Valerius

You leaned against the railing of the palace, you looked out into the scenery of the world you lived in and took in a deep breath.  You’ve been stressed out lately, and it was only because of all the pressure of trying to find this ridiculous doctor named julian. You honestly wanted the whole thing done and over with but of course Nadia was stubborn.

You clicked your tongue and was about to grab your bottle of wine to see it was gone, you scoffed and looked up to see a smug grin and a familiar face. Valerius. “What do you want?” you sighed, not wanting to deal with his arrogance. “Hmph..you drank the whole bottle...what’s got you in the dumps?” he raised a brow and gently placed the now empty stained glass of wine. “I said what do you want Valerius…” you hissed and looked away from him. “Just wanting to chat with you is all~” he cooed and winked at you. “Is there a problem with that?” he raised a brow. “Because you are always a jerk to me...and i want you to leave me be! Besides..what would you know about how i feel!” you snapped and looked away. “Why do you think i drink all the time..” he muttered plainly, pulling out another full bottle of wine. “What?” you furrowed your brows. “So tell me...what’s got you all hung (Y/N)?” he questioned so smoothly and leaned onto the railing next to you, handing you the bottle of wine. You took it gently and took a sip, sighing. “Well..i guess I just feel pressured…” you shrugged and looked at the sunset. “Ah. I would imagine...the spotlight is on you, and you just freeze…” he glanced at you.

You both took in the silence, though it was a nice one, a comforting silence that seemed to release the weight off your shoulders. “You just need to relax…” valerius decided to break the silence. “Do you know anything that might help you?” he looked at you, leaning up. “Uhm..not really…” you looked at your feet. Silence again. “Do you know how to dance?” he smiled and raised a brow. “Uhm..well, no…” you shrugged, worried that he was gonna ask you if you wanted to dance. “Come on…” he held his hand out and grinned. “You want to join me?” he smiled charmingly. “UHm..i don’t know how to dance…” you shrugged. “You can stand on me feet…” he chuckled. “I guess so…” you frowned. “It’ll be like swaying your problems away…” he held your hand tightly, and his other right above your waist.

You both twirled and dipped and led you around, the world around you was a blur in the empty ballroom. You smiled to yourself and you let him lead you around the room. It was like your problems were being swayed away. But the both of you stopped to a more slow dance, you could hear him slightly hum a tune to himself, which made you smile. “What are you smiling about?” he raised an eyebrow suspiciously. ((Totally not listening to Ice Dance right now from Edward Scissorhands)). “You…” you chuckled and shook your head. “Me? I thought you hated me?” he smiled handsomely which made you want to melt. “Well yeah...A woman could change her mind…” you shrugged and smiled slightly. “Well i’m glad you can too…” valerius grinned and leaned in, his lips gently pecking yours. “I hope you have  good night…” he walked off with long smooth strides.

You stood there smiling slightly, gently touching  your lips, a small tingly feeling was left as you walked off to go to bed.