Its color was the lightest shade of violet, which almost looked white from a distance. The dress flowed down beautifully, and it looked elegant. It somehow brought out her innocence and her eye color. She looked breathtaking. My Little Flower wore small stud earrings and a thin silver necklace with a diamond rose pendant. She also wore a simple jewelry as a tiara. I honestly couldn't stop staring at her.

She looked up at me scrunching her nose. "Is there something wrong? I should change right?"

"No!" she stepped back at once. "I mean no, there's absolutely nothing wrong. You look stunning. Everything suits you perfectly. You're perfect. Nothing less." She looked deep into my eyes for a moment and then her shyness took over which made her look down.

"Shall we? I stretched out my hand for her to take. After staring at it for a moment, she put her small hand in mine.

"You look pretty too," she softly said as we neared the stairs. I laughed at her nervousness. I actually laughed.

As we descended the stairs, heads began to turn. Soon after, all eyes were on the two of us. My Little Flower's hand began to turn cold. No doubt nervousness taking over. I gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"Not used to all the attention? Don't worry about them, just look up and smile." I whispered close to her ear. Slowly she straightened up and gave the crowd her sweet smile.

"Here comes the heroine who saved the day!!!" Alpha Silvian shouted. Soon everyone cheered and clapped for my Little Warrior.

Her cheeks turned into a deep shade of red. I left her hand and went to stand next to my father and the fae king and queen.

Soon after we were all graced with the warm, amiable sound of her voice.

"I am so humbled by your words and actions but I couldn't have done it without all of you. This war would not have ended in victory if we did not come together as one. This celebration is for each and everyone here. Moreover, let us acknowledge the heroic act of my mother and Prince Phoenix," loud cheers were followed by hoots and whistles. "On behalf of my family, I would like to thank each and every royal member of every being. With all of your help, Prince Phoenix Valentine and I were able to permanently end the barbarism of the Giant trolls. They will no longer be a threat to us."

More cheers filled the halls. We drank a toast celebrating our biggest victory. We also drank a toast to Queen Aurora, my princess and including myself. I've never felt this appreciated. For the first time in ages, I felt a sense of pride within myself. These people were thankful for my actions. To top it off, my father clapped loudly while he gave me his biggest smile ever. This will surely be a night to remember. If only my mother were here too.

After dinner, many of us were hanging around, chatting with one another. There was also a time for dancing. My Little Flower shared a few dances when she was called. She danced with a couple of soldiers, the ever annoying Alpha King, including his beta too. I was immediately irked by it because he was still unmated.

Beta Iker Noah's mate died in battle many years ago. Both he and his mate were only eighteen at the time. Beta Iker will be turning thirty soon but he still refuses to be with any other she wolf unless he is blessed with a second chance mate. Knowing all of this, I was still displeased with him dancing with my Little Flower for this long. It's been almost five whole minutes. I recalled the princess being tired. Yet, she still had the strength to dance. I took another big gulp of alcohol from my glass.

Fortunately, they ended their fancy body movements a moment later. However, my relief was short lived.

I narrowed my eyes at the Beta's replacement. He stepped in front of her with confidence, showing off his charm. He took her right hand and brought it close to his lips. Turning her hand over, he kissed her knuckles while he looked directly at me.

Once he knew he had me, Zenas gave me his signature smirk. I was going to smash the glass in my hands when suddenly I remembered where I was. While they danced, he held her a little too close and kept glancing at me with his stupid smirk. As I observed them closer, I noticed my Little Flower's movements getting slower. She seemed like she wanted to end the dance and she looked uncomfortable.

I stood up at once.

"Move. I'm having the next dance," I growled at my idiotic brother. He raised both his hands and backed off. Although, he still managed to keep his stupid smirk. I turned to my princess at once.

"Do you wish to dance or would you rather we go outside for some fresh air?" I asked her softly. She seemed a little relieved? I wondered what got her so worked up just now.

"It's okay, the music is slow now. I guess I can continue?" she said unsure. I placed one hand on her waist while I took her left hand in mine. She placed her other hand on my shoulder and we began to move, allowing the music to guide us. Neither of us spoke the entire time we danced. We just listened to the soothing music and nothing else. When the song ended I took her hand and led her to one of the tables set up for the royal faes.

"I want to go have a drink."

"I'll get it for you. You must be more exhausted now." She was quick to agree and took her seat.

I spotted Prince Alexander as I neared the drink area. He was helping himself with some wine. He smiled the moment he saw me. "She seems to be warming up to you rather nicely," he commented before taking a sip. Eyeing him, I poured some punch for my princess.

"You're not playing with her head are you?"

