Becoming a Ninja (Naruto fan...

بواسطة BrookeSimmons

The Okami clan, like many clans, it is destroyed leaving only one survivor, Yuki Okami. Four years after Yuki... المزيد

Chapter 1- Enter Yuki Okami
Chapter 2- The Graduation Test
Chapter 3- So You're My New Sensei
Chapter 4- The Survival Test
Chapter 5- Pass Or Fail
Chapter 6- Who knew Naruto's complaining would get us a C-rank mission
Chapter 7- Metting Zabuza
Chapter 8- Let the Training Begin
Chapter 9- I See My Dead Mom and Meet an Uzumaki
Chapter 10- Wait, Does This Mean I'm Dead?!
Chapter 11- Fighting Haku, what did I miss?
Chapter 12- Meeting Gaara
Chapter 14- The Chunin Exams Part 1
Chapter 15- The Written Exam: Naruto Don't Fail Us Now!
Chapter 16- Day One in the Forest of Death
Chapter 17- I Hate Sound Ninja
Chapter 18- Yuki Okami V.S Nekito Ashimi
Chapter 19- I Don't Care if You're an Old Man!
Chapter 20- All that chakra, and all I get is a puppy!
Chapter 21- Alpha
Chapter 22- Chunin exams : Yuki V.S Himura
Chapter 23- Itachi Uchiha
Chapter 24- The Woman I've been Looking for! Tsunade!
Chapter 25- The Rasengan
Chapter 26- The Bet
Chapter 27- Winning a Bet
Chapter 28- Minato Namikaze
Chapter 29- The Surgery
Chapter 30- Team Conflicts
Chapter 31- To Bring Him Back
Chapter 32- Betrayed
Chapter 33- New Training
Chapter 34- A Rank Mission
Chapter 35- Mission Complications
Chapter 36- Not the last
Chapter 37-
Chapter 38- The Kessho Village
Chapter 39-Itachi and Kisame
Chapter 40
Chapter 41- Leaving

Chapter 13- Yuki in the Hosipital

12.4K 449 124
بواسطة BrookeSimmons

I do not own Naruto
...........................

The red-head turned into sand and appeared next to the kitty man.

Sasuke jumped down next to Naruto and I. He looked at me oddly, noticing me staring at the red haired boy.

"I swear Gaara they started it-" Kitty man started but stopped with Gaara's glare.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." He said darkly making his two team mates cringe in fear. He turned to us "I'm sorry for the trouble he caused."

He then noticed me staring, he narrowed his eyes for a moment before brushing it off. The three turned to leave but Sakura yelled. "Hey, you're not leaf ninja, state your business. You have to have permission to enter our village." She ordered trying to sound important which caused my eye to twitch in annoyance.

"We do have permission to enter, we're here for the Chunin exams." The blonde girl said, half way turning to us. My team seemed confused at the mention of Chunin exams.

"Huh Chunin exams? What's that?" Naruto asked confused.

"Are you guys really that clueless?" The blonde questioned annoyed. "Do you live under a rock or something?"

"There exams that Genin take to possibly become Chunin." I said simply. "I didn't realize it was that time of year again."

"Well at least someone isn't as clueless as the rest of you." She sneered before turning back to leave. Only for Sasuke to interrupt them.

"Wait! What is your name?" He asked.

"Who? Me?" Quickly the blonde turned around, blushing hopefully.

"No, the one with the gourd."

The redhead turned around, "I'm Gaara of the dessert. I'm also interested in your name along with the girls." He pointed to me.

"I'm Saskue Uchiha." He smirked.

" Yuki Okami." I offered a friendly smile, which seemed to confuse him.

"Hey! Don't you want to know my name?" Naruto yelled, Gaara turned and simply stated. "No, I'm not interested."

Once they were further along I said "I like him."

"What! How could you like him!?" Naruto exclaimed.

I shrugged. "I don't know, something about him just makes me want to cuddle him. It's like asking Sakura why she likes Sasuke." I wasn't about to explain the pain I saw in his eyes. I'm sure he just needed some love.

