The Arcana Characters X Reader

By DeathWing1245

The Arcana, a fun game that you can get in the app store. You can make your own decisions while you go on wit... More

Asra
Julian
Nadia
Lucio
Muriel
Portia
Asra
Julian
Lucio
Nadia
Asra X Reader X Julian
Julian
I'm sorry
Muriel
Asra
My Character
Portia
Asra
My Attempt
Julian
Tag
Boredom
Julian
Julian
Julian
Quick Question
Valerius
Lucio
Eeeh
Julian
UUGGHHH
How they Cuddle you
How the confess their love
When you're drunk
Julian
If you were sick
Lucio
Asra
Julian
Asra
Lucio
Julian
Shy! Lucio
Asra
Hello!
Julian Part 1
Julian part 2
Asra
Some Art!
Muriel
Nadia
Asra
Julian
Julian
Julian
Asra
Julian
Muriel
Hewwo
Lucio
Asra?
Oh meh gesh
Julian
Asra And Julian Part 1
New Character
WEIRD DREAM
Valerius
Asra
Art Book
We Need Your Help!
Into The Woods
Julian And Asra: Part Two
Julian
How they Would React To Kids
How Would They React:
How Would They React To Birthday Gifts
Slutty BOI- Lucio
Asra And Julian: Part 3
FENNAH
Remember?
Update
Drinking Hours
Unwanted Guest
Warning!
Meh?
Trust - Muriel Part 1
Welp
Lucio 2
Lucio 3
Any Requests?
Lucio 4
QnA
Muriel - The Beast
My Fellow Lucio Fans
Muriel - Battle Of The Beast
Lucio - Insecurities
Decisions
Valerius
Drawing WIP (Authors Journal)
Authors Journal 2
Starting Over
Desire--Julian part 1
Desire -- Julian part 2
Authors Journal
Desire: Julian Part 3 (finale)
The End

Cuddle Up With Me

3.9K 67 5
By DeathWing1245

You curled up in bed and sank into the blankets. You felt tired, so tired, so mentally worn out that you just wanted to curl up in bed and never get out of it. You closed your eyes and heard a knock on the door to see julian smiling sadly at you.

“Hey hon...what’s wrong? You haven’t been you lately.” the redhead frowned and slowly walked over to the lump of blankets. He frowned to hear no answer and bit his lip nervously. “I understand...If you ever need anything..just tell me alright?” he added and slowly stood up.

You quickly grabbed his hand and looked up through the blankets. “julian...H-..” you sighed and slowly let go of his hand.

“What is it babe?” he sat down once again and slowly pushed the blankets to see your beautiful face. He frowned when he saw they were bloodshot, tear stains were trickling down your blushed cheeks.

“Have. Have you ever felt--” you stumble on your words to choke back tears that were threatening to come. “That everything was falling down, and that there is no place to go but your own bed, and that the only cure is to sleep?” you asked. And quickly gulped.

“Oh honey..” julian kicked off his boots and crawled in bed with you, trading the blankets with his own body and warmth. “Where did this come fromm?” he asked and began to play with your hair.

“I don’t know, sometimes I just..I just feel so...sad and alone.” you mumbled and turned so your face was buried in his chest.

“If you ever feel alone you can always come to me sweetie...you don ha-”

“I don’t want to be a burden.” you quickly spoke up and frowned.

“You are NOT a burden.” he said with a soft voice, but the sternness was hidden within it. “You a beautiful, extravagant being that could ever walk into my life.” he gently lifted your chin upwards. “You are not a burden to me, you are a gift, something I have to treasure close, and never let you go.” he whispered and kissed your forehead.

“And if you ever feel this way, please come to me..I hate to see you like this...knowing that i can see that beautiful smile of yours~” he cooed and gently pinched your cheek.

You smiled and hugged onto him tighter. “Can you cuddle up with me then?” you asked.

“I will cuddle with you until the world ends.” he smiled and shifted into a comfortable position and sighed. Falling asleep with you in your arms.

Sorry if this is a little depressing. I’ve been feeling down lately and I don’t know why. I don’t have anyone to comfort me and I guess writing this down will somewhat help me cope?
I hope this helps anyone who is going through the same thing I am, just know, you aren’t the only one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 1.1K 52
Originally for the 31DaysOfArcana challenge, now it's just random one shots and sometimes scenarios. Previously known as "The Arcana Head Cannons" !I...
136K 4.6K 58
The story of how an attentive magician and his apprentice fell in love. The story of how they grew up together only to realize they were destined for...
248K 5.2K 107
This is a gender-neutral x reader with the main six characters as your romantic partner! I hope you enjoy reading my writing! All rights to the chara...
587K 11.9K 36
REQUESTS CLOSED there's too many oh god)) Lime, smut-ish, fluff, probably not any full on lemons & NSFW. See requests chapter for more info --> Thank...