Something Deeper

Galing kay E_Petrovyh3

What happens in Hawaii stays in Hawaii! But what happens if Hawaii was nothing like anyone expected? Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 4

488 11 0
Galing kay E_Petrovyh3

Joe's POV

Dianne ran off back to her friends, I turned around to continue helping out.

C-"Urmm sorry are you just gonna pretend like nothing happened"
J-"Connor I don't know what you're on about"
C-"Whoever that woman was you just talked to her with a firm amount of confidence and you didn't stumble"
J-"Yeah and I sounded like a holidaymaker"
C-"Okay that aside, you've never done that in your life also why did it seem you guys knew each other"
J-"Because I bumped into her earlier at the airport"
C-"Wait do you not have a crush on her because your acting awfully calm and normally around women, you turn into this nervous and skittish weirdo"
J-"Thanks Connor, you're amazing at dishing out compliments"
C-"You know what I mean and anyway, if you don't have a crush on her there is something wrong with you because her body is amazing and I'd like a piece of it"
J-"Excuse me"
C-"I said her body is amazing and I'd like a piece of it"
J-"Connor Dianne's not an object there is much more to a person than just there body"
C-"Sorry Dad"
J-"Connor if I had a daughter and she started dating a guy like you I would be so disappointed and it wouldn't be in her"
Connor went quiet.
C-"I'm sorry, I wouldn't even want my daughter to date a guy like me"
J-"Sorry I had to say something it's just one of my pet peeves"
C-"I understand it's a good pet peeve to have"
...

We arrived at our villa and put all our bags in our rooms, it was late when we landed so we went straight to a restaurant to get dinner. I got the steak and fries, which was very nice.

Caspar-"Ooo lets go to the bar"
Joe-"What"
Jack-"Yeah apparently it's like a nightclub"
Joe-"What do you mean"
Byron-"Everyone's up dancing"
Oil-"This is gonna be good"
Joe-"No it's not"

We went to the 'bar' that might as well be a nightclub. With its bright lights and loud music. I went straight to the bar and sat down. I planned on staying on the same stool the whole night, I know I said I was gonna change my ways and be this outgoing person but I'm wussing out. I can't do it. This is gonna be a long night.

Follow my Instagram: suggwell_city
Check out my other Joanne stories:
•Back In Time
•The Wedding Planner
•Strictly Love

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

194K 3.6K 52
A set of one shots about Joe Sugg and Dianne Buswell. Just like the 1st book but new 😂 Please feel free to request!
16.4K 340 25
AU. It's 2038 and Joe and Dianne aren't in love. They have a failing marriage, but where did it all go wrong?
18.5K 789 22
What if Zoe had taken part in Strictly Come Dancing 2018 instead of Joe? How different would things have been for Joe and Dianne, as well as those cl...
37.6K 803 10
NOW COMPLETE Joe's never a had a girlfriend before. Turns out, there's a lot to learn. One-shot series covering moments in Joe and Dianne's relations...