"Excuse me?"

"You. You can do weird stuff by touching people's heads. I remember you making her go to sleep! Kyle and myself are both very suspicious."

Of course. Ideas like this can only come out of Blondie's head.

"I can help a person relax their mind. I never did anything besides that and I'm certainly not doing anything to her now! With my powers I mean."

He stared at me with his eyebrows raised, assessing me. Some people standing nearby were starting to wonder why he was staring at me.

Then he suddenly shrugged. "Alright, as long as you're not using magic to make her fall for you." He said casually.

"What?! Do I look like the goddess of love to you?!" I stormed off but I still heard him snicker.

"Thank you very much," she said as I handed her the drink. I took a seat next to my princess. The people in the hall were slowly reducing in number.

"I want to ask you something," I turned towards her. She gestured for me to go on. "Just now, when you were dancing with Zenas. You looked so tensed and simply.....uncomfortable. Why?"

She looked at her drink and tucked a lose strand of hair behind her ear. "I was fine-"

"No you weren't and don't try to lie. I know what I saw."

"You were watching? Why? Do you have to do that all the time?" her voice gradually increased.

"No I don't have to but I want to. I'm sorry but I can't help it if we are in the same place alright." She took deep breaths to relax herself.

"You don't have to answer me," I said staring ahead. I saw her pick up her drink and didn't miss the slight trembling of her hand. I didn't want to ask her anything else. Today was a victorious day for everyone and she should be happy.

"I d...don't like it when they get too close," she suddenly spoke. Her voice was softer than a whisper. Surprised she spoke, I scooted a little closer.

"What do you mean? Who are 'they'?"

"Uh...t..them," she whispered. "I don't...like it when they come too close to me." She said looking around. Who are you looking at? Everyone? I followed her line of vision and slowly, as I observed closer, I understood what she meant.

My Little Flower was looking at all the men. She was weary of the male population entirely. That's why she couldn't handle Zenas holding her close to him. She still hasn't completely recovered from what happened. How could she? Getting raped was one of the worst things that could happen to a person. My eyes softened at the sight of her.

"I....I am so sorry. I truly am. I should have been there to prevent it from happening. Whenever I think about it, I am always filled with regret. You will come out of it someday I promise but you'll need time to heal. If you're feeling this uncomfortable then I'll make sure no one gets to come anywhere near you."

"It's fine. Really." She ended it.

"I can't imagine how uncomfortable it is for you to be around me. I'm the last person you'd want to be with," I muttered and looked away.

"That's what I don't understand. I don't get so anxious and I don't feel my skin crawl when it comes to you. I mean, when I'm around you. I don't know why." She looked at me searching for answers.

"I've always believed that I was the biggest monster in your life. That being said, I have no idea why you feel secure with me." I said questioning myself.

"Well, you did save my life even when I didn't want to be saved. Plus, ever since that horrible nightmare, you always knew what to do and what to say when I felt like I couldn't go on. How?" I looked away, hoping she would drop it.

"How Prince Phoenix?"

"You should sleep."

"Please tell me." She looked at me with those captivating, bluish green gems.

"I don't know okay." I said sternly. It was so difficult to get the words out. Her eyes widened and she looked afraid. I abruptly stood up. "Come, let's get you to bed. You're beyond exhausted," I stretched my hand towards her. She stood up but did not take my hand. She simply walked ahead of me, her reaction unreadable.

We walked until we reached the door to her chambers. "Good night Prince Phoenix," her voice sounded dull.

"Listen, if it was something I said earlier-"

"No, it was fine." She said hesitantly as she looked down. It was definitely something I said. Great.

"Will it be alright if I spent time with you tomorrow? After you are well rested of course." Please say yes. She thought long and hard.

"I might go to the gardens in the evening so maybe you could meet me?"

"Yes that would be good." I said quickly. She narrowed her eyes and looked away. Seeming to be holding herself back.

"Is there something you want to ask?

"Um...no. No."

"Are you sure?"

