The Wolf and The Witch

By DeathNice12

~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version o... More

Author
Evan Dawn Pierce
Finding her
Her name is Evan
Evan abused? Maybe?
Evan's big smile
She's gone He's gone
Evie and Bell
wait...Ian?!
Kidnapped
Wolves!?
We can't accept you
I can't
Evan ran away again...
I think...I'm Falling for...
We kissed?
Evan's Date
Ballanie's Date
King
Moving in...
Moving in part 2
Something sweet
Dream?
Attacked!
Not Again...
She's perfect
X
The End is just the Beginning
Short #1

This is War!

36 2 0
By DeathNice12

X's P.O.V:

We began preparing for battle the very thing Boss, Doctor and the others saved me for. They told me we were going to fight against some very bad people. My job was to stay behind the rest of the wolves and to only come forward when Alpha Walker can into view or we were loosing. Boss called me their trump card or secret weapon. My main objectives were:

1) Keep Boss alive

2) Make sure Alpha Walker falls

3) Make sure no one from the Night Walker pack survived

Easy enough.

I pulled on black leather pants, a black leather long sleeved shirt then they had me put on an armored vest though it looked more like a corset, Knee high combat boots with a couple hidden compartments that held a couple small knives and finally a long black leather trench coat that reached down to my ankles. I don't know what their obsession with black leather clothes is but I felt pretty hard-core. I tucked a few extra knives in the belt around my waste. I had two hand held pistols strapped to my thighs and extra ammo on my belt. The bullets and knives were obviously silver.

"Evan!"

That damn voice again! It sounds so familiar and yet I don't know who it is. I keep trying to talk to it but it doesn't answer me.

Who are you?

"It's me Bell"

Who's Bell?

"Ian's coming we're gonna save you!"

Ian? As in Walker?

"Ian says to stay strong! And He loves you! We all do!"

Get out of my head! I grabbed my head with my hands.

The door burst open.

"Come on X it's time for our group to leave" Boss said pulling me through the door. He wasn't wearing anything fancy like me.

I shook my head. I have to ignore this voice whoever or what ever it is.

"You better keep up" Boss said shifting and then running.

I started to run with them and for a while I kept up with them surprisingly but I don't have the strength or the stamina so I started to fall behind eventually I stopped out of breath. Boss stopped and got down letting me on his back and we rode like that for a while before he stopped. Everyone stopped. he flung me off his back and shifted.

"We make camp here and continue in the morning!" He yelled. "Mark! Go scout ahead see what kind of patrols Walker has set up and X go get some rest we need you at full strength."

"Here you'll need strength" One of the women warrior said handing me a bag filled with food and some water bottles. Her name was Natia she's always been nice to me.

"Thank you Natia" I said nodding while heading to a tree. Boss didn't let us bring tents or anything cause it would've been to much weight.

I climbed a tree and nestled into the branches it was pretty comfy. I was laying between two large branches so I was hidden unless you were looking for me you wouldn't have been able to find me. After eating some of the food and drinking a bottle of water I fell asleep.

I was woken up by two people talking. I shifted so I could see and it was Mark and Boss.

"They have patrols set up everywhere I mean everywhere they'd be able to see us from a few miles away" Mark said.

"That's impossible how did they know we were coming and from the west boarder!" Boss yelled.

"I don't know Boss. What are we going to do?" Mark asked.

"What's going on?" Alpha Wild asked walking up to them. He was the Alpha who let us on his land and is helping us defeat Walker.

"Walker knows we're coming" Boss said.

"What!?" Alpha Man said joining in. He was the other alpha helping us both packs were relatively small but their help was vital to the plan.

"What do we do?" Wild asked.

"Nothing we proceed as planned Walker I can almost guarantee doesn't know our numbers nor when we'll attack" Boss explained.

"I'm pulling out" Man said.

"What? You agreed!" Boss argued.

"I don't want to get killed!" Man said.

"Coward we had a deal" Boss said.

"Fine I will leave the men I said I'd lend to you but I'm going back that way I'm not breaking the agreement" Man said.

"Fine" Boss said as Man walked away.

Mark, Boss, and Alpha Wild left and I went back to sleep.

Bellanie's P.O.V:

I kicked one of the men that was blocking the door where the sun doesn't shine but the other one grabbed me lifting me up pinning my hands behind my head.

"Enough Beta Micheal asked us to keep you safe" He said.

"I don't care it's Evan and I want to help" I said kicking him in the shin which didn't even make him flinch.

"Let her go" A soft female voice said.

"But Luna Josie"

"I said let her go"

The guard hesitated but then let me go.

"Thank you Josie"

"Come with me Bell" Josie said.

I followed her out the door. "Where are we going?"

"You want to help Evan yes?"

"Of course!"

"Then that's where we're going"

"Really! Thank you!" I said running up to give her a hug.

She laughed "Okay calm down Micheal and Ian are probably going to kill us for doing this but I'm not going to sit back while the girl that is supposed to be Luna is in danger"

As we're running through the forest I trip.

"Bell are you alright?" Josie asks.

"Yeah I'm sorry"

"Excuse me! Could you please get off of me!" I hear a cute little voice yell out.

I get up "oh I'm...sorry?" I look around but I don't see anyone.

"Thank you for moving" I heard the voice again.

I look down and there's a cute little gray bunny with little white spots.

"You're welcome?"

"Are you a witch!?" The little bunny asks.

"Yeah"

"Bell who are you talking to?" Josie asked.

"The bunny" I say

"Can you give me name?"

"Why?"

"So I can be your familiar! If that's okay?" The bunny asked shyly.

"Why are you wasting time talking to a bunny?" Josie asked.

