Timeless

By Ever21

It's 2019 and Merlin has waited so long.... That he's forgotten what he was waiting for in the first place.... More

Pizza Shop
Boxes
The Water
Juice Jug
Bathroom Door
"Show me a trick."
Family Tree
"Gwen or Morgana?"
"That's not a gecko."
"Movies?"
"What happened?"
"Why a doctor?"
Broken Heart
Why now?
An Adventure.... Sort of?
A Warlock, His King and His Dragon.
Please Remember
Dead
House Hunters
Move On
Unpacking. A Little.
Dragons and Names
Shopping Bags and Video Games
Tomorrow's Issue
Not Today.
Bookstores
Flowers and Lights
A King, A Warlock and A Knight Walk Into A Bar...
Updates And Why Its Been Slow Asf.
Gwaine and Sandwiches
Disney+ and Snuggles
Candles and Talks
The Woods

Holly

1.1K 63 24
By Ever21

YASSSS ITS BEEN LIKE A MILLION YEARS HELLO!

HERE IS AN UPDATE YOU GUYSSS.

Sorry for not being here and shit. I've got other shit happening right now and it's more than a little hard to deal with. But here you are.

Enjoy!! Don't forget to comment and vote and follow and I'm always up for a new friend to chat with so don't be shy to message meee!!

Okay on to the whole reason you're here.

Holly is a woman of her word.

She'll give it to you straight, wether you like it or not.

"Listen you fuckers. I will not put up with this shit." She says putting her hands on her hips. "So knock it off or I'll punch you." She glares down at the teenagers who are fighting.

"Aren't you suppose to be the adult? Why do you get to punch us if I can't punch him?" The scruffy looking one asks.

She smiles. "Because I'm an adult. And adults can kick your ass if they want." She says then looks around at the others. "Back to it." She points towards the building she came out of and they all sulk back in avoiding each other.

She lets out a sigh and rubs her temples. She looks up at the sky and sighs. "God give me patience." She mumbles before heading back into the school.

Teenagers and small humans she can deal with.

Other adults? Not so much.

Oh. You're probably thinking 'she can handle Arthur and Merlin and there adults'.

Let's all face it, those two are the biggest kids around.

The oldest and biggest kids around.

"Now to go get super..." She mumbles to herself as she walks away from the building she sent the boys off into, knowing for sure they're being delt with properly.

Her umbrella swinging at her side and her long blonde hair in a braid. Her long black jacket keeping her warm from the chilly air around her as she makes her way around.

What the-?!

Before she knows what's happening. Someone has her bag and is tugging.

"Oh fuck! No, no, no! That has my book in it! And my wallet!" She starts freaking out.

What is she going to do?? Before she can even think of something to really do. Like yell for help.

Before she knows it she's beating this man with her folded umbrella. Take that you asshole!

She shrieks and starts crying as she hits the man. He eventually lets go and takes off leaving her standing in the middle of the sidewalk panting with tears running down her face.

"Okay that wasn't fun." She says out loud and looks down at her bright yellow duck umbrella. "Oh I'm never going to live this one down." She says as she pulls her bag closer to her and tightens her grip on her umbrella as she continues making her way to her destination.

After awhile she comes to the shop she was heading to in the first place.

"Hey Tucker." She says walking in and Tucker looks up from writing something down.

He grins. "Holly, how've you been?" He asks as she walks closer to the counter that separates them.

She shrugs. "Same old. Nothing exciting happens in my life." Which is a huge lie but it's not like she can be like "hey yeah I've got a king and wizard as my best friends". Nah.

"Yeah I feel you. What can I do for you today?" He asks closing the book he was writing in and giving her his full attention. Not like she's complaining or anything.

"I'm here to pick up some food. Under the name Pendragon." She says. And he heads to the back after holding up a finger for her to wait. She taps her fingers and looks around the store she's been in so many times before.

But today feels a little different and she can't figure out why.

After a few moments, Tucker comes back out with bags full of stuff. He sets them on the counter and smiles at Holly confused.

"You sure you can eat all this?" He asks and she chuckles.

"It's not just for me, my friend is letting me stay with him for a little bit and I'm tired of feeling like a free loader. So I'm going to start helping with whatever I can. And if that means getting food, then so be it. I'll be a servant for a little. Put on Merlin's shoes." She says then giggles right after because she sometimes does wear his shoes.

