Demi Lovato Imagines

By Demi___Imagines

More

Leaked
Shouldn't Have Waited
You Got Me
Shouldn't Have Waited Part 2
Relapse
No Problem
Already Gone
Kicking and Screaming
These Four Walls
Stay
Already Gone Pt 2
Stealing
Want You Back
Don't Be Nervous
And Baby Makes Three
These Four Walls Part 2
Must Love Dogs
Leave Your Lover
Second Best
Second Best Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 3
Last Night
Second Best Pt 3
These Four Walls Ch 4 Pt 1
These Four Walls Ch 4 Pt 2
Senses
Star Struck
Second Best- Final
Not What You Think
Ready
These Four Walls Pt 5
Sticks and Stones
Confident
You Belong With Me
Watch Me
Girl Next Door
Proud
Caught
Happiness
These Four Walls Pt 6
Break
Changed
Good Thing
Didn't Mean It
Caught Pt 2
Camping
Talk to Me
These Four Walls Pt 7
Just Friends?
Silence
Perfect
With Love
I Needed You
Temporary Forever
Not So Bad
The Mechanic
Straight Girls
Mistake Pt 1
Surprise
Pretending
Hold Me Close
Mistake Pt 2
Mood Ruiner
You're Mine
Bad for Me
Do It Better
Truth or Dare
Distraction
Trouble Is
My Secret
Mile High Club
Little Talks
The Worst Thing
Behind the Scenes Pt 1
Behind the Scenes Pt 2
Welcome Home!
Goodbye
Behind the Scenes Pt 3
Behind the Scenes Pt 4
Play With Me
Behind the Scenes Pt 5
I'm Here
Kiss Me, Not Him
So Wrong
These Four Walls Pt 8
Besame Mucho
So Wrong Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 9
Another Chance
Behind the Scenes Pt 6
That's My Job
Care For You
She's Always Right
I'll Be There
Tell Me
So Much For You
What He Doesn't Know
Band Girl
Over Pt 1
Behind the Scenes Pt 7
These Four Walls Pt 10
Be Careful With My Heart
Risking It
Over Pt 2
So Wrong Pt 3
Link for Behind the Scenes Pt 8
Not So Bad Pt 2
Do You Promise?
Home Movie
So Wrong Pt 4
Over Pt 3
Behind the Scenes Pt 9
Missing Pt 1
Darling, You'll Be Okay
Missing Pt 2
Tease
Missing Pt 3
Better Now
Better Now Pt 2
Behind the Scenes Pt 10
Missing Pt 4
Special Kind of Pretty
Not Always Strong
Our Love
Missing Pt 5- Reposted
Welcome Interruption
She Hates Me
Shy
Don't Blame Me
Band Girl Pt 2
So Wrong Pt 5
These Four Walls Pt 11
Hard to Get
Behind the Scenes Pt 11
Oops
Missing Pt 6
Not Coming Home Pt 1
The Best Medicine
Don't Blame Me Pt 2
These Four Walls Pt 12
Don't Blame Me Pt 3
Now You're Gone
I Thought You Were The One
Behind the Scenes Pt 12
Just One Night

I Picked You

5.1K 111 5
By Demi___Imagines

“Demi, we need to leave. Like now” you insisted, grabbing her arm and trying to pull her towards the door. She shook your hand away, keeping her focus on the magazine that she was reading. “What's your problem? It was your idea to come here so don't even start complaining about wanting to go home” she snapped. Your mind raced as you tried to think of a way to get her to listen to you, but when you heard your name being called you knew that there was nothing you do to do avoid the situation that you had been dreading for so long.

“Y/N? I haven't seen you in ages!” You plastered on a fake smile and turned around to face your ex. “Oh, uh, hey Katie” you said awkwardly. Either she hadn't seen Demi or was pretending not to notice her, because she didn't even look in her direction. You knew Demi was aware of her because her grip tightened on the magazine. You hoped that this would teach her to never ignore you when you said that it was time to leave.

Since this was kind of her fault, you decided to irritate her. You hugged Katie, cringing when she discreetly tried to place her hands on your ass. You lightly pushed her away, glancing behind you to see that Demi was now glaring at her. Grabbing the magazine from her, you pulled her closer to you so they could be formally introduced. “Katie, this is Demi, my current girlfriend.” You found it amusing to watch the way they were glaring at each other, so you took a small step back just to see how they would interact. Demi took hold of your hand and brought you back to where you had been standing, gripping so tightly that it almost caused you pain.

“We just moved in together last week. There's even a spare bedroom for when we decide to start a family.” You almost choked at her words. Maybe this was a bad idea and you should just get Demi as far away from Katie as possible. Demi knew that living together was a sensitive topic because you had dumped Katie on the same day that she was planning on asking you to move in with her.

When you saw Katie's eyes flash with anger you knew that she was preparing some type of comeback. “Is that so? I guess Y/N never told you that she only agrees to move in with someone when she's ready to end things.” That was a lie and she knew it, but judging by the look on Demi's face she didn't know what to think. She quickly regained her composure, glaring at Katie.

“It was nice meeting you but we have other much more important things to do” she said through gritted teeth. She dragged you away before Katie could say anything else, and you could tell that she was jealous and angry by the way she was walking without even looking at you. “Let me drive Dems, you seem really tense.” She jerked her hand away when you reached for the keys that she was holding, dropping your hand and getting into the driver's seat.

You needed to calm her down before she started driving or things could go seriously wrong. You hopped into the passenger seat, covering Demi's hand with yours so she couldn't start the car. “Y/N, move your damn hand.” The tone of her voice scared you but you didn't move. “Demi, look at me. She was just jealous and trying to get to you. I don't know why you're jealous when you're the one I'm with.”

After several moments she finally moved her hand, letting you gently hold it. “She was prettier than me, taller and thinner too. And she was blonde and had blue eyes but I on-” You cut her off, hating the way she was talking about herself. “So what? I don't want her, I want you. You change your hair color all the time and I love every color you pick. Please don't be jealous of her. I broke up with her because she wasn't right for me. But you are, you're perfect for me Demi.”

You bit your lip and waited for her to respond. Obviously there were more reasons why you were with her, but you were only telling her what she wanted to hear. Relief washed over you when she smile because you were starting to worry that you hadn't said enough. “Maybe next time I'll listen to you when you say that we need to leave” she said while laughing. You laughed as well, pulling her in for a quick kiss. As much as you hated when Demi got jealous, you knew she loved hearing you tell her all of the reasons why you were with her. If she needed a little confidence booster every now and then, you would always be happy to give it to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 9K 41
"My eyes followed her movements outside. Red hair, against grass soon to be white with snow, flicked over her shoulder, and a smile emerged on her fa...
106K 2K 17
If you aren't lesbian for Demi then you should just not even be here. first imagine posted: May 10, 2015
311K 5.2K 38
Demi Lovato Imagines. Hope you enjoy! Completed.
58.5K 955 16
Just imagines with you and Demi (gxg) Feel free to send any request :)