The Wolf and The Witch

By DeathNice12

~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version o... More

Author
Evan Dawn Pierce
Finding her
Her name is Evan
Evan abused? Maybe?
Evan's big smile
She's gone He's gone
Evie and Bell
wait...Ian?!
Kidnapped
Wolves!?
We can't accept you
I can't
Evan ran away again...
I think...I'm Falling for...
We kissed?
Evan's Date
Ballanie's Date
King
Moving in...
Moving in part 2
Something sweet
Dream?
Attacked!
Not Again...
She's perfect
X
This is War!
Short #1

The End is just the Beginning

40 2 0
By DeathNice12

Evan's P.O.V:

I watch as the little wolf pups run around carefree. Some were sliding down slides, some were on the monkey bars, some were climbing the miniature, plastic, rock wall, some were even running through the sprinklers.

"Luna would you mind holding him for a bit?" A beautiful, young, woman asked. She had short brown hair with blonde tips it reached right below her collar bone. Her eyebrows were perfectly trimmed, her nose sharp and small.

"Of course" I said as she handed me the baby.

"Thank you Luna his name is Blake and I'm Tina." She said running off.

I looked down that baby looked a lot like that women which I'm assuming was the mom. The baby was one of the chubbiest babies I had seen. He had piercing blue eyes as most babies tend to have but considering Tina had the same color I'm assuming...well more of hoping I guess..that he keeps that color.

Blake reached up with his little hands and grabbed my hair and started pulling on it.

"Okay Blake let's not do that." I said trying to get my hair out of his grip. When I finally did he started crying. "No no no Blake I'm sorry." I said while rocking him I began to whisper shush over and over into his ear eventually getting him to calm down. He was absolutely adorable. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smiled. I then went cross-eyed and he started laughing. And that's when my baby fever went through the roof. I want a baby...

Tina came back a few moments later.

"Thank you so much Luna" She said picking Blake up.

"Of course! But please call me Evan." I said smiling.

"O-okay Evan." She looked kind of uncomfortable saying that.

"If you feel uncomfortable calling me Evan you can call me Luna." I reassured.

"Oh I'm just worried if Alpha would get mad at me."

"Oh don't worry he better be okay with it and if he's not he will be." I said with a small laugh at the end.

"Okay...Luna Evan I hope you don't mind me asking but when are you and Alpha getting married? Has he even purposed yet?" Tina asked a little hesitant.

Of course she'd want to know it's only natural for the Alpha and Luna to be together well except under certain circumstances like when Josie was Luna and Ian was Alpha they're mother and son that'd just be weird if they were together.

"Um no he hasn't proposed. It's only been a few months since the war after all and we haven't known each other that long. We're waiting for a bit." I said.

Although not that I would mind getting married to Ian. But maybe he doesn't want me anymore....

Since the war and I finally got my memories back which took a bit since we had to wait for the serum to wear off. But we also discovered that one of the experiments they performed successfully on me was somehow they managed to infuse werewolf genetics into mine. So not only am I a powerful witch but now I'm a powerful witch with werewolf like abilities. I don't have a wolf in me but I do have higher strength, stamina, and heightened senses like a werewolf.

Maybe he sees this as a flaw...

So maybe he doesn't want me anymore...

And he's just keeping me around cause he feels bad?

I don't know.

"Well most werewolf couples get married pretty fast but I guess since you're not a wolf maybe it's normal to wait?" Tina said.

"Hey Evan?" Michael said looking a bit nervous.

When did he even get here?

"Excuse us Tina."

"Oh of course" She said walking away taking Blake with her.

"Okay what do you need Michael?"

"Um can I have your permission to purpose to Bellanie?" Michael said really fast.

"What! You want to get married!?" I yelled.

"Sshh it's a surprise" Michael said.

"And why are you asking for my permission? Shouldn't you be asking her parents for that?" I asked.

"Well one you're her best friend and probably one of the most important people in her life and two you're the Luna I'd need your blessing either way."

"Michael as a friend I will say way to go. As a Luna I say you have my full support. But as Bellanie's best friend I have to say if you hurt her I can and will make sure you are legally changed to a female if you hurt her." I said.

"What do you mean legally be changed to a female?"

"Your manhood will be cut off." I said bluntly.

He gulped "yes Luna thank you"

"Now go."

"Yes of course thank you" he yelled out.