"Merlin's shoes?" Tucker asks confused and Holly waves her hand as of saying ignore it. "Okay, do you need help carrying all this to your car?" He asks and she looks at the bags then down at her hands and nods.

"Yeah I'd appreciate it." She says and he picks up some bags and she picks some up as well and they make there way outside.

"Tucker?" She asks after a little of walking.

He glances at her. "Yeah?"

She looks up at the sky than back towards him. "Do you believe in magic?" She asks and he raises his eyebrows at her.

"Magic?"

She sighs. What a weird thing to ask. "Yeah. Like Harry Potter or Merlin." She says and he just starts chuckling.

"Didn't you mention something about Merlin's shoes earlier?" He asks and she rolls her eyes.

"Tuck, do you believe in it or not?" He stops laughing and gives her a serious look which also has concern in it.

"Why do you ask?"

She thinks for a moment. Tell or not to tell.

She opens her mouth to give him a response when she hears shouting coming from behind a building.

Her and Tucker share a look before going towards the sound.

What she finds doesn't surprise her at all.

The two boys from earlier are in the back alley going at it, yelling and cursing one another and throwing hits and shit.

She narrows her eyes before leaving her bags on the ground.

Enough is enough of this bullshit.

She walks up to them and yanks them apart. She then turns the scruffy one from earlier and pulls her hand back and punches him so hard he falls backwards on to the ground and then turns around and does the same with the other kid.

Both on there back holding there faces as they look up at her in disbelief. She glares down at the two boys with her hands on her hips.

"You idiots. Didn't I tell you to knock it off?" She snaps.

"Why'd you punch us?!" The none scruffy one yells holding his cheek while the other holds his nose.

"Because," She states. "I'm a women of my word."

Both boys galore at her then turn to each other.  "I'm not fucking around. I will make calls. And they won't be good calls." She snaps and both boys eyes widen.

They both get up off the ground and look down at there shoes. "Is this going to keep happening or do I need to get someone else to teach you a lesson?" She puts her hands on her hips. "Cause I know a guy and if he hears what you've been doing I'm sure he'll do even worse than me. Got it?"

Both boys pale and nod there heads fast. "Yes ma'm." They both say and turn and run as fast as they can away from her.

She lets out a long sigh. Fucking hell. She turns around and yelps in surprise when she sees Tucker, forgetting that he came over with her. He looks at her with eyes that are curious yet more than a little concerned.

He clears his throat. "You alright?" He asks and she nods her head.

She bends down and picks up the bags she dropped and smiles. "Yeah I'm okay. Not the first time I've dealt with those two. And I highly doubt it's going to be the last." He shakes his head at her and chuckles.

They make there way out of the alley way and back towards her car. Well the rental. Her car is still getting fixed.

She opens the back and they put her food inside. "Yes."

She blinks at him. "What?"

He goes a little red. "You asked if I believed in magic. Yes. Well, kinda I guess. Like I've never seen it happen and I've never done it myself so... But do you believe in it Holly?" He asks as he sets the bags on the back seat and shuts the door.

She grins. "I would be stupid not to believe." She says and he just looks confused which makes her laugh.

"Hey uh Holly?" He asks and she turns back around to meet his brown eyes with her own.

"Yeah Tucker?"

He looks at the ground and kicks a stone. "Do you wanna maybe, like hang out sometime?" He asks and Holly's eyes widen.

Oh wow.

"You wanna hang out or go on a date cause those are two different things and I'm okay with either of them..." She says and now his eyes widen and grin takes over his face.

"A date, for sure." He says and both of there faces heat up and go bright red.

"Okay, well my phone number is on the information and I give you permission to get it and call or text me whenever." She says feeling her stomach start to do backflips.

"Okay." He breaths out and who knows how long they stand there but Holly's phone ringing makes both of them jump.

She fishes out her phone and holds it to her ear. "Yeah?"

"Where are you?" Merlin's voice comes through the speaker. "Didn't you finish work like almost two hours ago?"

Hold up has it really been that long? She holds the phone away from her ear and notices that the wizard is indeed correct.

