Cuddle Up With Me

You curled up in bed and sank into the blankets. You felt tired, so tired, so mentally worn out that you just wanted to curl up in bed and never get out of it. You closed your eyes and heard a knock on the door to see julian smiling sadly at you.

“Hey hon...what’s wrong? You haven’t been you lately.” the redhead frowned and slowly walked over to the lump of blankets. He frowned to hear no answer and bit his lip nervously. “I understand...If you ever need anything..just tell me alright?” he added and slowly stood up.

You quickly grabbed his hand and looked up through the blankets. “julian...H-..” you sighed and slowly let go of his hand.

“What is it babe?” he sat down once again and slowly pushed the blankets to see your beautiful face. He frowned when he saw they were bloodshot, tear stains were trickling down your blushed cheeks.

“Have. Have you ever felt--” you stumble on your words to choke back tears that were threatening to come. “That everything was falling down, and that there is no place to go but your own bed, and that the only cure is to sleep?” you asked. And quickly gulped.

“Oh honey..” julian kicked off his boots and crawled in bed with you, trading the blankets with his own body and warmth. “Where did this come fromm?” he asked and began to play with your hair.

“I don’t know, sometimes I just..I just feel so...sad and alone.” you mumbled and turned so your face was buried in his chest.

“If you ever feel alone you can always come to me sweetie...you don ha-”

“I don’t want to be a burden.” you quickly spoke up and frowned.

“You are NOT a burden.” he said with a soft voice, but the sternness was hidden within it. “You a beautiful, extravagant being that could ever walk into my life.” he gently lifted your chin upwards. “You are not a burden to me, you are a gift, something I have to treasure close, and never let you go.” he whispered and kissed your forehead.

“And if you ever feel this way, please come to me..I hate to see you like this...knowing that i can see that beautiful smile of yours~” he cooed and gently pinched your cheek.

You smiled and hugged onto him tighter. “Can you cuddle up with me then?” you asked.

“I will cuddle with you until the world ends.” he smiled and shifted into a comfortable position and sighed. Falling asleep with you in your arms.

Sorry if this is a little depressing. I’ve been feeling down lately and I don’t know why. I don’t have anyone to comfort me and I guess writing this down will somewhat help me cope?
I hope this helps anyone who is going through the same thing I am, just know, you aren’t the only one.