•Benefits• {cash} {boyxboy}

By wedontbelieveinyou

I kinda wish I was buried six feet under but oh g o d I wish I was buried in your arms. c.d&n.g Book One... More

Benefits •cash• boyxboy
Chapter 1: This Is How It All Started
Chapter 2: Youtubers and Secrets
Chapter 3: Appointments
Chapter 4: It Meant Nothing
Chapter 5: Comfort
Chapter 6: Just Friends
Chapter 7: #Nia
Chapter 8: Lia
Chapter 9: House Party
Chapter 11: Catthew
Chapter 12: The Agreement
Chapter 13: Matt Needs Help
Chapter 14: I Only Want You
Chapter 15: Scrabble
Chapter 16: Trailer Trash
Author Note *Important*
Chapter 17: A Chat With Matt
Chapter 18 : New York New York (Part One)
Chapter 19: New York New York (Part Two)
Chapter 20: Happiness
Chapter 21: An Awkward Situation
Chapter 22: Matt's Thoughts
Chapter 23: An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 24: All Good Things Come To An End
Chapter 25: Hatred
Chapter 26: Matt Is A Bit Upset
Chapter 27: Silver Linings
Chapter 28: Friendship Is Key
Chapter 29: Misery
Chapter 30: Breakdown
Chapter 31: Ever Heard Of The Term 'Anger Sex'?
Chapter 32:Wonderwall
Chapter 33: Mr Mendes
Chapter 34: Mr Mendes (Part 2)
Chapter 35: Roof Tops
Chapter 36: Oh
Chapter 37: Closure
Chapter 38: Petty
Chapter 39: Hope
Chapter 40: A Big Mistake And Some Heartbreak
A quick note
Chapter 41: Exile
Chapter 42: Sting
Chapter 43: Uncertainty
Chapter 44: Mini Grier
Chapter 45: Misconception
Chapter 46: All Or Nothing
Chapter 47: Cartah Stahp (Part One)
Chapter 48: Cartah Stahp (Part Two)
Chapter 49: Me And You
Chapter 50: Don't Go
Chapter 51: Light My Fire
Chapter 52: I'm Like A Lawyer With The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off Me
Chapter 53: R U Mine?
Chapter 54: Little Things
Chapter 55: Dalliance
Chapter 56: I Want You To Want Me (Part One)
Chapter 57: I Want You To Want Me (Part Two)
Chapter 58: I Want You To Want Me (Part Three)
Chapter 59: I Want You To Want Me (Part Four)
Chapter 60: I Miss You
Chapter 61: Just
Chapter 62: Girl Talk
Chapter 63: Something Big
Chapter 64: Coming Of Age (Part One)
Chapter 65:Coming Of Age (Part Two)
Chapter 66: Coming Of Age (Part Three)
Chapter 67: IFHY
Chapter 68: Shutdown
Chapter 69: Not Again
Chapter 70: Back
Chapter 71: Words
Chapter 72: Forget
Chapter 73: Conversations About Nash
Chapter 74: If Only
Chapter 75: Flashbacks
Chapter 76: Plans
Chapter 77: Flights And Goodbyes
Chapter 78: Ponder
Chapter 79: Angry Cameron
Chapter 80: Love Is A Laserquest
Chapter 81: That's Where You're Wrong
Chapter 82: Teddy Picker
Chapter 83: Breaking Point
Chapter 84: Since Forever
Chapter 85: Just For A Day
Chapter 86: I Would Do Anything For You
Chapter 87: Your Love Will Tear Us Apart
Chapter 88: Still Take You Home
Chapter 89: One For The Road
Chapter 90: Pull Yourself Together
One
Chapter 91: Wedding Bells
Chapter 92: Bittersweet
Chapter 93: Late Night Conversations
Chapter 94: What Came First The Chicken Or The Dickhead?
Chapter 95: Under Pressure
Explanation
Chapter 96: And I Swear I Don't Have A Gun
Chapter 97: I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Chapter 98: It's A Bad Religion
Chapter 99: Tick Where It Hurts
Chapter 100: Epilogue
Ending Notes and Alternative Endings
Soundtrack
We Need To Talk
Asking Me Personal stuff

Chapter 10: Drunk Matt

26K 560 871
By wedontbelieveinyou

Cameron's POV

{There's some Smut}

Nash grabbed my neck and crashed his lips into mine. I gasped at the sudden contact. He smiled into the kiss and took this opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues battled for dominance. In the end he won. Our lips were moving in sync as his hands crept down to the hem of my shirt. He slid it up and threw it of the floor. He pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me.

