Singled Out

By killaMelody

"Fuck, why do you make this so hard" Nicki yelled passing the room "Because i need u nicki why dont you love... More

character meet
Here we are
character meet keh edition
keep it a secret
PSA
we met
day by day
This is us
Reconnect
I KNOW
i guess they stay
i guess they stay pt.2
My babies
ใ€ฐ2 houses damnใ€ฐ
Holy shit
lavish
fuck her up sis
Bitch you got me fucked up
Your mine
Rougher
IMPORTANT
NEW STORY
Ur mine
BK is back
pick please
please
instagram
wow
okay then
Hotter
i DONT play
Heartbreak
Fuck
Miracle
Hot
Immature
heart hurt
I'll fight for you
Faving the faxx
Being the bigger person
Sold
Amusement park
New book alert
Resentment pt.2
Stuck on you
Retention

Resentment

454 17 2
By killaMelody

Beyoncé

Beyoncé

Liked by Kehlani and 1,736,374 others
Beyoncé so today I am 7 moths and couldn't be happier. I have 3 healthy babies inside of me and I can't help but thank god, my friends,
and my family. I wouldn't have made it through this pregnancy with the support of so many loving people. My children couldn't be more excited to have some new editions to our big family. There are some days were I can't more and I have toxemia, some days are harder than others. I love my babies but I won't be doing this again.😂 Also @kehlani I will always love you for giving me three healthy babies💗

Once I hit post I grabbed the rest of my things so me and Demi could head to the studio. I have really been drowning my self the past 2 months me and Kehlani haven't been together. Recently we have got back on speaking terms though. My mom moved to New York to continue her fashion line but she is moving back, and I'm letting her live with me because I need extra help with the kids. Once we got to the studio we set up and I grabbed my phone to spit ball for a new song I wrote last night.

So far the list of songs that are going on B'day are:

•Green light
•Resentment
•Upgrade you
•beautiful liar
•Die with you
•Get me bodied
•Freakum dress
•if
•Ring the alarm
•Suga momma
•Déjà-vu
•bootylicious
•flaws and all
•Mine
•Irreplaceable

So far it has been a huge honor working with the incredible people I have. It's this boy named Shawn, he admitted he liked me at first but it's not like that. He said I'm like his sister now and I'm cool with that, he met my kids already. They call him "uncle Jay" it's adorable. I came today to work on this song 'Broken-Hearted Girl'. It's gonna be a preview song from my next album, this song is for Kehlani and I want her to feel exactly how I feel. The song sums up my emotions into a nut shell, Demi helped me take my jacket off then helped me into the booth.

As I sung through the song I dropped at least one or two tears. As much as I hate to cry over her it's like once she left she took the most meaningful part of me with her. I miss her and I miss my babies. We have been seeing the kids whenever we want to be that just isn't enough for me. I want to lay with her, and I want her to pull me close. Once we finished recording a couple of other songs Demi helped me to the car after she grabbed our things. Once I got home there was a Porsche in the driveway which confused me.

"If Rita got Rihanna over here I'm gone fucking kill both of them" I said to Demi as we walked up the driveway

"Hey that is my baby your talking about" Femi said and I started to laugh

"My bad but did you bring one of your friends here" I asked looking at her as we walked

"Nah ion know who that is but they car is nice" she said as we were at the door way. Demi unlocked the door and I took my shoes off once I entered the door way.

"Damn my babies don't even care about they momma no more" I yelled looking around for my kids

"I could say the same about you" I heard them looked in the direction of the kitchen to see my mother and my step father. A huge smile came on my face as I tried to waddle to my mother.

"Honeybey" she said smiling pulling me into a hug.

" I haven't seen you in two years bey. I had to make myself known to your little babies. Remody sound just like Rihanna" she said and I stole a glance at Demi. I had already told her the situation with me and Rihanna, she wasn't the least bit mad. She understood the situation with me and Rih plus Rita and Rihanna. In total Rihanna had two children one by me and one by Rita.

