A Different Kind of God

Bởi RenikArkanum421

Ending the Fourth and Final Shinobi war at the cost of his family. instead of dying he get sucked through a d... Xem Thêm

Life Finds Away
Sage of the New World
the Gathering & True Fear
Damn! Perverts
Kuoh
The Rabbit v The Phoenix
The Exorcists & The Fallen
Meeting the Crow
Reflections
The Meeting
A Different Kind Of God
Aftermath
Yokai and the Valkyrie
No Greater Love
Unexpectation
How To Save a Life
Blow Me Away
Closure
Action & Consequence
Breathing New Life
One Wedding & A Reunion
A Terrible Discovery
Of Blood and Thunder
Kiss My Ashes [Omake]
The Fall of Angels
The Way Of All Flesh
Caliber of the Soul

The Juubi no Yokai

7.5K 91 28
Bởi RenikArkanum421

Word spread quickly of Naruto as the progenitor of the Yokai race, but it didn't really change anything as he was still the same as before.

But he was more well known now so it also brought a target on his back for some dumb fool wanting to usurp him.

While he had a nice time in Kyoto he did have one instant where several of the Hero Faction had taken both Rossweiss and Millica as revenge for the conference. The Yokai was in an uproar about this but Naruto stopped them from declaring war as he would make the example so the innocent Yokai wouldn't be caught up which made Yasaka very happy. He even let Yasaka come with of course with her newborn as well so her elite guard came for her protection to show how he does things.

They found the girls at what appeared to be a warehouse, that looked like it didn't have much in the way of security. But he needed to get them both back, when he turned to Yasaka.

"I would like for you to stay here okay! I'l be back soon!" he said.

She nodded to him smiling as he vanished in a slight breeze of leaves, making the guard gasp but Yasaka smile. They then turned back to the warehouse to watch.

Naruto made his way in using his stealth he was able to take out the rather laxed heroes with ease. Finally he found the main room the two girls were in and he heard moaning and crying which sent him into a furied state.

Inside we see Rossweiss and Millica near the opposite side of the room chained, with Rossweiss holding the one year old who had been crying both keeping their eyes closed as they were blindfolded but unable to shut out the sound of a yokai girl being gang raped by the 'Heroes'.

Suddenly the door was blasted off and in came Naruto who was pissed, he looked over and saw a Yokai girl he remembered from the Bizarre she was in tears and had been beaten, he looked around and saw his two safe and unharmed.

Several of the heroes stood glaring at this intruder. But one who recognized him grabbed his weapons.

"It's you the human who beat us at the conference!" the leader said angrily.

"Yes i did and i see you took one of my children as well as my girls! Your not heroes, your filth and trash!" he said as he pulled out a special made scythe that had three blades on it.

"For defiling her and kidnapping them, your sentence is death...".

He powered up a blackish-purple aura, encompassing him he showed no mercy while he slaughtered the Heroes in the most painful ways possible. When he was done he turned to the beaten girl who must have been only 18 she was shaking tears in her eyes.

"P-Please d-d-don't hurt me!" she pleaded.

Powering down he gave her an eye smile, "i would never harm you, for i am the Juubi my dear, and i am here to save you!" he said showing his ears and tail.

She went wide eyed and began crying she was saved, he placed his hands on her using his Yokai chakra to heal her, he sensed she had been impregnated but destroyed the fertilized egg and the rest of the sperm as well, she should not have a reminder even though the future baby did nothing wrong, he sent a small prayer to Kami for it's soul.

Once he was done she looked better then before, "stay here i'l be right back," he said.

Standing up he made his way to them and slowly took of their blinds, once they opened their eyes they saw him and cried happily as he hugged.

"Onii-tan!" Millica sobbed.

"Shhhh, i know love, nothing bad will happen like that again!" he said conforming them both.

This was unacceptable, he would deal with the 'Hero' faction soon enough, but for now he made two clones for Rossweiss and the other girl. Grabbing out a blanket for the latter as she had been stripped naked, finally picking up the two who yelped a bit but felt comfortable and safe as they made their way out.

