Julian

What the female reader or MC is wearing:
You sighed to yourself and twisted side to side, admiring yourself in the mirror. You wore a nice dress that had a chest piece that its cloth crossed over itself , forming an ‘x’. The dress showed off your curves nicely, there was a thin triangle cut into the maroon dress. Lace stockings could be seen on your legs when you walk with knee high boots that gave you a sexy look, yet delicate.
What the male readers or MC is wearing:
You traced your finger on the black vest that was lined with golden trim, underneath you wore a button up shirt that was a faint grey. The sleeves were buttoned back, with fancy golden buttons that gave your attire some flare. You wore some nice black dress pants that went along, and some boots similar to julian's that tied in the outfit.
~

You hoped that it looked good, you admired the golden trim that surrounded some pieces of the cloth. You picked up the mask you are going to wear to the masquerade. It was a wolf face which was dark black, with maroon feathers on the cheeks representing fur. With ruby jewels on the bottom eyelid of the eye to give it more colour, and to match your attire. You were now ready to show your lover your outfit, you were honestly worried, you never worn this kind of outfit  before. You sucked in some breath and walked outside. You smiled to see julian waiting patiently, looking around the room. He seemed to feel your presence for he looked at your direction, his eye widened in surprise. He walked up to you and pulled up the mask at the top of your head. “You looked stunning, just absolutely stunning love…” he began to pepper kisses on your face, you giggle due to this and hugged him. “Thanks jules…” you spoke into his chest, so your voice was muffled from the fabric. “Hey….would you do me a favor?” you pressed your chin on his chest, looking up at him. “Yes, of course, what is it dear?” he smiled down at you, just admiring your cuteness that you are blessing him with. “Would you pleeeease go to the party with me?”  you smiled at him, hoping that’ll help you get him to say ‘yes’. “No (Y/N) that is a risk i don’t want to take…” he muttered and swayed side to side. You pouted, poking out your bottom lip, unleashing your secret weapon which is known as the ‘Puppy eyes’. “Now don’t give me that look..” julian blushed, he felt a little ball of sweat form at his temple, trying to resist. “Please julian...think of all the men who might...Ravage me...or take me awa-” “alright i’m going with you!!” he stomped into the bedroom to change. You grinned to yourself and sat down to wait for julian, glad that your plan worked.

You looked at the door to hear the creak, eager to see what he is wearing. Your jaw dropped to the floor to se his hair combed back nicely, not slicked back, but still fluffy. He wore a different kind of eyepatch, this one was rimmed with a deep, shiny maroon colour, with a red shiny ruby in the middle of it. He wore a traditional Tuxedo but instead the coat was a dark black with maroon trim, and the under button up shirt was a dark grey, he wore some nice dress pants that fitted his legs nicely showing off his ass ((hehe i had too)). “Liking what you see darling?” he grinned smugly, leaning in. You grinned “of course, i like what i see everyday…” you purred and felt blush creep on your face. “Well, you owe me when this party is over with…” he pulled up a mask which was black, with ebony feather that were slightly purple, like ones of a ravens. The beak was a dark purple so it would have a  different effect, it loomed ominously over his face. “And what might that be?” you tilted you head innocently. “You will see...you will see..” he grinned smugly, and walked off towards the door, leaving you a loss for words and curious. “Well, are you coming?’ he tilted his head, “Yeah!” you nodded and walked out the door, julian closing it behind him.

