Adopted By Ash Costello

By weallwannadie

Angel grew up in a foster home. She switched them every year. But one year she moves in with a woman named Am... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Baby?
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27~ Christmas
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
PART 2: THE BEGINNING
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
concert !!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
epilouge
reunited ❤️️

Chapter 17

1.7K 74 5
By weallwannadie

~Angel

Once that show went on with Ghost, my heart was beating fast.

I didn't know that that was going to happen, nor that he had feelings for me that way. I was beyond stunned.

xx

I finally went to Attilas bus. I knocked 3 times, waiting for Chris to answer the door. And as usual, he did.

"Hey little lady. Come on in." He grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I noticed he was still in his pajamas. Although, his pajamas is no shirt and a pair of shorts. I giggled and sat on the couch. "So, whatcha wanna do today?"

"Just chill. I don't know."

"Well, did you talk to Ricky?"

"Yes, but I don't wanna talk about it."

"Why?"

"I just don't. Alright?"

"Okay okay. Well what do you wanna do?"

"I wanna meet Alissa White-Gluz!"

"They're here!?"

"I believe so!"

"Okay! Well let me take a shower and then we'll head that way!"

"Okay!"

"Stay. Here."

"Okay Fronz, go clean your booty."

--------

"All done?"

"Yep."

"Let's go." We walked outside and went towards all the busses trying to find Arch Enemy's tour bus.

It took a while, but we soon found it.

I knocked and waited, then a girl with blue hair answered.

"Hey." She said looking confused.

"Hey! I'm Angel, and this is Chris."

"Oh, I'm Alissa."

"I know, haha. I'm Ash Costellos daughter."

"Oh my god! Hey! Nice to meet you!" She said coming outside fully pulling me into a hug. "Doyle told me so much about you!"

"But I haven't met Doyle?"

"But Ash has talked to him. Anyways, what brings you by here?"

"I had to meet you."

She laughed. "Alright, come on in." We chilled with Alissa for practically the whole day, until 3. Then I went back to New Years bus and Fronz went back to Attilas bus. It was peaceful, until there was a knock on the door. Blake answered it.

"Hey Ghost!" Blake yelled.

"Hey Blake." He said walking in. "Is Angel here?"

"Yeah she's in her bunk." I quickly closed my bunk curtain quick, hoping he wouldn't see me. Then it opened slowly.

"Hey Angel.."

"Hi." I was still iffy on what happened earlier.

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"Not really.."

"Oh, come on." He said pulling me out of the bunk. He took me outside and started walking.

Once we got a little further from the busses, he stopped me and kissed me.

I stopped him, pushed back and looked at him. "Ghost, why are you doing this?"

"Feel like it."

"But what about Ricky?"

"Your not with him though.."

"I know, but still. And what about Kylie?"

"What about her?"

"Aren't you dating her?"

"She broke up with me. For KENDALL."

"Sorry." He pulled me in for another kiss, but this time, I just let it happen.

Although I felt like I was just his rebound, but I didn't know what to do. He stopped and looked at me.

"Will you go out with me?" He asked looking hopefull.

"I- I can't." I said looking to the floor.

"Why not?"

"I just can't." I started walking fast back to the bus. Once I was about to open the door, he stopped me again.

"Why not, Angel?"

"Because."

"Because why!?"

"BECAUSE IM PREGNANT!!" I screamed. I'm positive everybody heard that, but if didnt know for sure. He looked at me, stunned and confused.

I started crying and ran into the bus, strait to the bathroom. And that's when I pulled the blade out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 469 24
Ash Costello And Chris Cerulli (Chris Motionless). This is a story about Chris and Ash being together, and everything they had to/have to deal with...
118K 8.1K 198
Chris motionless and his band is getting on well, him and his band have just gotten off tour and have almost finished their new record Reincarnate. H...
19.4K 714 27
Irina Davenshire's life has been...rough. After losing her mother at the young age of eight and fighting debilitating injuries from the accident that...
11K 306 20
An average girl that's in love with a band gets the chance to interview the lead singer of the band. She starts to realize that Chris Motionless isn'...