Forever and A Day

By QueenyBQueen

Well what more can happen? Gotta read and Find out Book 1. A Kidnapper's Love Book 2. Meant To Bee Book 3. F... More

Back Like We Left Something
Beauty and Major
Breaking Bad
Somethings never Change
La Familia
Man Talk
Fed Up
Laying the cards Out
Surprise!
Family Time
If It's Not One Thing
Show Up and Show Out
Unspoken Truth
Messy Mess
Get it together
Let's Figure This Out

If I Came Back?

155 10 3
By QueenyBQueen

Hey, y'all I know it's been a few days since my last update however I have other books I'm working on and would love for you all to read them and leave some feedback,

Cocaine?

Chosen Lover's ?

Boss of both Worlds- Still Boss ?

Make sure to check them all out and let me know what's up my skills, of course there are gonna be mistakes and shit just look past it and enjoy the read.....

XOXOXOX

Jackson

The bright light of the sun shinning through caused me to flutter open, I blinked a few times to get my vision right before heading to the bathroom to handle my morning wood and then wash my face and shit. I wasn't expecting to see Keey this morning because I knew she had a few business meetings lined up, she was still managing me and doing a damn good job at if I did say so myself.

Once I was done showering I dressed in a pair of Golden state workout shorts and a tank top with a pair of white KD 12 and headed to my kids room to get them up for the day, I knew Jr. would be up so I headed to his room first and just like I thought lil nigga was watching cartoons.

"Hey dad, you wanna watch Lion King with me?" I chuckled making my way over to his bed flopping down.

"Maybe later kid, I need to get to the gym and meet with this trainer so I need you to get dressed for me aight?" He nodded his head yes but never took his eyes off the TV.

"Where you taking us, can we go to Auntie Bee's house, I like hanging out with Carter." It wasn't the plan but I was more than certain Bee wouldn't mind having the boys over for a few hours. "Get dressed and we'll call her and see." I kissed the top of his head and went to the door it was gonna be a task getting Carter up because he wasn't a morning person at all which is why Keey decided to have him home schooled.

I felt like his ass was being babied and knew who to try that shit with, I was away for the season when Keey made he decision because they both knew I wasn't going for that shit. I hit the door twice before making my way in, he was stretched out in only his boxers, one arm thrown over his face and the cover half on his body.

"Carter it's time to get up!" I hit his chest a couple time causing him to shift a little. "Aye man get yo ass up I get shit to do." His eyes fluttered a little and he smacked his teeth.

"I'm not ready to get up yet." He turned over as if I wasn't standing there telling his ass to get the fuck up. "This ain't yo mama you talking to I said get yo ass up and that's what I mean, make me break my foot off in yo ass lil nigga." My voice was loud and my tone was stern letting his lil ass know I meant business.

I wasn't his mama and I damn sure wasn't about to play with his ass, he stung the covers off his body stomping his way into the bathroom conjoined to his room. "Damn I wish my mama was here and his ass was away for the season." He tried mumbling but of course I heard his ass.

Without warning I rushed over to him snatching his tall skinny ass up against the wall, I was so close to his face I could've kiss his lips if I wanted to. "You better watch your fucking mouth lil boy before find yourself in a world of trouble, I'm not yo mama of one of your lil friends I'll break yo ass down nigga, next time you wanna talk back think twice baby boy cause I promise you, you don't want these problems." I could see tears filling the brim of his eyes telling me he was scared.

"Next time I ask you to do something don't say nothing just get it done, you feel me?" He nodded his head up and down biting into his bottom lip. Carter was so heated his chest was raising and falling rapidly as he stared me down finally letting his tears fall.

"Anything you wanna say?" Carter shoot his head no and I released him. "I love you son, I'll see you downstairs for breakfast."

"Yeah whatever." The sound of the door slamming caused me to laugh, I wasn't about to entertain that child, we both knew it was nothing he could do with me.

I touched the bottom of the stairs with a huge smile on my face, I wasn't gonna be one of those parents who let their kids whop on my ass, I wanted my kids to know I was that dad that was gonna beat yo ass and still tell you I loved you. I was raising men and like my father always told me ain't no child of mine grown or not gone disrespect me when I take care of yo ass, fuck that.

The smell of bacon and eggs hit my nose soon as I walked into the kitchen, I smiled seeing my now eighteen year old daughter Jessica in the kitchen throwing down like she loved to do.

"Hi daddy, how did you sleep?" I walked over to her kissing her forehead then stealing a piece of bacon.

"I slept good, I would ask you the same but seeing as though your smiling and cooking I can tell you did, how you feeling about this being your last year in high school?" I took my seat at the island watching her do her thing.

She shrugged, "I don't know, it's bitter sweet I don't like to think about it because it means Saint and I won't be together all the time." I let out a deep breath rolling my eyes at the mention of her lil boyfriend Saint.

I couldn't stand the lil nigga for many reasons the main one being that he was dating my fucking daughter, ever since Jessica moved in with me ten years ago I had become more overprotective of not only her but my boys as well. Defiantly more so her than her brothers.

"Daddy don't be like that, I've been dating him for two years now you should be past that little faze by now." Jess trying reasoning but I wasn't hearing it.

"I don't care he's not good enough for you in my eyes, no one is." I shrugged hearing her smack her teeth sliding me a plate she had fixed just as Jr. and Carter came in sitting on both sides of me. "Don't look at me like that, I would be saying the same thing if it was your brothers." I assured her.

The sound of the door bell caught my attention I instantly stood to my feet going for the door, I wasn't expecting anyone and all of my family had keys so I didn't know who it was, pulling the door open I came face to face with the last person I expected to see after ten long years.

"Chyna, what you doing here?" I questioned stepping to the side so that she could step inside.