"Well fuck me alright. I didn't even notice the time honestly..." She trails off and Tucker grins at her. She returns it.

Merlin chuckles. "What do you want for super?" He asks and she glances at her car where the food is.

"I just picked some up. No need to worry your curly little head boy." Tucker raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything as he leans against her car.

"Is that your roommate?" Tucker asks and she nods her head. He bites his lip. "Your roommate is a guy....?" He asks and she nods again then starts laughing at realizing where his head is going.

"No need to worry. I'm not gonna jump my roommate." She says and Merlin goes "what the fuck?"

"Sorry love, talking to someone." She says and she can feel Merlin roll his eyes through the phone. "Listen I'll be home in a few. Okay love you bye." She ends it kissing into the speaker and hangs up.

Tucker shakes his head at her. "Your poor roommate." He says and she hits him in the shoulder.

"They love having me around it's more like poor me." She says. "I better head back before the other one calls next." She says walking to the drivers seat leaving a confused Tucker. "Yeah I've got more than one roommate." She says before climbing in the car and starting it up. She rolls down the passenger side window. "Call me!" She says as she drives away leaving Tucker smiling like an idiot on the side walls

She gets home and somehow manages to carry all the bags in by herself.

She walks past the living room to the kitchen.

"Why are you in a good mood?" Merlin asks from laying on the couch reading a book that doesn't look even like a language she's seen before.

Probably because it isn't.

Arthur is on the chair also reading a book but this ones in English. And if she's not mistaken it's Harry Potter.

"I've got a date."

Without missing a single the beat Merlin goes "and who's this poor soul you're gonna suck the life out of?" She grabs a pillow off the floor and throws it at him but being the Smartass wizard he is, his hand comes up and the pillow stops midway and then drops to the floor. "Stupid magic."

"Go suck a dick Merlin." Holly says but can't help but smile.

Merlin looks up at her then looks at Arthur who also is looking at Merlin. Then he winks.

Holly rolls her eyes and heads back into the kitchen. "And to think, I got you all super."

That gets both boys attention as they rush into the kitchen.

"All you care about is food." She says and Arthur shakes his head.

"If I'm being honest I care a lot about different things, my castle, my people, my knights, my Merlin, my honour, my crown-" Holly cuts him off.

"I mean like now- not back in the fucking Stone Age." She says and Merlin cocks an eyebrow as he grabs there plates.

"Holly, this was after the Stone Age." She shoots Merlin a glare. He puts his hands up.

"Oh. Like, at this moment?" Arthur asks and Holly nods her head as they start putting food on the plates. Some chicken, mash potatoes, corn, wings, Mac and cheese and other stuff.

"Mhm. Well, I care about my honour still. I care about Gwaine, even though he makes it difficult at times, I care about this house even though the lake outside makes me a little uneasy." He then looks down at his plate that he set on the table and then looks up to meet Merlin's eyes who's been watching him this whole time.

He gently reaches out and places a hand on Merlin's cheek. "But mostly I care about Merlin. My Merlin." He says and Holly's heart sings. Gah they're just so cute. Arthur leans in and kisses Merlin on the forehead and he leans into Arthur's touch letting out a content sigh.

Holly lets out a loud frustrated groan which cause both boys to look at her with concern.

"What's wrong?" Arthur asks.

She sits on a bar stool and pouts while crossing her arms. "You guys are just so fucking cute. You're gonna be the death of me."

Merlin and Arthur both laugh at her for that and Holly can't help but smile at them.

'This feels good' she thinks and sighs as Merlin starts shoving different foods in Arthur's face trying to get him to eat different things. 'Yeah this is right.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 21.7K 44
Starting at the beginning of Season 4, Lancelot and Merlin manage to close the rift without a sacrifice. With Arthur curious about magic, Merlin find...
185 0 11
Uther Pendragon is once again ruler of Camelot. But when Merlin's magic is revealed Gwaine and Lancelot both take the blame to protect their freinds ...
709 17 8
Agliophobia ~ the fear of being hurt. Years have passed since Merlin and Arthur first met. And the two were closer than ever. Merlin finally told Ar...
25K 989 14
When Arthur is tricked into a bet and loses, too late he realizes that he has just lost the most precious thing to him: Merlin Major trigger ⚠️