"Maybe tomorrow. Goodnight." She whispered and went inside her chambers.

~~~~~~~~

Princess Aeval Florentine's POV

"Good morning Timothy," I said helping myself with breakfast. I was starving and breakfast looked mouth watering. There were all kinds of fruit, bacon, meat, bread, butter, jam, cereal and much more.

"Um, it's actually twelve thirty princess." I froze for a second before placing the grapes on my plate.

"Oh, wow."

"Yup but in my opinion, one can have breakfast any time of the day. It's the best meal and they prepare the best kind of food."

"That.....is very true," I smiled taking the seat opposite him. "Is everyone up already?"

"Yeah. We're the latest, princess. Your parents wanted you to rest as long as possible."

"I do feel much better. So why are you late."

"I just wanted to sleep and I have no regrets about it." That made me laugh.

"So where's your buddy?"

"On his way here right now." At that moment I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Kyle with a grumpy face.

"Good afternoon Kyle."

"Mmhmm," he grumbled back as if telling me to shut up.

"Stop being like this. What are you so annoyed about?"

"I hate mornings. A lot." It's not morning but never mind.

"Go eat something human!" Timothy glared at him.

"Is your brother anywhere nearby?"

"Which one?"

"The one who wants me killed!"

"Oh. He's out and we're with the princess now so you're safe."

"He did say he wouldn't be so harsh on you guys." I chipped in to calm Kyle down. Then Timothy started laughing his lungs out.

"My brother?! Said he wouldn't be so harsh on us?!" he wheezed as if I told him a joke.

"What? It's true. I asked him not to punish both of you too badly and after some time he agreed that he wouldn't." I looked up from my plate and saw the two of them gaping at me with eyes wide open. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell him not to punish both of you at all," I added. I mean I did try.

"Whoa, wait. He actually said that he isn't going to give us heavy punishments? He actually said that to you. You heard it?" I rolled my eyes at Kyle's dramatic gestures.

"Yes Kyle, yes," after emphasizing my point I started to enjoy my breakfast. Kyle felt much better while Timothy stared at me oddly.

"What?"

"I just can't believe that you're not lying about this, princess."

"Timothy, please call me Aeval and why would I lie about something like this? If he wanted to hurt you guys, I would warn you about it immediately."

"Hmmm." He too continued eating.

"When you said I wasn't lying, what was that about? You can tell when a person is lying?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh I can read people's minds. It's one of my gifts." He said with no traces of humor. Then he stared at me like it was such a casual thing to say. I almost dropped my spoon.

"You're lying! You just think you're so funny." Kyle was almost shouting. Timothy was sitting right beside the guy.

"It's one of my gifts human," he repeated feeling irritated.

"No it's not! You do that telekinesis shit. You can move things with your mind. That's your gift!"

"And I read minds! I don't understand why it's so hard for you to believe I can read minds when I literally move objects with my mind!" The young prince argued back. I wondered if their everyday conversations were like this.

"Liar!"

"Eeerrghh!" he threw his hands up. "I do know how much you hated me the first day you started off as my personal servant. You hated me for a long time after that too. I know you lied about your opinion after I tried my twentieth coat! I remember trying a brown coat and you thought it looked like dog shit but you said I looked matured and sophisticated." Timothy's hands were on his hips and he glared at a confused, angry, nervous looking Kyle.

He then squinted his eyes at the prince. I too was looking forward to hearing what he was going to say.

"You. Fucking. Read. My. Mind?"

"Actually, I only read your mind the first day. Wanted to see what kind of a human you were. After the first day I just chose not too but I could feel your anger towards me." Timothy shrugged. 

Kyle's hands flew up to hold his head. "This is supposed to be private! I had no privacy. I still have no privacy. Oh my God, you're such a brat! So you always knew that I at one time wished you rolled down the stairs?!" he asked Timothy in disbelief. I just gaped at him. Who wishes for things like that?

"Kyle, what is wrong with you? Just finish your breakfast and let him enjoy his." The young prince however gave Kyle a bored expression.

"No human, I did not know that and I didn't want to know what you thought about me or anyone else. It was better that way. Like I said I only read your mind the first day I met you. Why are you blurting everything out right now? What do want? A confession session with me?!" Kyle's cheeks turned red in embarrassment. I covered my mouth before I started laughing. They were so entertaining.

"No," he said while he stuffed his mouth with bread.

"So, what are your plans for today...Aeval?"

"Um, I'm not sure. I would like to go around to see if I could heal any of my creatures or the soldiers." I said thoughtfully.

"Queen Aurora and King Sindrion are doing that." Timothy answered me.

"Oh, I see."

"There are others to take care of the injured. We should do something fun." He said excitedly.

"Like what?" I leaned in. Kyle shook his head at me, warning me not to listen to whatever the young prince was going to say.

"Whatever it is, it's going to have to wait." I turned around to see Princess Esmeralda walking in.

"Good afternoon Princess," I greeted her. She returned my greeting and looked at Timothy and Kyle again. "Both of you are needed in the small meeting room on the third floor." The young prince groaned at this. "Now."

"Whyyy?" he whined.

"Oh you know why. Both of you, up now. You know how impatient our dear brother is." She said seriously. Kyle paled. I gave him a reassuring look and reminded him that it won't be so bad.

It took them five whole minutes just to leave the dining table.

"Did you rest well Princess Aeval."

"I did. I feel a whole lot better today."

"That's good to hear. Are you heading out soon?"

"Yes, I'll go to the gardens in a while."

"Alright, see you around." With that she sped out in the same direction she came in.