Yasaka narrowed her eyes seeing them all but saw the last girl their, she was the daughter of one of the council member who went missing two days prior.

"This one was a victim, she had been beaten and raped, it seems this had been a trend. One that is gonna stop as of now!" Naruto said sternly.

The queen nodded to her maker, it was disgusting and the fact he felt the same made it the easier to stop. She had been having a hell of a time when some of the other factions were unwilling to work with you but because Naruto had the three bigger factions allied with him she could finally keep their people safe.

Naruto burnt down the wearhouse keeping it contained and controlled showing the other his power which they were in awe of, once done they headed back to bring the girl to her family.

At the temple the parents had been total wrecks, the mother hadn't stopped crying, the father was both angry and scared. They just wanted their little girl back.

The door opened and on came their Queen and Creator with her in his arms safe and alive.

Both parents went into shock as they ran to her hugging her and sobbing, it was a happy moment. The fretted over her for a few minutes when the mother came up and hugged Naruto.

"Thank you, Naruto-sama! Thank you for saving my baby!" she said sincerely.

He chuckled a bit hugging her back, "think nothing of it, she is home where she belongs and that is all that matters" he said to her.

She smiled greatfully, thanking their creator again, many stood their in awe of him respect and gratitude was certainly felt in their.

The guard took them home and everyone calmed down again as Yasaka sat on her throne as order was restored.

"My people, thanks you our creator, we now have allies in the Devil, Angel and Fallen factions, and he has assured me that the attacks by the Hero faction and Kaos Brigade will end, our people will finally live in peace," she said happily.

Cheers were heard all over, while Yasaka felt her little on began stirring, she looked down happily as the baby opened her eyes, seeing her mother she smiled back.

Naruto had come up and laid a hand on her head and his power began showing as he spoke a prayer in the old Yokai language.

When done he let go and she looked over and saw him and smiled as well, "you will be a great queen, my little kitsune, but for now be happy and live!" he said reaching down and kissing her cheek.

"She has been blessed by the Juubi," someone said aloud.

Naruto went to his pouch and pulled out his tri-pronged Kunai giving it too Yasaka.

"Should you ever need me, throw this too the ground and i will come!" he said.

She nodded greatfully putting it away, "thank you..Onii-chan!" she said blushing with a big smile.

He nodded he would not turn it down as he came up kissing the top of her head as well making her ears and tails wiggle happily.

"I will make a trip back soon, until then be safe and be happy," he said to her.

She nodded happily as he walked out to an ovation, with the Creator on their side life will get better.

The trio made it back to the hotel for the last night their, as Naruto put Millica to bed, he and Rossweiss stayed a bit to talk.

"Your not at all like i expected! Your so mysterious, yet kind and caring and are willing to go to any lengths necessary. I'm glad i met you Naruto-kun!" she said semi happily.

"You know this doesn't have to end, you can join my peerage if you want! I still have plenty of room, and you would like them," he said.

She gasped, nodding happily she would not be alone again.

He pulled out his knight piece, and it went into her but she didn't feel different like she would have thought, she looked at Naruto.

"My pieces hold Nature energy not devil, so you will stay as you are but will be stronger, faster, more durable, as well as boosting your own power," he said she nodded and without thinking kissed him.

She pulled back just as quick, blushing madly and spluttering out her apology.

Naruto chuckled and waved it off he had no issue with it but she would have to speak to the others when they got home.

They went bed after all three sharing the big bed, both Rossweiss and Naruto gently placing their arms over Milli and went to sleep.

================================

The train ride home was rather nice, Millica was excited to see momma and daddy again. And she asked a bunch of questions now that she could talk.

"Onii-tan, are you Devil?" she asked him.

He smiled at her, "no i am a Hanyou or a hybrid. I am both Human and Yokai the first of my kind i am what the Yokai came from,  "he said to her.

She nodded at this, "when will we be home, i wanna see Momma and Daddy again!".

