Insane like me (on hold)

By ash_leigh_w

"You May be a demon Peter Pan, but I'm the fucking devil." She whispered in his ear before leaning away and s... More

Welcome!
Characters
Chapter one/"im coming to save henry."
Chapter 2/"hes a bloody demon."
Chapter 3/"piper boy."
Chapter 4/"thanks."
Chapter 5/"lost girl? I think not!"
Chapter 6/"what did I say?"
Chapter 5/"Because im in love with you!"
Chapter 6/ "im crazy!"
Chapter 7/ "your a monster!"
Chapter 10/"get your head out of his ass"
Chapter 11/"Im sorry."
Chapter 12/"saving ivy."
Chapter 13/"ivy."
Chapter 14/"I'm just tired."
Chapter 15/"calm down fido"

Chapter 8/"wrath is back"

3.7K 86 8
By ash_leigh_w

Third person POV

As both Emma and Regina use there magic to create an eclipse ivy prepares for a fight. Hiding a dagger in her boot she makes sure her sword is nice and sharp before shielding in once more. Grabbing hooks rum she managed to snatch from him she nervously takes a gulp.

Although the amount of alcohol wasn't enough to make her drunk, it was enough to rid her of her fear for Henry's safety.

She can't help but nervously fiddle with her bracket as the sky darkens. Turning away from the hero's she take a nervous breath.

She knows what's about to come, she knows that soon Wrath will break free. And that though alone terrified her.

"You ok?" Neal asks placing a hand on the girls shoulder.

Ivy quickly shoved it off and plasters in a emotionless face.

"I'm fine. Now let's go kill a piper." And with that she walks into skull rock, the hero's in tow.

The faint sound of Henry and Peters voice causes her to pause. The group continue on as ivy grips the rock wall right.

'Time for some fun' Wrath whispers to her. Shaking her off she continues after the hero's.

Finally they make there way to Henry and peter, however the sight of Henry holding his heart in his hands is almost enough for ivy to rip of the cuff and kill peter.

"Henry Wait!" Neal screams causing Henry to stop. Both peter and Henry turn to him. "Whatever pans telling you is a lie."

"Dad? Your alive?" Henry asks. A rush of emotions run through his as he stares at his father.

"I am, buddy. And I need you to listen to me. Pan is lying to you."

"Pleasure yo see you too baelfire." Peter remarks sarcastically. He looks over at the rest of the group. "Not to mention the savior, the evil queen." His eyes stop on ivy. An unknown feeling bubbles inside when he sees the look of hatred laced upon her face. "Ivy."

"Henry." Emma speaks up causing Peters gaze to break away from ivy, allowing her to let out a breath she didn't relize she was holding. "You need to get away from him now he's trying to hurt you." Emma tries to reason with her son.

"No. The heart of the truest believer. It's what's going to save magic. It's what's gonna save all of you."

"No it's not." Ivy speaks up. "This was never about magic hen. You have to believe us. The only person Peters interested in saving is himself."

"Shut up! You don't get to act like you care about me! Not anymore."

"None of them car about you henry. But I do." Peter speaks up.

"We care about you henry. Pan can only live with you dying. If you give him your heart it's going to kill you." Neal shouts.

"There trying to stem your belief, Henry. Don't let them. Every hero gets tested."

Henry take another look around at his parents. He battles himself on the inside on who to believe. Tears seek in his eyes as he glances back and forth between them.

"Hen, if you won't believe me than believe them. there your parents, they love you and would never lie to you." Ivy takes a careful step forward. Her words are laced with sadness.

"There lying. That's what adults do, they lie."

Henry glances at Regina Who now has tears in her eyes. "Henry you have to believe us."

"Your parents don't care about Neverland, Henry. They know if you give your heart to save it than you'll have to stay!" Peter stands beside Henry. "There being selfish cause they don't want to loose you."

"Henry you have to trust us." Emma pleads.

'Let me kill them all' wrath screams in Ivy's head making her wince slightly.

"Trust? I'm the only one you can trust. I'm the only one who's ever believed in you! This is your choice, not there's." Peter glances at the hourglass. "You have to choose now. We're running out of time."

