Lucio 2

After some thinking I decided to continue it and decide to do thing my own pace. This is a continuation of the 9th chapter I made about Lucio. Once I read it I though of some possiblilities.

It has been a while since you have last been in the remains of the room in the palace. And you didn’t intend on going back since you have encountered the strange man in there. You haven’t told anyone since the story itself seemed unbelievable since lucio, COUNT lucio, was dead. And how would people react once you say you met lucio? They would call you mad for sure. Either way, your are some thief, no one would want to speak to you anyways.

“Hmm..” you pondered and hugged your knees to your chest as you watched people simply pass by and shout at marketeers. “You hungry?” you heard a familiar voice chime in. You looked up to see a sweet smile in which belonged to lamora. “Lamora! You are back from your journey with asra?” you smiled and jumped up with swift movement of your feet. “Yes! Why? Is there something you want to tell me?” he tilted his head curiously and frowned. “Well..yes, and no...it’s just..’ you trailed off. All confidence in telling your close friend what happened a week ago was withering away. Lamora frowned to hear your discomfort and beckoned you to sit down next to him on the ground. You nodded and slid down the dusty wall and pressed the back of your head against the wall. “Oh lamora..it’s just so stupid to hear..and..you would call me mad.” you mumbled. “Well I could say the same thing! The things I had to do...Why, I would be in an insane asylum by now, perhaps locked in a dungeon..so tell me..what happened.” he frowned and rubbed your back. You simply smiled at his comment and went on with your story and your last sighting of Count Lucio. You tried to read lamoras expression, but it didn’t change at all. He looked concentrated; eyes narrow, brows furrowed, he was even biting his lower lip.
You finished your story and waited for any movement or change in his expression. He parted his lips, “Well..that is strange…” he frowned he pressed his lips into a line. His dark eyes darted towards the palace and cleared his throat. “Maybe we should go have a look for ourselves?” he smiled, as if this was some sort of adventure. “But! He was flirty!” you gaped, mouth open in shock. “So? I’ll be there with you! I’ll even give you a protection charm…” he chuckled and hoisted you up to your feet with ease. “I don’t know...I was planning on never going back…” you mumbled hopefully and swayed side to side in place. “Well then I will go alone! You stay outside in the entrance and I’ll make my way in.” he crossed his arms over his chest. “Sound good?” he arched a brown brow. “....Yes..”  you smiled slightly. You felt better than an actual magician was helping you with this. He nodded and made his way out of the small alleyway and into town. He swung his cloak over you so you could be shielded from unwanted eyes. “Alright! Let’s go..” he smiled and made your merry ways to the palace.
By the time you made it to the palace, and out in the garden where the entrance to the dusty cave lied; it was dark. You sat down on a bench and gulped nervously at the beautiful made arch way that led to the ashy room. “It was in there…” you pointed a shaky finger to it. You frowned at it and looked over to Lamora. He seemed to be concentrated on it as well. He made some marking on it shirt that glowed within the trace of his finger, then it slowly faded into the cloth. “I will be back ok?” he smiled and turned around to face you. “O-..ok!” you mumbled and nervously fumbled with the edge of lamoras’ cloak. You watched him as his figure slowly disappeared into total darkness.
“Now to wait..” you mumbled and leaned forward eagerly and waited for lamoras return, but after waiting for awhile he never came. “Where the hell is he?” he frowned and slowly stood up from the ground and hugged the cloak close. “How lovely for you to come back..~” a familiar purr echoed into your ear. You twirled around to see no other the ghostly appearance of lucio. A gasp escaped your lips and you stumbled back onto your feet. “Y..you!” you stuttered, eyes wide. “Yes, it’s me...who else would it be?” he smiled handsomely and held his arms out wide. His golden arm shimmered within the touch of moonlight. “And i’m glad your brought guests! But they are sadly unwanted here…” he chuckled and motioned his eyes towards the entrance. “What? What did you do to him!” you whimpered and backed away. “Oh nothing much...just taking a nap currently..” he shrugged and took a step forward. “Where is he!” you demanded and glared at him, not wanting to take your eyes off of him. “Oh why does that matter, you are gifted upon the sight of me...does that not matter?” he clenched his teeth and growled. “Uhm…” a lump seemed to form in your throat. “There is no need to be scared dear…” he mumbled and walked forwards, cupping your face with his real hand. He lifted your chin up to meet up with his misty eyes. “Perhaps I was a bit to bold in our last meeting…” he mumbled and frowned. You couldn’t speak, and it seemed that your legs were either planted into the ground or you didn’t want to move. “Would you like to restart perhaps...I can sometimes be a bit...demanding.” he whispered into your ear. His voice was whispery and dreamy almost, he had the distinct smell of fire wood and smoke. “I...I…” you didn’t know what to say. “I don’t know...you were really creepy..” is all you could muster up the courage to say. “What?! I was not!?” his eyes widened and he quickly backed away from you. “I said I was just a bit bold…” he pouted and jutted out his lower lip. “Well I’m sorry! You looked creepy!” you seemed surpised from his sudden outburst. “I thought it was pretty sexy to be honest…” he huffed and ran his fingers through his blond hair. “And you would agree...I noticed how you were blushing…” he squinted. He wasn’t lying...you do recall your face growing hot. “Ahah~” he cooed, a smirk poking at the corner of his lips. “So i’m right!” he held his finger up.

Let me know if you want a second part?  It honestly feels nice to write again, I hope you have seen some improvement?