Julian

You leaned against the wooden walls and leaned against julian who had one leg crossed over the other, a small smile curved upon his lips as he read his book. It was a warm time of the day, the suns orange yellow rays leaked through the window. The sun was setting behind the horizon, shadows casted upon the streets as the two of you sat with on another. You leaned up and gently pressed a kiss on his lips and sighed, “it’s so calming today..” you muttered and chuckled lightly. “It is…” he muttered and looked around. You knew something was wrong “What’s wrong Jules?” you frowned and tilted your head and gently tucked some of his red waves behind his ear. “I’ve just been thinking lately…” he muttered and gently closed the book, he leaned up from his chair, his feet flat on the ground. “We have been together for a while...for almost 3 years but..” he frowned and looked down. “But, what?” you felt your heart begin to sink, was he getting bored of you? You didn’t understand what was wrong, and thoughts began to flood your mind as you looked deeply in his eyes. “You are..perfect in my eyes. Your smile, your eyes and how they sparkle in your eyes, how you walk with such confidence.” he chuckled and you could tell that he was trying to find how to say his sentence. “You are smart, you get work done...but yet you can be lazy and procrastinate..” he cupped your face and smiled. “But me, I’m just going to get you in trouble, I am not good for you and yet, you are still next to me..” he frowned and gently pulled his hand away from your cheek and sighed. “ I don’t know why..” he muttered and looked away. You could see the tears forming in the corner of his eyes. “Julian…” you said softly and cupped the side of his face, and gently tilted his head so he was looking at you. “But you are so loving...you are so, caring like you are now..” you hugged him tightly and grinned. “I don’t care if you are running away..or of your reputation….” you kissed his cheek. “I will still love you, no matter what..” you grinned and felt his grip tighten as he pulled you close to him. “I love you so much…” julian grinned and smiled through his tears. “I love you too…” you smiled and just enjoyed his warm embrace. You had sytrong feeling that your relationship will be much closer.

Sadly, I might out this book on hold for a while. I'm working on another story, that has an actually plot and everything.

and I think working on something else would help me get my creative juices working on this book. Because this is going no where XD. I'm not sure when I will come back, definitely not sure of anyone would still be reading when I come back. But yeah, I'm sorry, bit it has to be done XD.

I love you sorry very much xd.