Everyone except Sakura and I anime fell. Sakura just grew an anime vein.

"Hey Konohamaru, kids, Naruto-kun. Let's get out of here before Sakura loses it again." I grabbed them and ran, leaving Sakura and Sasuke behind.

"Wow Yuki-chan! You're really strong!" Naruto yelled. "And you're faster than I remembered!"

I laughed and once we were far enough I put them all down. Then I pointed to Naruto.

"Now tell me why you didn't tell me about you guys playing ninja! Maybe I-" I was cut off by a coughing fit. Naruto turned wide eyed to me, the kids looked confused.

"Yuki-chan did you take your pills?" He asked worried, I only nodded as the pain worsened. Naruto picked me up and yelled. "Sorry guys, I can't play ninja with you guys. I gotta go!"  He ran as fast as he could to the hospital.

I kept coughing and eventually the blood came up. Once again the pain worsened.

"Hey Lady! My friend needs immediate help!" Naruto yelled, Kana looked then saw me and rushed over to us.

"Has she taken her medication?" She asked a tone of worry lased in her voice.

Naruto nodded, "Yeah she did."

"This can't be good." I barley heard her mutter. "Okay you can go sit in the waiting room, we need to get her into the operating room." I passed out from the pain, letting the darkness sweep me away.

.................................
Naruto's POV
.................................

I have been sitting here for hours. Yuki was still in surgery, apparently her organs had started to shut down. Or something like that. All I know is that the illness was at fault.

What was worse was that Sasuke must have heard and he told Sakura and Kakashi. Now I was stuck next to Sasuke-teme, I didn't really mind Sakura and Kakashi though.

"Why does this always happen to Yuki?" I thought upset. "Why does she always seem to face death so much? I've almost lost her before I can't lose her! I think I-I might-" My thoughts were cut off by a medic coming out of the room.

I stood up. "Where's Yuki? Is she okay?" I asked frantically. The medic wiped some sweat off her face, but smiled and nodded.

My team and I sighed in relief. "Yes she is all good again- although she should take it easy for a while. I don't think Yuki will be waking up for at least a couple of days-." The lady was cut off by a crashing sound.

Everyone turned to look at the room where the medic had just walked out of.

"Yuki! Calm down! You shouldn't even be awake right now!" We heard a male voice shout.

"Gah! Get that needle away from me! I can live with the pain! It's bad enough that you cut my stomach open!" Yuki's voice shouted.

We then heard something fall over, along with frustrated yelps. "She's going to re-open her stitches!" The medic shouted.

That's when the door busted open to reveal Yuki, in a hospital gown running towards me. "Naruto-kun! Help these bad people are trying to give me shots!" She hid behind be. I sweatdropped confused.

Three other medic's ran out the room to see her behind me.

"Hey Kakashi sensei let go of me you traitor!" I heard Yuki yell. I turned to see Kakashi holding her by her arms.

"Their trying to help you Yuki. You need rest and besides you'll reopen your stitches." She glared at our sensei.

......................
Yuki's POV
.......................

I can't believe Kakashi is turning me into the medic's! The three smirked and pulled out two shots. It's bad enough being in the hospital. But then they have to go and poke me with pointy things!

"No! Please anything but the shots!" I pleaded squirming trying to break out of Kakashi's iron grip.

The three lunged at me, I received the first one. I suddenly felt light headed.

"Hey, why are their three Naruto-kuns?" I slurred.

"Uh, what was in the shot you gave her?" I heard a male voice, similar to Naruto's ask as the room began spinning.

"Oh, it was just something to calm her down, she might be a little loopy for a while. Now for her next shot." I looked at the medic.

"Hey, don't you dare go poking me with those, pokie things, or I'll-I'll, um I forgot." I slurred as I received the next shot. I felt Kakashi release me, only for me to fall to the floor.

"Woah! When did that get there?" I sounded amazed.

I turned to Kana. "Pst, Kana. When did I get here? Also when did this thingie get here?" I patted the floor.

"Let's get you a room Yuki." A male picked me up as he lead me to a room.