I smiled Bell's getting married!! I'm so happy for her! I better freaking be the maid of honor or at very least a brides made. Come to think of it neither Michael nor Ian have meet either of our parents...well I guess Ian has meet my dad. Not my mom though. Maybe someday I'll take him to where she's buried.

I headed toward the house.

But I heard some voices out back. So I sneak over the yard was filled with fairy lights strung about and I see Michael and Bell in the center of what looked like a heart made of candles. Is he proposing the same day he asked me for my blessing? Talk about getting things done.

"Bell I know we've only known each other for a short time but..." he got down on one knee. I saw Bell gasp. "I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. The question is do you? Bellanie Ayla White would you do me the honor of becoming Bellanie knight?"

And of course Bell being Bell the next words that came out of her mouth were not yes but...

"Why does it have to be Bellanie knight? Why not Michael White? Why do I have to take your last name?"

Michael looked taken back. "Well I mean it's just tradition but we can talk about it if you want"

"I'm kidding I would love to become Bellanie Knight."

Both her and Michael had the biggest smiles I had ever seen. Michael picked Bell up and spun her around then pulled her close and kissed her. It was beautiful.

I decided I had spied on them enough and left.

When I walked into the house I saw rose petals on the floor and a note. I picked up the note it said

Follow the trail

Plain and simple.

I followed the rose petals which led outside I saw Ian standing in a black suit with a red tie holding a bouquet of white roses...

I looked down at my own clothes I was wearing a simple maroon sweater, gray leggings and of course my charcoal high tops. I felt plain compared to him..maybe I should consider dressing up more often especially if he's going to surprise me with fancy stuff often.

"Evan" he said with a smile. That smile that I love but don't get to see often. "Here" He said handing me a bandanna.

"Um.."

"Just trust me it's a surprise a good one that you'll like"

I put the blind fold on and suddenly Ian picked me up. But before I could question it he answered.

"It's easier to carry you rather than worry about you tripping."

I nodded.

We walked for a while...well Ian walked and I well laid there in thoughts like where were we going? Why do I have to wear a blind fold? What are we doing? Then my thoughts drifted to things I could hear. I could hear the the crickets chirping, a couple leaves and things rustling. I even heard the not so distant sound of water crashing down which I'm guessing was a waterfall and it was getting louder.

The blind fold was carefully removed and just as carefully I was set to stand on the ground. It took my eyes a minute to adjust but once they did I was in shock. We were at the base of a water fall. There were fireflies all over the place creating a beautiful place. The trees surrounded us but gave us a clear view of the sky making this even more amazing. I watched as the sun started to set changing the once azure blue sky to a beautiful mix of oranges, yellows, purples and gray from the few clouds that were left in the sky.

Beautiful was all I could say to describe this scene as there were no other words.

"Evie" Ian whispered I turned around and there he was one one knee holding open a little, black, velvet box that held a beautiful yet simple ring. "Evan I know we've had our ups and downs, but I love you and I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to get married, see mini versions of you running around, grow old with you, and be with you. My love for you will never die. I want to wake up every morning next to you and fall asleep with you in my arms. I love you so much. Evan dawn pierce would you do me the honor of becoming my wife and my Luna?"

Ian's speech brought tears to my eyes. "Yes..yes..Yes!" I said with enthusiasm. He stood up and I jumped latching my arms around his neck he caught me easily of course. We stood there engulfed in each others embrace.

"I love you" Ian whispered into my neck.

"I love you too" I said kissing his forehead.

He put me down but I didn't want to let go of him just yet so I wrapped my arms around his waist. He lifted my head up and kissed me slow and sweet. He was saying I love you and I want you every emotion he wanted to express every feeling was in that kiss.

I felt at peace.

I felt happy.

I felt content.

I felt loved.

And I love it.

This wasn't our ending but our new beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 7.1K 38
"Mine" I hear a deep voice growl. I look up to be met by two dark, sea-coloured eyes. I look at the persons face and see that he's quite tall, with d...
2.6K 28 50
Tika They delivered me to him on a silver platter. Four years ago I was an ordinary girl with a privileged life. After killing the only family I have...
7.5K 365 16
I awoke to shuffling in my room. I looked over to my alarm clock. 2:47. The hell? The shuffling comes closer to my bed and I tense when I see a shado...
2.3M 63.5K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...