The room was dark with the exception of a small sliver of moon light creeping through the shut curtain. I could hear the faint sound of the music coming from outside.

Nash stopped for a second. My breathing slowed down and so did his.

"Nash?" I asked, wondering why he stopped.

"I love you." he said in a whisper.

I love you? I LOVE you? My brain could not comprehend what he had just said. Maybe it was because he sensed a moment, yes, that is probably why he said it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Nash started kissing my neck, sucking and biting. I let out a soft moan. Then suddenly I felt something strange that send my body shivering and send laughter throughout my body.

"What?" Nash asked with curiosity. His eyes widened. "You're ticklish!" he exclaimed. My eyes widened even more. He looked at me with a devilish grin and started tickling my sides. I erupted with laughter. He hovered over me again and looked me in the eyes while leaning in for a soft kiss.

It heated up quickly and next thing I knew we were both in our boxers. Nash had always been the dominant one. He pulled me on top of him, our lips never parting and slid his hands down my boxers. His hands rested on my ass. I chuckled lightly. Then, he suddenly slid my boxers down and threw them on the floor. I was amused at his urgency. He got up and, this time, he was on top.

We started kissing again. My hands found their way to his boxers, playing with the hem. He looked at me and smiled and slipped them off. We were now completely naked.

"Nash bro you in here?" we heard a voice scream from the other side of the door. Nash's eyes went wide.

"Don't say anything." he whispered.

"Uh. Yeah. Just taking a breather." Nash called out. Nash looked at me and smiled while intertwining our fingers.

"Oh alright man, Lia is looking for you. Should I tell her that you're here?" the voice asked, I now realized that it was Taylor.

"Uh no, I'll be out in a bit, I'll go find her myself. Thanks." Nash shouted back.

"Alright bro, oh and have you seen Cameron?" Taylor asked. I sighed. Were they seriously having a full blown conversation right now? I was pretty hot and bothered. Nash looked at me and slowly kissed me.

"Nah. I haven't seen him." Nash called out.

"Alright bro, I'll check you later." Taylor said. After a few seconds it was assumed that he had left. Nash fell back with a heavy sigh. He took his phone off the night stand and checked it. I peeked and saw that he was texting Lia.

''Best friends right?" I said while shaking my head and picking up my boxers. I slid them on. Nash looked up, completely surprised that I was leaving.

"Best friends don't do this." I said. Nash sighed.

"You're my best friend Cameron, that's it. That's all it will ever be. Why can't you understand that?" he said with anger. He got up and put his boxers on.

"Are you serious? A few minutes ago we were naked on that bed, making out." I said harshly. I was getting upset now.

"Do you know how long? Nash? Do you?" I asked, getting even more upset.

"What?" he asked while putting his pants on.

I smiled lightly while fighting back the urge to cry. "You know what? Forget about it." I said with a bitter laugh. I realized I was now fully dressed. I grabbed my phone and walked towards the door. Nash grabbed my arm.

"What?" He looked at me and paused.

He leaned in. I moved my head away from him. He grabbed my neck lightly. He kissed me. But this wasn't like the other kisses we shared, it was almost, apologetic. He gave me a look of sympathy. I sighed and unlocked the door. I closed it behind me. I waded through the crowds, wanting to find Taylor so he could take me home. I had lost track of where I put my over night bag. I did not really care about it at this point.

After about 40 minutes of searching for Taylor, I gave up.

I saw Nash sitting on the couch with Lia. They looked like they were about to start grinding on each other. I couldn't find anyone else I knew that wasn't drunk. I sighed and walked up to them.