~~~~~~

"Is there anymore Penelope?"

"Yes. He's a giant. Many of his branches are broken, princess." The little pixie explained to me. She flew ahead leading me towards a huge tree. 

"His broken branches are high up. I'll show you, princess." We then flew high up together. She showed me the tree's branches. There were three broken ones but they could easily be healed and after using my light, life giving energy that is exactly what I did. We healed a few more trees and forest animals and soon it was late evening. Time flew by too fast.

~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

It was finally evening. The Dark Prince had a long, tiring day. He needed to write many reports regarding the war and the future plans for Red Kingdom and Golden Haven. After long hours spent in the study, he managed to finish his work.

Now all he could think of was his Little Flower. Reaching the main gardens within seconds, his eyes desperately looked for his princess.

"Tsssk, over here," a childlike voice sang. He looked up only to be greeted by a creature be didn't really like. A pixie.

"Go away."

"I know who you're looking for," the pixie sang again. The Dark Prince let out an exasperated sigh before turning towards the irritating creature who enjoys singing a little too much.

"Rich coppery red hair with ginger strands in the right places. Bluish green eyes that has trapped you in an inescapable enchantment. Oh and the wings, the massive wings that drag behind her-"

"Where is she? If you do not know, then fuck off."

"I doooooooo knowww...."

"Enough!" he raised his voice and the pixie went quiet.

"So you do know how to zip it."

Silence.

He continued walking along the stone path on the garden grounds. There were a few turns here and there but he continued walking. He needed to see her to complete his day. He needed to earn her affection. He needed to explain so many things most of which did not have proper explanation.

"You're going the opposite direction," the pixie decided to speak after ten long minutes.

"Owh ouch! Stop it! You're the one who wanted me to be quiet!" the pixie pleaded as the Dark Prince was slowly freezing the small creature's wings.