~
    The place was filled with music, talking throughout the crowd, and the sweet aroma of food drifted into the atmosphere. The smell of the food made your mouth water, you walked over to the food table, julian following you. “We better not have dragged me here just to eat food…” he pouted, nibbling on some garlic bread. “Maybe…” you giggled, guiltily placing food on your plate. “Well it’s not like you can dance…” you muttered, stuffing your face with food. Julian rolled his eye “well you don’t know that,,,” he smirked and decided to eat some of the food that was laid beautifully on the table. “I am going to dance with you though…” he said as he took a bite from some cake. “But...i don’t know how to dance…” you pouted and took another bite. “Well, guess you are gonna have to learn then…” he raised a brow, smirking. “You’re mean…” you finished eating your food, a bit too quickly and placed the empty, and clean plate in the sink with other dirty dishes. Julian was still eating since he was a nibbler, and just kind of followed you around, mostly because he was scared to talk to anyone, knowing they might recognize him.
“I am having fun, what about you?” you tilted your head and grabbed his hands, swaying side to side. “Eh...guess it’s is fun…” he paused to see Nadia walk up, she looked at julian for a short while, she shook her head and chuckled. “I’m sorry, you just look like someone i knew.” she smiled and waved her hand when julian was about to speak. “It’s none of your concern, just...someone from a long time ago…” she bit her lip and shook her head. “anyways...I am glad you came (Y/N)!” she smiled and looked at your clothes. “And you wore the things I gave you!” she seemed happy about it. “Well, how are you liking the party?” she swished the red liquid in her wine glass then sipping some of it. “I am loving it! Me and my friend thought it was worth the long walk.” you laughed, taking a drink of water. “Ah, well I am happy to hear that..” she grinned and waved “it was nice seeing you!” nadia sauntered off, a little drunk from the amount of wine. “Nice seeing you two!” you called back, looking at julian worriedly. “I think everyone is starting to see the illusion…” you muttered and looked at the exit. “I am starting to think that as well…everyone is staring at me...” julian nodded in agreement and decided to walk towards the exit. “Leaving so soon?” portia’s voice piped up from behind, you love portia, but now is not the time. You slowly turned around to face the loving girl  and chuckled nervously. “Hey! Yeah...i'm getting kind of tired…” you rubbed your eyes tiredly. Portia nodded, her big red curls bouncing from the movement. “Guess so...who is this?” she looked at julian and gave her thinking look. Her lip curled in though tin squinted at him. “You know...you remind me of some…one…” she tilted her head and leaned in to take off the raven mask clean off his face. “NO! Portia, he is shy about his face...really insecure.” you paused to think of another excuse. “He’ll start crying if you took off his mask.”  your words began to slow down. Portia frowned “aw..i’m pretty sure you have a beautiful face…” she smiled gingerly. Julian nodded and didn’t say a word after that, playing it smart and not saying a word. “Is hee...ok?” she said curiously moving her gaze on you, “oh uhm...he can’t speak...he was born that way..it’s this thing called Mute?” you furrowed your brows in thought. “Yeah! It was that…” you grinned nervously. “OOOOh...ok! Well sorry you have to go through that buddy, well, night you two!” she hugged the two of you and walked off. “Bye!” you waved and watched her leave, immediately the two of you left the building.
    You two began to walk down the stairs and to the alley way, deciding to go to the bar to top off the night. Plus, julian was complaining about how there is only wine and no beer whats o’ ever. And ou agreed that it would be nice to have some beer. “Seriously...i will cry if i showed my face…” he said raising a brow at you, pulling up his mask. “Well yeah...they would beat you up because you are Julian Devorak, so by then, you would be crying!” you grinned slyly at him. Julian didn’t think it was amusing, he rolled his eyes “I will show you crying in a minute…” he spanked your butt causing you to yelp, “julian!!” you pouted, rubbing your bum. “What? I didn’t do anything…” he shrugged and his gaze drifted towards the sky, grinning slightly. You groaned “now i’m gonna have a red mark…” you bit your lip “that's the whole point love..” he chuckled. You grumbled to yourself and walked into the smoke filled room when julian opened the door for you. Julian closed the door behind him, you remembered when you and julian were talking in here. You went to the booth you both sat at for the first time and waited for him to get the drinks. The smell of alcohol and cigar, with a mixture of sawdust made you relaxed. Julian sat beside you and handed you your bottle “here you go darling!” he popped the bottle off of its lid and began to chug the bitter liquid down, you stared at him, wondering how he can do that. “What?” he wiped some of the beer from his lip from chugging it. “Just…” you stared at the drink and took a small sip of it. “You can’t drink it?” he tilted his head and chuckled “yeah! Just not like you can…” you pouted and took another sip. “Guess you have a point...you don’t seem like a drinker…” he laughed and set the empty bottle on the table.
“hey...JEWLWS” you giggled and leaned on his shoulder, giggling, your mind was hazy. Julian chuckled and picked you up bridal style. “I think someone needs to go home…” he brushed you (H/C) locks out of your eyes, chuckling. “NOOO-hic-...I wanna staaaYY” you pouted and slapped his face, groaning. “Nooo...you need to go home~” he kissed your nose, making you gasp. “YOU KISSED ME NOSE!!!” you screeched, julian flinched and covered your mouth with his gloved hand. “SHhhh…” he said softly as he walked out of the bar, awkward because everyone was staring at the two. He shyly waved and kicked the door open walking down the darkened streets. “Julian...i loooooove you..” you said in a sing song voice, grabbing his face. Julian grinned to himself and cuddled you close since it was cold outside. “D--do you love me??” your cheeks flushed red. “Of course i do...i love you with all my heart…” he nuzzled you. You grinned and curled up into the warmth of his arms, falling into a deep slumber.