SUPPRESSION •Complete•

By savrose10

"This would be a better story if I were dead." -Freya Sinclair ••• Suppression was never the key, that doesn'... More

Note
SUPPRESSION
WELCOME TO THE CITY OF STAFFORD
WELCOME TO MUELLER HIGH
FANTASTICAL TEACHERS
ARTDOM
RE-REDECORATING
ROMANTICIZED
CRAZY ART FANTASIES
TRASH BIN HUGGER
FACEBOOKING, TWEETING, AND MESSAGING
ANOTHER YEAR OLDER
GAVIN . . .
THE WINDOW TO THE SOUL
IT'S PINK WITH SNAKE BITES
THAT MORNING FEELING
A LITTLE LOLA GOES A LONG WAY
HOMEMADE PRESENTS
AN INVITATION
BOTTOMS UP
FATEFUL NIGHT
FIRST TIMES
THE AKAWARDNESS AFTERWARDS
CONFESSIONS
ENGLISH COACH
TROUBLEMAKER
BREAKDOWN
THANKSGIVING
THAT'S THAT
CONFRONTATION
THERAPY
CRAWLING BACK
WINTER FORMAL
CONFRONTATION 2.0
FIRST SESSION
THAT TIME OF YEAR
CHRISTMAS EVE
CHRISTMAS SURPRISE
FRIENDSHIP
DITCHING
RECONNECTING
MORE THEN FRIENDS
SPEAK UP
GIVE SOME AND TAKE SOME
VALENTINES LEAP
HOME GAME
SLIPPING TO THE PAST
LOLA'S BURDEN
SUN SHINING THROUGH
LOST
APRIL
A CALL
A DATE TO REMEMBER
HOLLOW
MY STORY
AFTERMATH
ALONE
Final Author Note

WHAT FEAR WAS

40 4 0
By savrose10

WHAT FEAR WAS

I walked into art, my eyes landed on Gavin, I walked right back out. I'm such chicken shit, too afraid to face my problems. I keep doing stupid shit, especially when I'm drunk, then I run away, I hide. I'm a coward.

I ran to the library and hid behind some heavily stacked bookshelves. I encased my knees against my chest and laid my head down. I don't know how long I sat there just staring at the odd brown stain on the cream carpet. I was suddenly shaken from my daze when I heard a loud crash. I jumped from my position and peered around the corner of the bookshelf to see the librarian drop a stack of book, this was followed by a string of cuss words. A few students jumped to help her. I just shrugged back behind the bookshelf.

I gently yanked a book from behind me that was digging into my back and laid it down in front of me. It was a thin book with a worn and torn cover. The cover was done up in black and white of a drawing of a young boy.

Me: "The Boy Who Sought Fear."

I read the title quietly. I gently picked up the book and thumped through the worn and delicate pages. I quickly peeked from behind the bookshelf to see the librarian still mulling around with her books. I tucked the worn book under my shirt and hastily fled the library.

It was freezing outside and a light layer of frost covered the ground. But I sat on the brick wall outside the school anyway and cracked open the book.

That day I ended up skipping both art and science and nearly missed my bus as I read the odd book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 355 17
A short cut in life has never been an option. Spilling of blood for surviving has never been an option. No matter how rocky your life can get never t...
191 47 23
Life of a teenager is never easy...whether dealing with school or other things..finding out who you are...your dream. But along the way, Emily may no...
297K 8.4K 49
Everyone has something that kills them inside. The only difference is some people have the illusion of family while others don't even have that anymo...
4.8K 209 22
I kept tumbling deeper and deeper into the darkness of insanity. I couldn't give her up not when I had her in my dreams, not when another lifetime me...