Restoration in the River

By MagicMaloo

Taking a trip to Egypt to take new photographs for a possible, upcoming exhibition, Julian Lennon son of the... More

Always Think Twice
Stick Around
Everything Changes
Day After Day
Good to be Lonely
I Don't Wanna Know
Imagine
Take Me Home
Other Side of Town
Photograph Smile
Lookin' 4 Luv
I've Seen Your Face
Happy Xmas (War Is Over)
Now You're in Heaven
You Don't Have to Tell Me
Kiss Beyond the Catcher
Nobody Told Me
Let Me Tell You
Saltwater
This is My Day
Invisible
Honey Don't
The Night Before
Day Tripper
Hello, Goodbye
I Saw Her Standing There
Oh! Darling
Say You're Wrong
Stand By Me
And I Love Her
Can't Buy Me Love
Thin Red Line
That'll Be The Day
I Want To Hold Your Hand
Any Time At All
Do You Want To Know A Secret
The Ballad of Harvey and Wolf
A Hard Day's Night
On The Phone
You're The One
From Me To You
Love Me Do
Ticket To Ride
Till There was You
Hey Jude
Come Together
Bonus Chapter: Can I clear up some confusion (hopefully)?
Woman
Oh Yoko!
We Can Work it Out
A Day in the Life
With a Little Help From My Friends
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
All I've Got To Do
Carry That Weight
Yesterday
Getting Better
Golden Slumbers
Act Naturally
Tell Me Why
The Fool On The Hill
If I Needed Someone
There's A Place
Birthday
Misery
All You Need Is Love
Ain't She Sweet
Don't Bother Me
I Need You
Ask Me Why
The Long and Winding Road
Don't Ever Change
You're Going To Lose That Girl
I'm Looking Through You
A Taste of Honey
Let It Be
Hello Little Girl
Got To Get You Into My Life
Cry For A Shadow
Words Of Love
Her Majesty
Hold Me Tight
The Saints
Bad to Me
Leave My Kitten Alone
I Want to Tell You
You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Your Mother Should Know
Not The End
Wolf's Secret, Julian's Worry, Aleko's Help

Please Please Me

123 5 6
By MagicMaloo

"Well Ma'am, I believe that is all" Clayton closed his folder and began to zip it up, then halted. "Actually, that's a lie, are you and Mr Lennon free for the taking of the official photographs tomorrow at 11 am?" 

"Mr Lennon and I, with Miss Mawko, will be up at six in the morning to begin our daily walks around the grounds, Clayton, just so the staff don't think we're bolting or anything preposterous!" She informed him. "And yes, Julian and I are free for the photographer tomorrow."

He smiled at her "we are aware that you wouldn't 'bolt' on us Ma'am, but I will make sure the staff know, most of us are up before dawn anyway! Government House rarely sleeps!" Then he made a note in his diary. 

She smiled at him.

"Oh, Winston, Mr Lennon's male Golden retriever, when is he arriving back in the country?" Clayton asked, just wanting to make sure.

"In eight weeks," She said "so the second of June"   

"Forgive me Ma'am for being nosey, but Mr Lennon was a bit 'down' yesterday, does he not like April Fools Day?" He asked, cautiously, "tell me to mind 'your own bloody business' if I crossed a line!"

 "He lost his mother, four years ago, on April Fool's," She said.

He looked down at his folder "should have shut my mouth, shouldn't I?" 

"You probably know more about us than we know Clayton!" She told him, "Now, I think I will go to bed, goodnight Commodore" 

He smiled and stood up as she headed across the study to the door. "Goodnight Ma'am, thank you!" 

She passed Stella in the Foyer that led to the staircase, which led up to the bedrooms and private living areas of the Governor and their spouse.

When the Open Day was held each year usually in June, upstairs was cordoned off and restricted to the general public who came in their thousands to take a walk through the beautiful mansion and it's equally stunning grounds.

It was the public's chance to be 'Governor for a day'.

"Oh Stella, just the person I wanted to see!" She said happily, stopping her.

"Yes, Ma'am?" She said.     

"A big thing to ask but could you fetch some roses from the garden and pull the petals off for me, then make a trail out of them that leads up to the Master Bedroom? I know it's nearly nine pm!" She asked the head of her household staff. "And I know it will need to be cleaned up after, but could you reuse the petals in some potpourri?" 

"May I ask Ma'am, whatever for?" Stella asked. 

Emmaline then handed her a handwritten note, "and after that, give this to Mr Lennon! Is he still out on the verandah?"

"Yes he is Ma'am" then it dawned on her "ohhh, yes of course Ma'am! Forgive me for being so naive! I'll get onto it right away!"

She smiled at Stella "thank you!"

*

He didn't even see her out in the garden in the dark picking the best roses there.

In fact, he didn't even notice her come back into the house past him to do as Emmaline had asked her to do. She stopped the trail at the Master bedroom door which was currently closed, then headed downstairs to deliver the note she had written for him, giggling like a little schoolgirl at the thought of what the Governor was up to.

Julian was dozing in the chair he was sitting in, Mawko sat on the floor in front of him, watching him with her head cocked to one side. She wanted to go inside and go to bed but knew she couldn't leave him outside.

 She gave a short, loud bark, waking him up in a start.

He snorted and stretched "Oh Miss Mawko, did I doze off? Silly of me! Let's get to bed shall we?" 