"Soon my little chibi, soon! Till then how about lunch?" he asked.

The three were eating and enjoying their time as they made it into Sitri territory.

The Train stopped at the station and they got off and headed home. Millica was atop Naruto's shoulders with Rossweiss next to him enjoying the walk to the manor.

They made it through the gates were they saw all the girls just come back from their trip.

Millica saw Grayfia and wanted off Naruto's shoulder.

"Mommy!" she yelled as Naruto set her down.

All the girls looked and saw Naruto and Millica and smiled specially Grayfia as her baby ran to her and she scooped her up and hugged and kissed.

"Hello my darling," Grayfia said happy to be home.

"Hi Mommy, did you have a good time? I went with Onii-tan on the train it was fun!" she said hugging her.

Naruto made several clones to grab the girls bags as he and Rossweiss walked up to them.

"Hello everyone".

================================

Both Sirzechs and Grayfia narrowed their eyes at him, having explained his mini vacation with Millica and her capture by the Hero faction, as well as the innocent Yokai kidnappings and other horrible things that made their skin crawl.

Grayfia held her baby tight close to her, this did not sit with her; her baby and other babies were being taken from their Mothers.

"Seems you have had quite an adventure! So what now?" Sirzechs asked.

Naruto gave them an eye smile as he spoke," oh i'm going to erase the Hero faction and their leaders the Kaos Brigade!" he like he was talking about the weather.

Both went into shock, they had not expected this at all, no malice, no hate, he was calm, and seemed to be in a good mood.

"They are taking my people from their homes, destroying families, No they will be stopped and only those who are beyond help will die, they are not heroes, their villains hiding behind a mask," he said in disgust.

Sirzechs nodded but Grayfia frowned, she did not like were this was going. "This would have repercussions across the supernatural world, if you do this it might spell even worse situations for the Yokai. Those human factions don't take kindly to these kinds of threats," Grayfia said.

"They will have no choice, either back down or face extinction, i'm done seeing my people harmed, and what is to stop them from coming here and taking away innocent Devils? Whats to stop them from slaughtering countless innocent Angel's or Fallen? They are a threat that will be stopped, the Yokai have suffered enough. I do this with or without your help or consent!" he said walking away.

This took them back as he had never been this forceful before, but they couldn't blame him, he had been put into a precarious situation and had to deal with it now. So they stayed quite watching him leave the office.

================================

Naruto went home, having enough of an adventure today, but felt two surprising presences coming to him.

Looking around he saw two people walk to him one had dark brown hair, a slender figure and impressive assets, looking to be in her late 20's while the other look to be stocky yet well built with black hair and looked to be on his early 30's.

"Orphis, Big Red! Nice to see you both again," Naruto said.

The pair nodded to him, "we come to warn you! The Hero Faction has called you out for the death's of their creatures and demand recompense," Orphis said.

He nodded, "fine, i'l meet them soon enough! Thanks for the heads up and congrats on he incoming baby!" he said.

They nodded happily, rubbing Orphis' belly, before leaving again.

He sighed, but knew this would happen, he will deal with it like he promised and if he must do it alone, he will.

================================

The next day he headed outside Kuoh, on a lonely road that as not used anymore, he stood their waiting, wearing his old Jounin outfit, his blue battle vest with the blood red Uzu swirl on the back, green Anbu pants and black shinobi boots with is face mask up and his hair pulled back. His Eternigan glowing.

Soon enough several people appeared members of the Hero Factions leadership, Bikuo, Cao Cao, Arthur Pendragon, Morgana LeFey and Georg.

Standing on the opposite side, all expressionless faces, but Cao Cao smirked.

Before anything else the Four Maou appeared in front of them along with Azazel and Micheal as well as Gabriele, none looking happy right now.

"Naruto by order of the factions....you have cease this, and make an apology to the Hero Faction for the deaths you have caused. We have a deal with them to leave us alone.." Sirzech said like poison in his mouth.

Naruto went wide eyed, he hadn't expected this.

