Secrets (KookV)

Od Rxthlxzz

Taehyung moves to a new school to start over. Not just with people but with himself. Never would he have thou... Viac

ᗷEᖴOᖇE ᖇEᗩᗪIᑎG!!
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*•M•
*8*
*9*
*10*
*11*M*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*M*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
Proud of Us
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51* 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙
*51* 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

*35*

1.3K 66 18
Od Rxthlxzz

"How's he doing?" Yoongi was the first to stand when he saw his orange haired friend walk down the hall. The small boy gave him a smile. But it wasn't genuine, more like forced with sadness in his eyes.

Yoongi opened his arms. Without any hesitation Jimin quickly ran into his arms clutching tightly. He tried his hardest not to Cry. "The doctors said he'll be fine but they want to keep him over night. I called his mom again she's was already heading back so it won't be long until she's here." Yoongi didn't let go instead he sat them both down. Jimin sitting in Yoongi's lap as they held each other. Even though Jimin only knew Taehyung for a short time. Even after he was reject by Taehyung more than once the blonde was still his best friend.

His best friend that has been hurt so much that he had to run away, hide, then rebuild. He was doing so much better. Taehyung was blossoming. In both lives he was living. Never has someone smiled so brightly and so purely before.

Now It was destroyed.

Hoseok runs a hand through his hair is mind spiraling as he paced back and forth. "What the hell happened to Jeongguk I've never see him that upset before." An uneasy silence hovers over the trio. Hoseok looks over at the orange haired male that hid his face in the crook of Yoongi's.

"Jimin..." The orange haired male sighs finally revealing his sad face. His shifts in Yoongi's lap moving off the man. Even though he frowns he doesn't pull him back.

Jimin pointed him to the seat beside him. "You might want to sit down..."

Hoseok gave him a questionable look as he sat. Jimin taking multiple breathes as he prepared himself.

"You know V and Taehyung are twins right?" Hoseok nodded. "Yeah so what?"

"They are actually the same person."

• • •

My baby.

She runs down to the entrance of the hospital. Tears threatening to escape her eyes. She collided with the front desk. All her air being knocked out of her. She didn't care though. Words started coming out of her mouth but she can't hear what she's saying.

Please God not again!

Her mind thinking the worst. Seeing her son again unable to move. A memory she wish wasn't true and wanted to forget.

Tell me he's okay.

The woman at the desk looks through the computer typing quickly. Soon enough her lips are moving but the words don't go to her ears. She quickly turns to the elevator running. Entering before it could close. She slams a button trying to breath again.

This can't be happening again.

The elevator opens. Everything feels like it's moving in slow motion. Her heels hitting the ground moving her forward a little more. Her movement feeling like an eternity. She turns the corner. To her right she sees 3 boys sitting on benches. One had white hair, the other orange, then red. One was crying his eyes out. She continued to run by. She couldn't hear their conversation. Only picking up a three words from the crying boy "Taehyung, I'm sorry."

That alone made all her tears fall as she ran to the room.

Stop punishing my baby!

She stops at the entrance of the white room. The scene feeling all to familiar. She slowly walked over to the man in the white coat.

The man turned around talking. She still couldn't hear what he said. Her tears still continued to fall. She released a huge breath not realizing she was holding.

The Doctor smiled gently touching her shoulder. He walked away closing the door behind him.

Taehyung mother looked over at the body that laid curled up holding his pillow. Fresh tears falling from both of their faces.

She walked over to the side of the bed the blonde was facing. Gently brushing off his tears with her thumb. The small fragile boy slowly opened his eyes. More tears falling. She could finally hear a broken voice.

"E-eom-ma.." The small blonde let go of the pillow extend both arms to his mother. He wanted to be held close.

She quickly dropped her bags and slide off her shoes. Climbing next to her baby. She opened her arms allowing him to hold and cling to her.

The moment they wrapped their arms around each other Taehyung began to cry harder.

His mother rocking him back and forth gently. Continuously kissing his forehead and she whispered.

"I-I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm so sorry sweetie."

• • •

"Where do you think your going young man." The ravenette's hand froze as he touched the door knob. He cursed under his breath. "Just out."

His mother calm placed her pen and book down. She rose from her chair walking over to her son. A cold chill making its way down Jeongguk's spine as she step closer.

He refused to turn.

Yes his mother was a giant sweet heart.

But she is terrifying.

She cleared her throat standing behind her son. "You are not going anywhere. Go straight back up to your room and clean your mess up. If you even try to sneak out I will personally tell the police to keep you in a holding cell until everything is resolved."

Jeongguk let go of the door handle swallowing the desert. "Are we clear?"

"Y-yes Eomma." She began to walk away. Her heels loudly clashing with the floor. Showing the boy who truly had the power. Jeongguk slumped walking back to his room.

"Oh, Kookie one last thing." Jeongguk turned to look over at his mother. Her cold stare now turning to a sad soft smile.

"Please talk to your friends tomorrow before you regret it."

• • •

Jello lovely's

I've updated again before this week ended 😇

Still deciding on how to spice the book up.

Anywho! How was your day?

I found a crab not to long ago!

I named him Joonie 💜💜💜💜🥰

He so precious.

Namjoon 😍💜

Thoughts?

I purple you!!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜

~love
          Pichu

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.2K 26
Jungkook comes home to find that they have new neighbours. What he didn't know was how those neighbours are going to change his life. Switch TaeKook ...
794K 53.3K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
786K 51.7K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...
597K 14.9K 29
Jeon Jungkook just an ordinary college student is secretly in love with one of his best friends Kim Taehyung who is popular and everybody are in lo...