"Nash?" I asked quietly while tapping his arm.

He looked up and looked almost surprised to see me again so soon. He kissed Lia quickly and got up.

"Yeah?" he asked quietly. I felt like crying right there and then.

I don't know when I became so pathetic.

"Can you please take me home. I hitched a ride with Taylor and I can't find him." I said, not making eye contact with him. Nash didn't answer for a while.

"Yeah man sure." he said while turning around. He went back to Lia and whispered something in her ear that made her giggle. I don't know why that hurt but it did.

"Come, let's go." he said while leading me to the car.

The ride home was silent. Nash had not said anything and neither had I. Once we pulled up to my driveway, I tried to get out immediately.

"Thanks for the ride man." I said while getting out.

"Cam!" Nash shouted before I shut the car door. I waited for him to say something, but he didn't. I sighed and shut the door.

I walked up to my front door and pulled out my keys. I went up to my room and collapsed on my bed. I was so so tired. I checked out my window to see if Nash had left. He had. I sighed a sigh of relief.

After about an hour of attempting to sleep, I gave up. I hate being so incredibly tired and not being able to sleep. Suddenly, I saw a light outside. It was a car. I sighed and got up. Once I got outside I saw that it was JC. I went up to his door, he opened his window.

"Hey man, the police shut down Taylor's party. We all kinda ran out. I just didn't know where to take ole Matt over here." he said while pointing to the back seat where Matt sat.

"He wont tell me his address." JC said with annoyance.

"I DID TELL YOU! I live in Disneyland because I am a fairy princess!" Matt yelled from the back seat. Oh. Matt was drunk. Great.

"Please take him." JC said while face palming. "Yeah, come on Matt. I have ice cream!" I said while opening the back door.

"Dude, you're god." he said while getting out.

"Thanks bro." JC said while reversing. He waved as he drove away, leaving me standing in my driveway with drunk Matt.

I grabbed Matt and lead him up to my room.

"Bro, where is my ice cream. You promised!" he said moaning like a little child.

"I don't have ice cream." I said while laying on my bed. "You lied!" Matt said while gasping. "You liar! You sir, sit upon a thrown of your own lies!" he said while pouting. I chuckled lightly.

"Matt, go to sleep." I said while getting a blanket out of the closet. Matt pouted some more. His eyes widened and he clenched his stomach. He ran to the bathroom and I could hear him emptying the contents of his stomach. I went downstairs to get an aspirin and water for Matt. Once I got back upstairs, Matt was, unsurprisingly, still throwing up. I sighed and set the aspirin and water on the side table.

After a few more minutes, I heard the toilet flush and the tap run. Matt begrudgingly walked out of the bathroom, rubbing his eyes.

"I am tired." he slurred.

"Here, take this and then go to sleep." I said while handing him the aspirin and water. He took it.

"Thanks Cameron, you're a great friend." he said while getting in the bed. I nodded and switched off the lights. I also got into bed. I sighed. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a new message. I opened it. It was from Nash.

NASH:

We need to talk. I'm coming over tomorrow at 5pm

I sighed. What did he want to talk about?

CAMERON:

Alright

*

He wanted to talk to me. What about? These thoughts did not leave my mind the entire night. I could not sleep. I looked over to my alarm clock. '6:30' it read. I sighed. I heard Matt shuffle under the covers. He slept like rock the entire night, not moving at all. At one point I thought he was dead.

"Ahhhhhhhh" I heard Matt groan loudly. I laughed.

"My head!" he said while sitting up. He looked at me and then at the alarm clock on my bedside table.

"It's six thirty in the morning. Six thirty. This is crazy. I am going back to sleep." he said while laying back down. I knew at this point I could not fall asleep, even if I tried. And I did not want to be awake and up this early alone.

"No you're not. If you go to sleep again I will not make you breakfast." I said while getting up. Matt got up immediately.

"Feed me. Please. I need my sustenance." Matt said pleadingly. I laughed. We walked downstairs and when we got to the kitchen, Matt sat down at the counter. I started pulling out items I needed. Bacon, pancake batter, eggs and such.

