Accidentally In Love // Raura

By HereComesForever_xo

"You wouldn't leave would you?" "I wouldn't even dream of it." "You have before though." "Only and idiot woul... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Eight

1.1K 49 5
By HereComesForever_xo

R o s s

I'm still trying to process this all. I don't know what I should say. Laura says she is over it, totally over it. What if that changes though. They could start hanging out and, no. I need to stop thinking about this. I'm over thinking it. Laura said she is over it and I believe her. I mean why shouldn't I? Rocky seemed fine this morning and I am the only one who is making a fuss about this. Then again, I should make a fuss about this. I'm only finding out this now. This has been going on for three years. Well technically it only went on for two months, but I didn't find out about this for three years! Rocky was encouraging me to ask Laura out. Wait did he know that my Laura was his Laura? I guess not. Come to think of it he was pretty shocked when he came home that, wait. I brought Laura home on a Thursday. I will ALWAYS remember that day, it definitely was a Thursday. I always thought Rocky was shocked because I actually asked her out. Maybe it was because it was the girl he liked and she ditched him to come home with me. I guess I can't get mad. Laura and I were never together. It stopped as soon as we started dating. Well that's what I was told. I don't know if I can be cool about it though. I get this weird feeling whenever I think about them together.

Laura was looking at me worried. I guess she didn't know how I was going to react. She didn't know what I was going to say. I don't even know what I am going to say to her.

"I'm going to go to the toilet. I'll be right back." Laura tells me before walking off.

I would presume she is giving me time to think. I have so many questions. I don't know if I want half of them answered though. I know Laura feels weird about answering them so I won't make her answer any more. I'll make Rocky answer them. He owes me a few explanations.

Laura still isn't back yet and I have had enough time to think. I stand up and leave the cafe. I walk across the road.

If Laura comes back out and I'm not there I know she will start to freak out, but everything will be fine in the end. I know what I'm doing. I was going to do this regardless on what happened between Laura and Rocky. So why not do it now?

I got what I needed and I headed back to the cafe. I saw Laura through the window. She looked really upset. She was sitting at our table looking at where I was sitting.

I probably should have thought this whole plan through a bit. My plan wasn't to leave Laura here. I was going to, I know this sounds cheesy, but I was going to reenact when I asked Laura out when we were fifteen. I thought it was a good idea but I probably should have thought it through a bit more. See when I asked Laura out I brought her a bracelet. I remember her telling me about how she always wanted a charm bracelet, and how every time something 'big' in her life happened she would put a charm on it. So I thought if I brought her a charm bracelet she wouldn't say no to me because that would just seem really rude. I went up to her and gave her the bracelet and made a little speech about liking her and blah blah, then asked her out and just like a predicted she said yes. I still think that was a pretty good plan. Fifteen year old Ross knew how to do things.

Today I was going to go up to her and say exactly what I said three years ago.

"Hey Laura, I got you something that I think you might like."

Then she would be overjoyed with the bracelet and that I got it for her. Then I would put it on her and pull out a charm to put on there. When I did this the first time I got her a little lock charm because I had a key necklace that she always loved. I thought that was a good idea when I was fifteen anyway. The whole charm bracelet thing seemed a little cliche to me but I know this is something that she really wanted so I thought I'd go through with it. Then I would say:

"I know this isn't really original or anything but, will you go out with me?"

Once again she will be overjoyed and say yes.

I hope I didn't ruin this plan. I go into the cafe and a waitress comes up to me. She's probably going to ask if I want a table. I tell her that I was just in here but now I'm back. I look over Laura's way and she sees me. She looks even more upset than before. Maybe it's because I left her and now I'm talking to another girl. This looks so wrong. I point over to where Laura's sitting telling the waitress that's where I was before. Laura's face changes, it looks confused now. I start walking over to her.

"I know this looks bad and you're probably really confused but I can explain." I say.

I place a box in front of her and she doesn't seem to get how this is explaining why I left.

She picks it up and looks a bit nervous. I hope she doesn't think it's an engagement ring. No, she wouldn't. She opens it and sees a little charm. Her face changes in that instant.