"When did this happen?" he asked monotoned.

"While you were gone, they came to us and we made the deal, in exchange for leaving the main factions alone, they can continue on outside of Kuoh," Serafall said sadly, she really wasn't looking forward to this.

Clenching his fist, "so my people must suffer while you hide like cowards inside your bubble," he said showing a bit of anger.

They flinched, "we had to...think about our futures, we can't keep fighting the other factions....we can't keep depending on you to always be their," Azazel said with a sigh.

"So you sign the death warrant of my people who have never made war against and sign with the very monsters who would rather see you dead!" he said his heart broken.

The leaders looked down in shame, he was right, but now they couldn't take it back.

Rias, Sona and the others including his peerage as well as Grayfia holding Millica came, in shock they had heard it all, they looked to see Naruto, his eyes closed.

"You have pissed on everything i tried to accomplish, and now i must play the role of villain, i can only hope she forgives me one day," he said with a cracked voice.

He vanished in a flash only to appear in front of the Hero Faction opening his hand as he spoke.

"Planetary Devastation".

The earth around them, began to change into a ball like formation with them inside, you could see the fear on their faces as they were sallowed up as the ball went up in the air as Naruto closed his crushing them inside as blood began flowing from it.

Everyone looked on in horror but felt something off as Naruto moved his hand and it all went fuzzy.

Everyone opened their to see they had been in the same spots, it was and illusion.

The Hero Faction woke up drenched in sweat fear was shown on their faces.

Naruto looked at them shaking his head, everything he did for them only to be thrown under the bus like this made realize he lived in a dream world.

"Maybe i was a fool to have believed in this world. I bled for you, sacrificed for you, foolish opened my heart to you, i guess it was never meant to be," he said to himself.

The others looked at him with looks of worry, hurt, sadness, regret and fear.

Grayfia, was in tears, she had been against this from the start, and she was going to lose her savior, her son and she couldn't stop.

"I guess my time here in Kuoh is done, my peerage can choose, come with me or stay, if you stay the piece inside you will disappear and you will be a free agent,".

He raised his hand and all the girls in his peerage glowed, then stopped.

The girls were in tears, they didn't know what to do, while wanting to stay with him, they didn't want to become rogues.

"I'm sorry Naruto!" Sirzechs stated.

He looked back at the former Gremory! "Not as sorry as i am," he said sadly.

Serafall was trying not too cry, but failed.

"Please, don't go".

He turned to see Grayfia moving to him, hugging him with Millica who was both worried and confused.

"If i stay i will kill the Heroes, you have signed my people's death warrants, i have no place here anymore".

Naruto vanished from the spot as Grayfia sobbed, no one said anything as Millica began crying as well asking for her big brother.

Crying and hiccups were all that were heard.

Sirzechs looked behind him his aura exploding, "i hope this was worth, because we will not save you from him," Sirzechs hissed as the Devils, Angels and Fallen left.

The Hero's stayed their still shaking from that terrifying experience.

"Dear God, what have we unleashed!" Arthur stated.

No one else spoke as they began to walk away, but were stopped when Naruto came back, without warning slaughtered the leaders with remorse.

"I am he God of Yokai, my people matter more then your deal, burn in hell," he said as they took their last breaths he had no smile, just tears and a broken heart, as he burned the bodies and walked away, Naruto Gremory was dead, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, the Juubi no Yokai was reborn.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

20.7K 241 46
This is a Naruto x Highschool Dxd Crossover and I hope you all like it. Naruto Bael was born a Low-Class Devil before the Great Devil War. Realizing...
4.2K 202 14
This story is about our hero going to another world and his main objective is to hunt otsutsuki. He will be sent to dxd world. There will be some sur...
17.9K 508 42
Things aren't always as simple as they seem. Just because he found himself in a new world, Naruto shouldn't have forgotten this. Now he must deal wit...
363K 3.9K 54
When the Supreme Omni God meets the devils, the fallen angels and the angels. How will they react when they meet a person who is the most powerful be...