Asra

Hope your fine with this being modern >, < so yee. Hope you enjoy! You probably know this...but the art is not by me XD

You sat down at the dinner table, waiting for asra's arrival. You were hoping that you could have at least one nice night with him for once...but alas that didn't happen, for he didn't come back from his travels.
You weren't mad at him since he couldn't help it...but you were really expecting him to come since he contacted you, saying that he should come back tonight. But turns out that didn't happen.
So here you are, sitting at a dinner table...with a nicely planned out dinner..eating alone.

You bit your lip and took another sip of wine and got up, pushing your chair in. You collected all the plates and placed them in the sink and began to wash them, humming to yourself. You walked over towards the radio and turned it on, trying to find your favorite station. You mailed untill you found it and began to hum along and sway to the music. You picked up the left overs and placed then in the fridge and walked towards the couch. You looked at your (Favourite TV series) and decided to not watch it yet since you knee asra would be upset that you watched it without him. So you curled up in your favorite blanket and decided to watch some Impractical Jokers ((Love that show XD )). You felt your eye lids began to feel like weights and you eventually fell asleep.

You woke up and leaned up from the couch when you heard the sound of foot steps. You twirled around and paused to feel arms wrap around your waist from behind. You began to struggle and move around "Woah sweetie pie! it's me!" asra chuckled and kissed your neck. You paused and turned around and sniper happily to see your baby. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed his sift lips that you craved for. He smiled and kissed you back, pulling away and cupping your face and topped it off by kissing your nose. "I'm sorry babe I didn't make it...I was busy..." he pouted and smiled bitterly. "oh no its fine! I knew it wasn't your fault..." you both pulled away from your warm embrace. "So how can I make it up to you?" he grinned and gently pushed you onto the couch and straddled your hips, grinning. "I think you already know what I would like..." you smiled and leaned up, locking your lips with his. He smiled into the kiss and slipped his wet muscle between your lips and began to trail his hands up your shirt, slowly pulling your shirt over your head. You took a deep breath while you had the chance, he threw your shirt carelessly and connected lips again, he then pulled away and began to trail kisses down your body, leaving dark red bruises on your skin. Your head leaned back in the arm rest if the couch and began to tug at his hair as his lips began to trail lower and lower down your abdomen, doing wonders with his lips. "Oh god asra.." you panted as he began to pull your pants and undergarments(Boxers, panties, ect.) off, throwing them away. He pressed his lips against the inside of your thigh and bit down, leaving you clenching your fist on the fabric of the couch. He pulled away and smiled, looking up at you. "You really missed me huh love..." he muttered and in that husky voice. He straddled your hips and began to pull off his work vest, then threw that in the darkness of the room. "Oh...It's been a year asra..." you chuckled and furrowed your brows out of impatience. "I'm sorry darling..." he grinned slyly and began to unbuttoned his white button up, he slid that white fabric down his arms, and leaned down, kissing your ear. You began to play with the buckle of his pants, sliding it off and throwing that as well. You pulled down his pants and undergarments, he leaned back up and helped you. "You ready?" he raised a brow and tilted his head, grinning slyly. "You know very well I'm ready..." you grinned, He nodded and slowly entered.

even though you two have done this tines before, it always felt so amazing as if you just started. You moaned aloud and leaned back as he began tk Rick his hips back and forth. "Feels so good..." you muttered and looked up at him. "I'm glad it does hon..." he smiled and cupped the side of his face and connected his lips with yours. He moved back and forth, each thrust getting more faster and rougher. You could feel his grunts and moans against your lust bruised lips, and he felt yours. He pulled away, his face flushed with blush and his eyes lust filled, he pressed his lips against your neck and grinned. "Moan for me sweetie..." he kissed your ear. You bit your lip and released a moan that was bubbling up in your throat. He smiled and grabbed ahold of your hips and gripped, he began to move your hips along with his, moaning your name out loud.

The night seem to fade as the both if yiu finished off, he pulled out of you along collapsed next to you, grinning. "I love you..." he chuckled and kissed your cheek, sitting on the side of the couch. "Want to take a shower with me dear?" he got up and stretched. "of course!" you grinned and followed him upstairs.

Sorry if it's bad, XD I haven't wrote and good smut in a while so yeah...Hope you still enjoyed :3