"Mr Lennon?" Stella asked, watching him from the door that led back into the house. "Her Excellency asked me to give you this!" 

He took it from her, with a muddled look on his face.

"Goodnight Sir, goodnight Miss Mawko!" She said smiling and then she was gone.

He opened the folded piece of paper to reveal Emmaline's writing across the page.

Darling, follow the rose petals... to make all your wildest dreams come true! Please, Please Me! Your Sweetness xx

"Rose petals??" He said to himself, beginning to look. "Where do they bloody start?"

He headed into the house, through several rooms, eager, wanting to find where the petals started.

*

She listened eagerly in the doorway to the Master Suite for any sound downstairs. 

"Mawko, find these bloody petals?!? Where do they start! That cheeky, sexy Doctor!" She heard him say to her dog.

The Husky soon came charging into the Foyer and barked twice, she had found the start of the trail.

Emmaline smiled happily when she saw her beautiful girl come bolting up the stairs and Julian just a couple steps behind.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw her standing in the doorway, dressed in the sexiest lingerie he had ever seen. 

Even Mawko stopped. 

She had never seen her owner dressed like this.

Around Emmaline's neck was her Mother's favourite pearl necklace. They were Golden South Sea Cultured Pearls, and one single pearl could be worth up to fifteen hundred dollars.

"Now I've finally done all my governing duties for the day, I finally have the time for my, sexy, irresistible, hunk of a man!" She purred to him. 

"I think I need you to look me over Doctor, I'm suddenly feeling a little faint!" He grinned back, taking the stairs two at a time to get to her. 

Mawko stook on the third top step, unsure of what to do.

She had her favourite basket in the Master Suite, but also one downstairs in Emmaline's Study.

"Go and find your basket, Mis Mawko, go on!" Emmaline commanded, shutting the door to their bedroom.

She approached them for her cuddle and then went downstairs.

"You..." He grinned, "you won't even let Miss Mawko sleep in her favourite basket tonight? You big meanie!"

"Well, in that case...I'll call her back upstairs and you don't get any..."

His lips were over hers before she could finish the sentence.

"The way you're dressed, turning me on...yeah right, Sweetness!" He told her, the lust and desire burning in his eyes. 

She opened the master suite door again, the lights were turned off and the gentle light of candles lit up the room. Soft, romantic music played on her phone.

"We deserve some 'us time' my darling! What with Tilly, Zosar and Amelia plus it's about to get very busy around here!" She told him.

"I hope that doesn't translate to this is the only sex I'm going to get while we live here at Fernberg!" He said, straight to the point.

She pressed gentle kisses to his neck.    

"Get in here Mr Lennon, and if you think all you're going to get is sex, then you've got no idea! I prefer 'making love' anyone can just have sex!" 

"Are you nervous?" He asked as he brought her hand that he was holding up to his lips and began to press soft, warm, slightly wet kisses into the palm of her hand as they snuggled up in bed together, she was laying into his side.

She smiled "no, you?"

"In an excited way!" He told her, kissing her softly and tenderly, then she helped him take his shirt off.

More kisses, this time Emmaline started on his neck and worked her way down to his collar bone, then down to his chest, even venturing down to his stomach, whilst tugging at his jeans.  

The doors flung wide open, startling them both.

"NO! OUT!! NOW!!!" Julian growled angrily at the figure in the doorway.

"Forgive me, Sir, Ma'am, I was just checking to see if you need anything before bed?" A young member of the household staff asked nervously. "Tea? Coffee? A snack?"

Emmaline hushed him before he could growl at her again "She's young darling!" she whispered. "No thank you, dear, what's your name?"

"It's Simone Ma'am, I am sorry for interrupting you without knocking!" She introduced herself, apologising as she realised what she had just walked into. "Please don't tell Mrs McKenna!" 

Julian heard the fear in her voice and saw it in her eyes, "Simone, it's okay, but Her Excellency and I wish to not be disturbed until tomorrow morning! And one more thing before you enter our suite, knock first please Simone!" 

She smiled "Apologies, Ma'am, Sir" then she was gone, making sure she closed the doors properly.

Emmaline started to giggle as soon as they knew she was really gone.

"I ought to lock those bloody doors!"He growled. "And what's so bloody funny?? Wouldn't have been funny at all had she walked in on us going at it like rabbits!"

"Romantic, real romantic Mr Lennon!" She teased him. "Has the mood been spoilt?"

"God no!" He kissed her hard, undoing her robe and pushing it off her shoulders.

"Protection darling, don't forget protection!" She reminded him. "top drawer in your bedside table! And see what else you find in there!"

"What have you put in there?" He asked, reaching over to open the drawer.

She began to press kisses to his side, gently giving his scar a rub.

"You sexy, cheeky minx!" He purred when he discovered what she had put in there. "I am so locking the bedroom doors!" 

She wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him on top of her before he could get out of bed.

"Take me, Mr Lennon! Take every inch of my body! It's all yours!" 

 She smiled in ecstasy when she felt his lips on her stomach, sending tingles up and down her spine, and a moan of pure pleasure escaped from her lips as she watched him position himself on top of her and gently lower himself so his bare skin was resting on hers.

"Tell me if I get too heavy Sweetness, won't you? And if I get too rough!" He asked, being so gentle with her as he held her, pressing kisses to her lips.

It had been a long time since she had been with a man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
780K 29K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...