"We believe in you henry." Neal starts.

"Because we love you." Emma's hope spikes when Henry sends a small smile there way.

"More than anything." Regina finishes.

"I love you to." Henry let's put tearingly. "But I have to save magic."

"Henry dont!" Ivy shout as he shoves his heart into pans Chet.

A wave of magic shoots out knocking everyone over.

'Let me out' wrath bangs on the walls of the cage in Ivy's head. She clutches her head in her hands as wrath screams louder and louder.

"Henry!" Emma screams causing ivy to look up.

The hero's run to Henry's uncotious body as peter fly above them.

'Let me out!' Wray here screams causing ivy to let out a painful scream and drop to her knees. Clutching her ears wrath continues to scream.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Ivy yells out as she digs her nails into her ears causing blood to rush down her arms.

The hero's look at her concerned while peter stays frozen, unsure of what to do.

'Let me out now!' Wrath screeches.

'You killed him! Congratulations' she taunts ivy.

Glancing back up at Henry's body ivy can't hold her back anymore.

A burst of black smoke shoots from Wraths hands. Laughing darkly she stand up. Her bright purple eyes glance around skull rock.

The hero's freeze. They know that Ivy's no longer here. Wrath is back.

Peter lands and looks at her confused.

Looking down at her  outfit wrath scoffs before snapping her fingers. Instantly her colerful wonderland clothes transform.

"Oh that's much better." Wrath laughs as she wrips the cuff off her arm.

Looking down at the hero's she smiles. "Miss me?"

Emma gets up and immediately points her sword at her.

Laughing her famous mad hatter laugh she flicks her wrist causing the sword to go flying.

"Now this is what I call a party." She smirks before her face turns into a deadly expression.

"You." She points at peter. Making her way over to him she rips out Henry's heart from his chest. He falls to the ground coughing.

"Huh is figure it be less, glowy." She laughs.

"Thank you." Emma says as she tries to grab the heart from her, however wrath teleports herself behind the group of heros.

"You really think I'm gonna just give you guys the heart?" She asks as she tosses it around like a ball. "Oh no no no." Her tone is a mix of physoctic and crazy. Teleporting herself on top of the hourglass she lays on top and continues tossing Henry's heart. Each time the hero's flinch.

Peter finally regains his shock and stands up.

"Where the fun in that?" She stops tossing Henry's heart and sits up. "No you see." She jumps off the hourglass and points to her head. "They don't like that idea." She begins laughing manically before turning back to her deadly glare in a split second. "How about we make this into a little game. A puzzle of sorts" She circles the group cat like. An idea pops into her head and she plasters on her smile once more. "Oh I know." She stops behind the hero's before teleporting beside peter. "Judging by the hourglass I'd say we have exacly 7 hours 3 minutes and 21 seconds till this island dies taking us with it, which mean you all have 6 hours and thirty minute to find this heart." Snapping her finger the heart disappears. Leaning on peter she giggles at There expressions. "If not, well." She make the gesture of a throat getting slit before laughing again.

"Why are you doing this?" Neal asks. "I thought you cared about Henry."

Immediately wrath stops laughing and smirks. Pushing herself of peter she makes her way to Neal.

"Oh no. I don't care about Henry, ivy does. But she's currently." She pauses and laughs. "Unavailable." She begins laughing again. But this laugh sends chills down everyone's spines including Peters.

"You know you better start searching for the kids heart. Times not going to just freeze for you."

And with that she's gone in a puff of black smoke along with peter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 1.2K 23
"It was lovely meeting you boys but I shall take my leave,bye" "Two can play at that game,Peter pan never fails" Y/n a 17 years old thief from Story...
13.3K 171 17
I had met evil when I was barely becoming a girl. --------------------- Violet Hale was a fairly normal girl for her young age. She dealt with frien...
40.1K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
6.7K 347 13
"You Just, you remind me of a girl I once knew." He chuckled, almost glaring into his cup. "God, by now she's probably middle aged. Maybe 100, or 200...