"Yea momma that's her child, she look just like her" I said chuckling at her cluelessnes. Demi helped me up the stairs and from the doctors appointment we had earlier I am now on bed rest till the end of this pregnancy. The doctor doesn't realize I have a life but for the sake of my children I will stay here as long as necessary. As I thought about my life Demi came into my room holding Remody, Melody, and Kamryn.

"How are you holding all them" I said smiling as she sat down by me with the kids.

"I'm a mid wife now, I'm getting better" She said cheesing like a idiot. I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her into a sweet kiss. We only pulled away once Remody pulled our faces apart. Me and Demi looked at eachother laughing "ewww DD" she said and wiped Demi's lips with my cover. I pretended to my hurt and she climbed onto my lap, as I fake pouted she put her arms around my neck hugging me.

"Sorry mommy love you" she said before she wiped my lips and kissed me. As we all sat comfortable watching Disney I fell asleep.

Blue Ivy

I think that lady was my mom. I have been thinking on whether I should go back to her place for months now. She looks JUST like the lady in the picture, just as beautiful as ever. But I don't think I should go back she has other children, I know this from all the pictures and she is pregnant. I would just add stress to her plate, but if I go this could change my life I thought looking down at the only picture of her I have.

She looks so different but the same. She seems so kind and caring, although it hurt me that she didn't stop me from leaving.

Who am I kidding she probably doesn't even remember me or want me. I can't keep doing what I'm doing now, it isn't fair to me. I want to see her and meet her but she gave me away. She didn't fight for me meaning she doesn't want me. I'm really hungry and I don't know what to do. I decided to go over there, as I walked a dog bit me right on my thigh and it really hurt. I was loosing blood and my whole left leg was covered in blood. In a matter of seconds my dirty white clothes were dirty red ones. As I limped down some blocks I made it to her door, I knocked a couple times then a girl opened the door. Once she opened it she looked at me for a second before she picked me up and brought me into the huge house.

"Momma" she screamed before she ran me into this kitchen and set me on the counter. She took my pants off then she screamed again as I cried in pain.

"Grandma" she yelled seconds later everyone rushed into the kitchen making me scared because I don't really like to many people. as I cried the lady who could be my mom hurried over to me and started to feel me. She felt under my shirt on my stomach I guess to see if I was bleeding there. She grabbed my hand and help it tight, as I cried I put my head into her chest and wrapped my arms around her. She made me feel safe like she would protect me from anything.

Another lady was cleaning my leg, I seen her pull out a huge needle which made me even scared and cry louder.

"Shhhhhhh baby it'll be over in a second" the lady whispered in my ear as she pulled me closer to her. The lady started to stitch my leg up as I screamed and cried. Once she was done she wrapped the area up, then she took me to the guest room. I took a shower then the lady that night my my mom gave me one of her shirts, it was big on me. Her name is Beyoncé, it says it on her notebook. As I made myself comfortable it the room Rufus cane in and got in the bed with me.

Tina

As I was in the kitchen making Beyoncé a snack I seen something on the floor. I picked it up to see it was a picture, I turned the picture over and gasped in shock to see Beyoncé and the little girl. I knew it was her. I rushed upstairs into Beyoncé's room to see her sitting on her bed watching Blackish.

"Beyoncé look" I said sitting down by her on the bed showing the picture to her. She gasped and cracked a smile as she took the picture looking at it. She dropped a couple tears before she got up and asked me to help her down the stairs. Once we made it downstairs we walked into the guest room with Beyoncé and handed the girl the picture. Her eyes went from joy to dear in a matter of seconds.

"We should talk" Beyoncé said sitting by Blue. That's all I heard before I walked out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.8K 59
Jen-top Not GP! Lisa-bottom W/W jenlisa story with chaesoo etc... English is not my first language ____________________ "they are not allowed to tak...
98.6K 4.8K 22
Beyoncรฉ just got out of an abusive marriage. A start over is what she needs, so when her best friend Nicki Offers her the vacation home in the Baham...
1.5M 87.1K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
3.3K 151 28
One day I was walking down the street . I had my headphones in ignoring. Everyone. In my presence that walked by. I was not look were i was going I b...