Julian

You let out a long sigh as you leaned against the beating warm water coming form the shower faucet. Your head was tilted up as you scrubbed your fingers against your scalp, the foamy white soap falling off of your fingers. You finally got done washing your hair then dipped your head under the water to wash the soap out. But as you opened your eyes, you could see a giant, brown spider crawling amongst the walls of you shower, you bit your lip and tried to ignore it, but you felt as of more then one spiders were crawling around you. "J-julian!" you wined and peeked out from the shower. "Julian! I need help! it's an emergency!" you pouted and crossed your arms over your chest. You hopped out and wrapped a towel around your body. "What's wrong sweetie..." he muttered and walked in. "There's a spider..." you pouted and pointed up at the 8-legged creature. "Are you serious? you could've killed it yourself!" he laughed and picked up a newspaper and smashed it, but the corpse flung on his coat. Julian squealed and patted his hands on it and shivered. "You can't even handle not dead body on you!" you furrowed your brows and laughed. Julian glanced at you then picked up the corpse thag was lying in the floor. "Would you look at that? it's still alive! care to have a little look at it!" he grinned evilly at shoved it at your face. "JULIAN NO!" you squealed and ran out. Julian cackled and chased after you.