"I thought you left. I thought you never wanted to see me again." Laura says with excitement in her voice.

"I'm not going to stop your past with Rocky from us being together. I'm not going to lie, I don't really like it. But it was three years ago." I tell her.

I've been with Laura and I've been without her. So I know I want to be with her. When I wasn't with Laura it was like hell. Sure I had a great time touring with my band but I didn't like the way things ended with Laura. I don't know if we will end up staying together but right now I don't want to stop seeing her.

I say the words I said when we were younger and she barely could keep her excitement in before I finished. When I did finally she practically screamed yes.

I take her arm with the bracelet on it. I can't believe after all this time she has still kept it on. I noticed it when I hung out with her when she was still with Noah, so maybe she never took it off, hopefully. It didn't have any new ones on there which I was also glad about. It had all of the charms still on there, the last one, the first one, even the love heart one I gave her when I told her I loved her.

I smile at her and take the box away from her taking out the charm and attaching it to her bracelet. I looked at the bracelet and the little R charm fit perfectly on there.

"So what do you want to do after this?" I ask after letting go of her arm.

"We could go back to mine place and watch a movie?" Laura smiles.

"Sounds good." I smile back.

We finish our food before leaving for Laura's apartment.

"Hey do you want to walk around a bit before going to watch a movie?" I ask while we leave the cafe.

"Yeah that would be nice."

There is silence while we walk out the door but then Laura breaks it once we are on the street.

"Why did it take you so long to ask me out anyway? If you liked me for how long you said you did then why two months?" Laura asks.

"I didn't know if you liked me then I got nervous, and at one point I thought you didn't like me at all." I explain.

"You know I probably would have said yes if you asked me when you first started liking me." She tells me.

"Thanks, that helps so much now." I say sarcastically.

"Don't get angry at me because you waited two months to ask me out." She defends.

"Are you going to rub that in my face all day?" I ask.

"No, not all day, but for a couple hours, yeah maybe." Laura jokes.

We both laugh. You can always rely on Laura to lighten up the mood.

"You know, I always knew you liked me." Laura says confidently.

"Oh did you now?" I say as I start to get closer to Laura.

"Yes." She says still confident.

We were so close, if I leaned any closer our lips would be touching. So that's what I do, I lean in and our lips connect. It was only short because we were in the middle of the street but it was really good. After we've cleared everything up and now that we know we are official again, it just made the kiss that much better.

We walk back to her apartment with my arm around her and her arm around me. We didn't talk, but we didn't need to.

We walk into her apartment and go straight to the couch. I sit down and Laura lays down with her head in my lap. I start playing with her hair as she runs her fingers along my shirt.

"I don't think I could be happier." Laura says.

"Me either."

This moment we are sharing feels very intimate. We were doing anything in particular but it just felt that way. I was looking at her and she was looking at me and there was this feeling that felt right.. and intimate. That's what I mean the air just feels that way.

"So do you want to watch that movie now?" I ask with our faces inches apart.

"I have a better idea." Laura smirks.

She gets up from the couch then takes my hand and pulls me into the bedroom.

/ / / / / / /

Sorry I haven't updated I haven't had any internet for the last couple of days. I have it tonight and tomorrow but I don't know when the next time I will have it will be. I will update as much as I can!

Until next time...

// H e r e C o m e s F o r e v e r _ x o 💕 //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.6K 117
This is my first fanfic and I am new so dont laugh at me. Here we go: How can someone so beautiful and down to earth not be available?? I love her bu...
35.6K 1.7K 23
"You love me right?" She asked him. He smiled. "Who wouldn't?" He asked kissing her hand. She smiled pulling him in for a kiss. "Promise to not forge...
168K 8.3K 97
Things are so complicated. I sometimes just wish they can be simple. But it all changed after meeting him. It just felt like we were perfect for each...
140K 3.9K 31
"Ross, stop it!" I say laughing my butt off. "What? It's funny come on!" I frown and shake my head at the silly blonde-haired boy. "C'mon we are gonn...