"Okay whatever you s- Wait Naruto-kun help! Their kidnapping me!" I waved my arms as the medic held me.

Naruto laughed. "You're fine Yuki-chan!" He laughed as I fell asleep.

.............................
~ 1 Day later~
..............................

"Wow Yuki! You're recovering very good, I can release you tomorrow. Good thing too because Kakashi nominated you for the Chunin exams. Three days from now, so you better rest." Kana smiled at me.

"Cool!" I smiled as she left the room.

I can't stay here for another day! Maybe I can just sneak out... They did leave my clothes right next to me, besides I'm hungry for ramen. I hate hospitals, it's a place I've already spent more than enough time at. I'm sure Naruto would understand.

Nodding to myself I got up then put on my ninja outfit. Lastly I made sure to take my form for the Chunin exams that Kana had left for me. I smirked at I opened the window and jumped out.

My stitches were not fully healed, though I did feel like some crystal had formed over the wound. I wasn't exactly sure if I was seeing it correctly or not though. If I was careful I'm sure they wouldn't open. Quickly I made my way to the ramen store.

I was now standing outside the ramen shop, Naruto wasn't here though, he might be training. I walked in and smiled. "Hey old man! One miso ramen please!" He turned and smiled at me.

"Hey Yuki, Naruto said you were in the hospital, they sure released you early, don't you think?" He asked his daughter who looked at me strangely.

"Well I just had to have your ramen." I smiled sweetly, both of them chuckled and place a bowl of ramen in front of me.

"Well it's on the house, since it's great to see you back in one piece." I smiled at him then dug into the ramen.

Just as I was about to take a bite, I was tackled into a hug. The orange sleeve's gave away who it was. "Hey Naruto-kun!" I greeted.

"Yuki-chan! I thought you were supposed to be in the hospital, dattebayo?" He shouted sitting next to me.

"Well... I just had to have some ramen, you gotta understand right?" I asked hopefully.

Naruto nodded thoughtfully. "Yeah I do. It's okay, besides you look a lot better now. Hey guess what?" He shouted again getting excited.

"Hmm?" I asked still smiling.

"Kakashi sensei signed us all up for the Chunin exams! Although we don't have to go, it's on our own free will. But I gotta be Hokage someday so I'm gonna be there, hey you're going right?" Naruto blabbed.

So Kakashi told them it was from their own free will. I bet he didn't want Sakura or me to feel pressured. My stomach sunk a little, he must not know that I have knowledge of the chunin exams. Since my mother had helped a few years she told me some basic rules. One of which included the fact that a team can't participate unless the whole team is there. Basically meaning if Sakura or I chose not to go, then Sasuke and Naruto could not peripatetic. I wasn't going to let me just getting out of the hospital stop me, I can't let Naruto down.

"Yeah, I just gotta fill out the form, it's in three days I'm so excited! I can't wait, I'll be a step closer to ANBU, then I can serve my Hokage, you Naruto-kun!" I giggled hugging him.

"Yeah! We'll be unstoppable! Konoha's Hokage Naruto Uzumaki with his number one ANBU Yuki Okami at his side!" He grinned his toothy grin.

If I become ANBU I could be able to protect Naruto more, since he will become Hokage and ANBU normally protect the Hokage.

After we ate we left and walked towards our homes. Naruto's house was first, I waved bye to him. Naruto grinned and waved back running inside.

After getting home one thing surprised me, Kana didn't send any ninja after me. Shrugging I put on my P.J's and went to sleep.

............................................................

End of Chapter 13!

I hope you liked it, tell me, vote and fan me it you love it! :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

417K 14.6K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
10.1K 258 14
A soldier died in the battlefield and now reincarnated as Kureto Uchiha the second son of Fugaku and Mikoto Uchiha and the younger brother of Itachi...
403K 10.5K 64
Y/n Uchiha was the Youngest Sibling of Madara and Izuna. She was adopted by Madara after her parents died in the battle between the Senju and Uchi...
263K 10K 44
This takes place a month after the fourth shinobi war. A few people were given a second chance at life, those people being the previous Hokages; Hash...