"This is my daughters house as well, can't I visit her?" She laughed staring into my eyes.

I couldn't lie and say Chyna wasn't looking good as fuck, ten years had past and she hadn't aged one bit body still the same as I remembered, I couldn't help but wonder if she felt the same too, taking a deep breath I got my mind right. Of course I wasn't gonna tell her that I was a married man and there was no way I was gonna cheat on my wife however it didn't stop the feelings I got in my dick which had started to get hard.

"You're right, Jess didn't tell me you were coming and my wife isn't home right now so it's cool."

"Jess doesn't know I'm here, I didn't tell her just wanted to surprise her is she here?" I nodded my head with a smile, I know this is gonna make Jessica so happy to have her mom here. I grabbed her bags sitting them by the door letting her know she could follow me.

"How long are you here for, if you don't mind me asking?" I looked at Chyna over my shoulder waiting for her answer.

"Right now just a few months but who knows I could be moving back for good within the next year or so it all depends." Chy explained as I walked into the kitchen to see the kids eating their food. Jess had her back towards us so she didn't see her mom, however Jr. noticed.

"Dad who's that, she's fine as-"

"Aye lil boy watch yo damn mouth!" I interrupted Jr. and Carter smacked him upside the head.

Jessica's head turned around and her eyes grew huge, "Mommy, oh my God you're here, I missed you so freaking much!" she ran over stacking Chy in a hug. "How long are you here, you have to stay here we have enough room."

I walked away allowing them to have their moment while I joined the boys. It brought me joy to see my baby girl happy, I wasn't sure how Keey was gonna feel about having Chyna back in the picture but I can assure you she's not gonna be jumping with joy. 

Kenzie

I let out a sighed once I sunk into the driver's seat of my G wagon, it was past seven in the afternoon and all I wanted to do was get home shower and lay down naked, my feet were killing me and my head was starting to bang like drums. I could feel the tears brewing in the back of my eyes from the lack of sleep as I yawned dialing my husbands number.

"What's up baby?" A smile instantly graced my face.

"Where are you?" I could hear talking in the background and I knew for sure he was supposed to be home. "Who's that talking?"

"Keey chill ma, I'm still at the gym baby that's what you hear I should be heading out soon." He said causing me to sigh.

Whenever my husband left the house it made me paranoid as hell because I knew there was always some groupie ass bitch out there trying to sink her nasty ass nails into my man pockets. About five years ago Jay cheated on me and got the bitch pregnant, I was heated and felt like my world was fall apart, I couldn't eat, sleep, think or even function after I found out I literally wanted to die. It took about a year for us to get on speaking terms somehow the girl lost the baby at four months and I won't say I was happy but it made it easier for my husband and I to work things out, I still didn't trust him a hundred percent knowing that he could slip up at any moment but I was trying.

"Oh, well I was trying to see if you wanted anything special for dinner, I have about thirty good minutes before I pass out are the boys home?" I started the engine and pulled out letting the heat crept in.

"The boys are with my mom and Jess is um, she with her mom, so what you was thinking-"

"Hold on nigga, don't even try to skate past like that say what now?" I questioned turning the volume on my radio up so I could hear him clearly.  It was shit like this that made it hard for me to fully trust him, he was always housing secrets and shit like I wasn't gonna find out.

"I didn't even know she was coming man, Chyna showed up at the house today to surprise Jessica I promise I didn't know shit about it before you start blaming me and shit." Jay said into the phone.

I could feel myself getting pissed with each passing second, "What the fuck is this bitch back for now, she's been out of Jess life for ten years the fucking girl is grown now!" I ranted, I didn't see the point of coming back now that she's grown and heading to college soon.

"Keey you tripping for nothing, that's still her mother no matter how long she's been gone, it's not like they haven't kept in touch over the years." He tried getting me to understand that the bitch coming back was a good thing. "Not to mention she had to go into hiding, maybe now she's in the clear who knows." Jay added.

"I don't give a damn about none of that, she can be back in her daughters life away from me and my family, I don't want the bitch at my house either!" I stressed. "If she think she's gonna show up here and try to take what's mine she's wrong!"

There was always something about Chyna ass that I didn't like, she seemed sneaky ass hell and full of bullshit, had she picked the right nigga she wouldn't have had to go into hiding leaving me to raise her daughter. Which I did a damn great job at if I say so myself.

"Ian trying to argue with you ma, I'm heading to the house I'll stop and get food just head home and start you a bath, we'll talk when I get there." He said letting me know he was ending the call.

"I love you Jay, I just don't want what happened before to happen again, you promised."

"Baby I ain't even did shit, I told you she was here didn't I, but whatever man I love you too Keey, I'll see you at the house." The line beeped three times telling me he had hung up.

I sighed dropping my head onto the steering wheel as I came to a red light, I was exhausted with the thought of Chyna being back in Atlanta. I felt like this bitch was about to be a problem in my life and I was not about to have that shit, I worked too hard to get here there's no way she's was gonna come in and take it away. That bitch gotta go.

XOXOXOXOXOX

Hey I know y'all what's going on with Keey and Jay, I thought..... you don't get paid to thought I'll pay you to know what's gonna happen? who know?

So Keey is losing it, she's doesn't know how to wear the shoe that fits, she cheated and this maybe her Karma who knows?

Anyways I hope you enjoyed!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 1.1K 15
**Must Read Abducted by Lust, Disorganized Minds, and Inquisitive Minds First***
8.5K 191 16
Just read my book.
18.2K 560 25
this is the sequel to death do us part. y'all I'm sorry for the wait . if you haven't read till death do us part do so now or you will be confused th...
116K 4.9K 38
Sequel to.... A Kidnapper's Love if you haven't read A Kidnapper's Love do so.... THIS IS THE SEQUEL A Yandy and Emily Story Book 2