"Cause she wants to be my familiar. How does Tal sound?" I said

"Tal? I like it!"

"Great Tal come on we're going to war"

Tal jumped up into my shoulder. Me, Tal, and Josie were off to war.

Ian's P.O.V:

Rogues appeared at the boarder but we can't do anything to them until they pass into ours. Neither Alpha Wild nor Alpha Man answered when I went to call them to ask if I could cross their boarders so I think they're part of this too.

Suddenly they charge. Running at us full force. We run to meet them. I catch a familiar scent Vanilla mint...Evan!

I search around for her while throwing wolf after wolf off of me.

"Evan!" I yelled out. But I got no response.

"Bellanie! Josie! What are you guys doing here!?" I hear Micheal yell I turn around to see my mom running with Bell right behind her and Bell had a bunny on her shoulder...okay? What are they doing here?

"Evan!" Bell yelled.

I turned back around to see Evan decked out in black leather she look bad ass her hair had grown quite a bit longer too it was wavy and instead of resting just below her waist it rested right about her mid thigh. She was walking down a path of fire. I saw one of my wolves go to grab her but she just sent him flying. I looked behind her and saw the one and only Cronos my mom warned me about him before we left.

"Good job X bring these dogs to their knees!" He shouted while laughing manically.

With that Evan shot her hand out causing lightning to strike down a few feet nearly missing me.

"Evan! What are you doing!" I yelled out.

Evan's P.O.V:

Alpha Walker looked confused and hurt but I'm not sure why I don't think we've ever meet before. And why is he calling me Evan? Maybe I look like someone he knows? Oh well who cares.

"I don't know who this Evan girl is but my name is X and I'm taking you down Walker! You will pay for what you did to Alpha West!" I yelled sending yet another lighting bolt at him but again I barely missed.

"Evan!" Walker yelled.

I raised both hands whispering my spell I shot a powerful burst of water knocking him up against a tree. I kept the water shooting while walking closer. I released the spell causing him to fall to the ground. He was coughing up water.

"Evan please I don't want to hurt you" Walker pleaded.

"Good makes my job easier." I pulled out my gun and aimed it at him. Before I could pull the trigger a cat jumped onto my face. I threw it off of me it was black with the prettiest pale blue almost white eyes. I knew this cat.

"I can't believe I'm protecting a dog but Evan you will regret this later" The cat said.

"Who are you" I asked "how do I know you?"

"My name is King I'm the familiar of Evan Dawn Pierce I saved her life and in return she gave me a home. Evan is you! I am your familiar!" King yelled.

"X don't listen to them shoot the cat and Walker!" Boss yelled.

I looked at the Boss right as he was tackled to the ground by a brown wolf.

"Boss!" I yelled raising my hand to shoot the wolf off. But before I could I was tackled to the ground.

I flipped around so I could see the attacker. It was Walker.

"Get off of me!" I yelled.

"Evan listen to me."

"My name is X!" I yelled bringing my knee up and into his man hood. I pushed his limps and lipped us over so now I was holding him down.

"Evan! Your name is Evan dawn pierce" Walker grunted "You grew up with a single dad, your mom died when you were a kid, your best friend is Bellanie White, You grew up moving all over the country. Your Birthday is march 19th, You have a pet cat named King" He said flipping us back over so he was on top "And you're my mate and love of my life!" He said and suddenly I could feel tingles little tiny sparks. All over my body.

"X don't listen to them!" Boss yelled again.

He's right. I flipped us back over.

"My name is X it stands for experiment X I was found in the woods Alpha West, Doctor, natia, and everyone else saved my life I owe them I am a witch and member of the West rogue pack. They are my family!" I yelled trying to ignore the sparks.

"I know you feel them Evan. The sparks don't deny what you know"

"Evan!" I looked back to see a beautiful blonde girl with a bunny on her shoulder running towards us. "I am Bellanie White and you are my best friend please Evie! Please remember!"

"Finish them X!"

My head hurt it. I was being overwhelmed. I needed silence. I clasped my head as a searing pain shot through it. I screamed.

"Evan it's gonna be okay" I heard a man whisper in ear which rocking me back and forth like a parent soothing their child.

I felt someone put their hand on my head before chanting sleep. Then everything went black.

Ian's P.O.V:

Bell used a spell to knock Evan out.

"Tom get Bell and Evan out of here"

"Yes Alpha" Tom said before shifting.

I set Evan on his back Bell jumped on too. I saw King running up and jump into Bell's lap.

"No! How dare you take my witch!" West yelled.

"Your witch? Evan is my mate! She's mine!" I growled.

"You will pay!" West yelled lunging after me.

I grabbed his throat mid shift. "You were never strong enough to defeat me" I said snapping his neck. I saw Alpha Wild fleeing and I ran after him.

I shifted and jumped onto his back. Me and him scratched at each other I eventually bit into his neck throwing him to the ground. I shifted back and so did he. I lifted him into the air by the throat.

"You are a disgrace betraying an ally" I growled.

"Please I have a family" Wild pleaded.

"Then you shouldn't have betrayed me" I said crushing his windpipe and dropping him to the ground.

That's it the war is over...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 17.7K 47
DISCLAIMER: VERY CRINGE. The updated version is out currently and hopefully not as bad. PART 2 IS OUT!!!! * "I've always wondered how you'll taste."...
317K 7.4K 50
BOOK 1 OF THE BIG BAD WOLF SERIES: "R-Roman, stop," He lingers on each kiss, teasing me with his tongue. Sparks erupt. "You make me so damn angry...
1M 40.8K 42
[THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE THEMES WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE FOR 18+ READERS ONLY] "Yes?" His deep voice growls. It's so deep, so velvety. I can feel myself...
5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...