Lucio

I haven't seemed to write a cute, cuddly lucio. And I need to do that...so, I will do that now.

You curled up on the bed, after a long days work. You eerent supposed to be on lucio's bed...buuut...you didn't care. His bed was the most comfortable in the palace and you thought it was funny when he will get mad at you and chase you out of the room. You giggled at the thoughts and paused to hear the door creak open, you heard the all to familiar boots click on the marble floor. the noise trailed off into the bathroom and he seems to close the door from what you can hear. "Hm...weird." you muttered and glanced over at the door. You heard him coming back and curl up in the bed next to you and wrap his arms around your waist. "You aren't getting mad?" you have him a questionable look. He shook his head and nuzzled his nose into your neck "I've been busy..." he said with a hoarse voice, grumbling softly. You nodded and tried to get out, but his grip on your waist only grew strong and made him pull you back more against his warm chest. "Nuu..." he mumbled and nuzzled you. You felt your cheeks flush red as you chuckled nervously "O-ok lucio!" you turned over so your nose was against his. "So...how easy your day terrible?" you grinned sligthly. "Ugh! it was terrible...all the servants weren't doing there job...I had to do everything myself, and a lot of people came to ask me questions..." he nuzzled under you chin. "Ah...what a terrible day..." you rolled your eyes and played with his blonde hair. "You make things better..." he sighed and hugged you close like a sad puppy. "Just your presence is calming..." he smiled and kissed your cheeks, barely touching them. "Well I'm glad so..." you grinned at him and continued to play with his hair.

"I'm sleepy..."

"Then go to sleep you bum."