"Show me. Now." He growled out.

~~~~~

It didn't take them long to find her after that. Once the Dark Prince spotted her from a distance, the pixie left him but not before sticking its tongue out.

She flew down after healing a huge tree. Once she landed she thanked the pixie which was with her and the pinkish creature flew away. He walked towards his princess taking his own time.

"Good evening," she greeted in her usual soft voice.

"How have you been?" he was a little surprised to see her using her gifts again so soon.

"Much better today, and you?"

"I'm fine and I'm glad you're well rested."

"Would you like a hot drink? I'm going to have some," she politely asked and the Dark Prince accepted of course.

They sat under one of the gazebos and the princess requested for some tea. They didn't wait long before they were served with a pot filled with tea and some biscuits to go with it.

"We brought the chocolate chip biscuits as well, Your Highness. Here." The maid servant said as she placed the small jar on the table in front of the princess. It was Aeval's favorite. She gave the servant a wide smile before thanking all of them.

"Aren't you excited." Prince Phoenix observed.

"I love these. Try some, they're very delicious."

"Too sweet for me. I'll just drink the tea."

"One biscuit will cause you no harm." She pressed on. With the way she looked at him, he was unable to refuse again. They were soon surrounded by a comfortable silence. The princess enjoyed her tea as it soothed her inside out.

"The gardens here are serene and tranquil." Prince Phoenix said after a while.

"Hmm. How was your day Pri-"

"Just call me Phoenix and I had a restless day."

"Oh."

"Don't worry, my day is much better now," he smiled at her. Then his smile faded as he remembered their conversation last night.

"You retired for the night a bit uneasy." He stated. She looked down at her tea wondering how to say what was in her mind.

"I asked you something but you got a little upset and ended the conversation? Why?"

"Oh, that."

"Yes. Are you going to answer me? I just want to understand how you turned out to be so different after what happened."

"I don't know what to say. I have no excuse for my actions before they took you. I thought a lot about how I treated you and I asked myself why I did what I did and....." he looked away unable to say anything further.

"And..?"

"I wasn't thinking. I guess I didn't understand that you were a person with feelings. If I at least understood that, then I wouldn't have acted the way I did. I saw you as a servant who was bound to me. I took advantage of your weakness and your inability to rebel against me. I gave into my darker self. I grew more and more possessive of you and I wanted you all to myself. I didn't want you to have any connections with anyone else." Princess Aeval only listened as he spoke. She wanted to hit him with the teapot but she refrained from doing so.

"Everything changed when I found you in that cell." The princess let out a sharp breath. She didn't want to think about it but he went on.

"Everything in me fell apart. I saw the walls caving in on me. When I carried your small, battered body in my arms, I tasted death. Not for you, but for me. As an immortal being, I never knew death but after seeing you like that, I felt it. Soulless, empty and dark." It was his worst experience in all his life. He wished it would never repeat itself. "You won't have to feel like that again," the princess mumbled sensing the ache in his voice.

"The Aplha King helped me to hold myself together. He did a lot actually. Anyway, it was during that time when you were in a comatose state. On one particular day, when I saw you unconscious on my bed, all wrapped up in bandages I realized something.

If I continued be the person I was before I left the castle, if I continued to be possessive and if I kept hurting you, maybe you would have ended up like that anyway. You didn't need Esther or Henri to do anything, because I was no better. I made you feel depressed and weak. I thought I could take care of your my way but I was slowly killing you already. Before anyone else got involved," he said sincerely.

"The truth is, you were slowly slipping out of my hands, through my fingers. My grip on you was getting weaker. I was helpless and I didn't want to lose you. I realized that I love you beyond what I simply felt. It wasn't just an emotion. I would have done anything to keep you alive. Even if it meant that I had to give up my life." He ended softly. He couldn't look her in the eye anymore. She knew he meant it. Both of them remained quiet after that. Princess Aeval's eyes welled up as she swallowed. "C...can you please talk about something else? I know I'm the one who asked but....it's bringing back too many memories."

Silence.

"These biscuits aren't so bad." The princess smiled through her teary eyes.

"You've only taken a small bite out of it."

"It still counts."

"It's fine if you hate it."

"I'm so glad you said that." 

How could anyone hate chocolate chip biscuits? she thought.

"I didn't mean for you to get upset." The Dark Prince said. He hated that he made her eyes tear up. "I needed to hear it, Prin-"

"Phoenix please."

"Phoenix." He felt warm just by listening to her call out his name. He understood that she needed to know how he felt. They needed to understand each other more.

"Can I take you out?"

"We are out....Phoenix."

"I want to take you out someplace nice."

"This is a very nice place." Princess Aeval smiled not getting what the prince was trying to say. He placed his hand on his forehead not believing her cluelessness. "I meant like a date, my Little Flower." She immediately blushed and felt embarrassed that she didn't understand it at first.

"Oh."

"What do you say? I would very much like to get to know you better and I'll answer whatever question you have regarding myself."

"I...I don't know what to do when I'm on a date. I've never been to one," she sounded timid. The Dark Prince was surprised no one had ever asked his beautiful Little Flower out on a date before. Were the guys in Red Kingdom blind? he wondered. Nevertheless, he was glad her first date was going to be with him. He was going to make sure she has a memorable first date.

"It's almost like what we're doing now. The only apparent difference is, I'm going to take you out somewhere else," he explained lightly.

"Oh, okay." She said in a small voice.

"Okay? You mean you'll go out with me?"

"If it's going to be something like this then it's okay I guess." she thought for a moment. Then her hand suddenly shot up as she pointed at him. "You cannot drink my blood for dinner." She tried to be as stern as possible but to him she looked even more adorable. He smiled and nodded. He felt bad for treating her like a blood bag.

"I will never drink from you like that again. Maybe in the future I'll ask permission from you first," he said thoughtfully. She only gaped at him.

"I won't give you my blood. You can take blood from many other source."

"You have no idea how your blood tastes like. It's like a drug to me. You have the sweetest blood," he said as if he was complementing her. She only became more nervous and images of him sucking her dry filled her head.

"What are you thinking Little Flower?"

"Are you going to suck all my blood?"

"What?! No!"

"You promise?"

"Oh God yes. I didn't mean for you get that sort of a thought. I know I've forcefully drank from you but I won't do it like that ever again, I swear." She visibly relaxed after what she heard.

"Tomorrow then." Her eyes widened.

"T..tomorrow?" she asked a little shocked. He shrugged and asked her why not. She didn't know what to say after that. She was free tomorrow and he was trying his best to win her heart.

"Alright, we can go at six thirty."

############################

That's all for now guys. Those are pictures of her dress and her tiara. 😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 7.5K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
107 6 5
I gasped sharply when, in the midst of it all, his long fingers penetrated me, causing my walls to clench around his fingers. The sensation was elect...
308K 2.5K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
149 28 28
I woke to a sudden breeze invading the warmth from the heavy blanket that caressed my skin. Here, alone with my thoughts, the still, calm quiet in th...