"Do you remember anything at all that happened last night?" I asked Matt. Matt shrugged.

"Carter and I got into a fight." he said while sighing.

"Oh. Dude what happened?" I asked. This was weird. Carter and Matt don't fight. Ever. They're like the perfect couple, despite the fact that they aren't a couple.

"Well, I kissed him and he freaked out. That's it." Matt said, saying it like it was nothing.

"Wait what?! You kissed him? Matt? I didn't know you were gay? I didn't know you liked Carter." I exclaimed, lying the last part. Matt stood up.

"For you information, I am not gay. And second, me liking Carter, that's about as obvious as the hickey on your neck." he said with a sassy tone. My eyes widened as I felt my neck. I felt a sore spot.

Oh. I had not noticed that before.

Matt chuckled. I looked away and continued making the breakfast.

"Speaking of that hickey, I presume last night went well for you?" he said.

"I don't know actually." I said truthfully.

"Elaborate?" Matt said, now intrigued.

"Well, we almost had sex... again. But Taylor interrupted us by banging on the door telling Nash that Lia was looking for him." I rolled my eyes when I said Lia's name.

"Then he told me that we're best friends and that's all we'll ever be, despite the fact that we've had sex before and he told me he loved me." I said. At this point Matt's eyes were wide.

"Dude, I did not know that things had gotten this bad." I shurgged.

"He's coming over at 5. Says we need to talk." I said hoping Matt could help me understand what that meant.

"Well. That could either mean three things. One: He is going to admit his undying love for you and you two will run off in the distance holding hands. Two: He could completely smash your heart in tiny little pieces. And Three: He wants sex." Matt said as if almost reading my mind.

I didn't really know what to say to that. I plated up the breakfast and put it down on the counter. I sat next to Matt. He dived into his breakfast.

"This is really good Cam." he said while chewing. "You sure know how to use your hands." he said. I almost choked at the sudden sexual remark. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What? It's true. Nash sure is a lucky guy. Hey, if you ever want to get all up on this Espinosa train. Let me know. You can ride first class." he said, saying it so casually. He erupted into laughter.

"You should've seen your face bro." he said while tears streamed down his face. I sighed, shaking my head.

"Dude I should probably head home." Matt said while putting his plate in the sink. I nodded. "Yeah dude, do you want a lift?" I asked while looking for my car keys.

"No bro, I'll walk. I literally live around the corner." he said while walking toward the door.

"You sure?" I asked while opening the front door. "Yeah man. I'll live. Thanks for breakfast and good luck with Nash." he said while walking out. "Thanks man. Good luck with Carter!" I shouted out. He gave me a thumbs up.

I shut the front door and went upstairs. It was currently 7'oclock. I had no idea what to do to waste time till Nash came over. It was a Sunday so that meant we were not filming today so I didn't have to worry about work.

I pulled out my phone and opened Instagram. Scrolling through, I saw more photos of Nash and Lia.

But one particularly caught my eye. It was posted by Nash, 10 minutes ago. It was a picture of Lia laying in bed. She was covered by blankets but you could see she was naked. The caption was ' she looks so perfect'. I snorted at his lame caption. But then the realization hit me.

They had sex.

It obviously meant something to him. I saw the way he looked at her. He didn't look at me like that. He'd never look at me like that. And with that thought I sat on my bed and wallowed in self pity for the rest of the day.

***

Question Of The Day: Have you read the Maze Runner books? And who is your favorite character?

-Mine is Newt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 210 48
I'm not good at descriptions JUST READ IT PS: if you want to take anything from this story, you won't be dealing with me. You will be dealing with t...
129K 4.5K 33
He never imagined that this was going to be his life. He thought that one day he would make it out of this god-forsaken town. But at 18 years old Nas...
15.5K 458 12
Cameron's been falling for his best friend. And the day he decides to confront him, he meets someone else who tells him otherwise, he meets Nash. Ca...
168K 6K 52
1st book in the Carpe series Carpe Noctem- Seize the night We were polar opposites. We ran in different social circles. But, somehow, our mutual love...