๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† || ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ...

By _Erika_Kim_

Book 1 "I had enough of you. Please leave me alone. Just kill me already Jungkook". Y/n said as she tried to... More

Intro || Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Haili Author
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter- 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2
Acknowledgement
A SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF
1 MILLION ~ THANKS

Chapter - 21

41.9K 1.2K 699
By _Erika_Kim_

Alone!! Heartbroken!! Regret!! Lost!!

Hopeless!! Helpless!! Worthless!! Useless!!

I won!! But I failed to keep her!!

She lost!! But was succeed to let me go!!

I want her!! She doesn't!!

I need her!! She doesn't!!

I pretend but in the end, I fall in love!!

She pretended but never fall in love!!

She was suffering to see me suffer!!

I made her suffer to see a bitch smile!!

She was as soft as cotton from the outside but was hard as the rock from inside!!

I was the one who was weak and stupid to understand and face the reality!!

So show me!!! And she showed me!!!

5 years later~
Your POV:

Morning morning!! A very good morning!!!!

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me and my loves!!! I was making kimchi and reman for the breakfast.

I heard footsteps running towards the kitchen. I smile and pour some Orange juice into the glass. I know who the person is and what the person will do at first. I was about to decorate the plates until I heard another footstep. I did my job and turn my body to place the plates and face my sweethearts. They grin at me and I smile back at them. "A very good morning!!! Slept well!?"

I greet them and ask while making myself seat on the stool comfortably. They smile at me and nods like a cute baby. Then they start to eat their breakfast. While eating I stare at them and said, "5 years huh!!!"

They both lift their heads and look at me confused. I smile again and prevent my eyes outside the Gaint wind of our apartment. I admire the view of the sky. Our living room and the kitchen are attached and our apartment is at the top of the building so the giant glass windows are right beside the living room.

I mentally slap myself and glance back at my loves. They were already smiling and looking at me. "is there something on my face taehyung and Albert my friend!?" I ask while pointing my index finger to my face.

They both shook their head as no. Suddenly I heard the door of the upstairs room slams hard as footsteps were running down towards us. I chuckle thinking that the person overslept again and now is late like always. "MIN YOONGI HURRY UP AND COME EAT YOUR BREAKFAST!!"

YoonGi fastens his footsteps to us. He stops and starts to pant. I hand him a glass of water. He drunk it in one gulp and took the chopsticks to eat some kimchi.

Chuckling taehyung says, "lol Hyung eat slowly otherwise your gonna choke on the food." "damn man!! Why do always oversleep when you know your gonna be late at your work!!?" Albert says while he drinks his juice.

YoonGi's mouth was full of foods. He glares at the young man's as the young man starts to laugh. "chu wupid bloby shils!!!" (You stupid bloody chiks) there goes the cursing. I stop them and command them to finish eating their breakfast.

After a few minutes, the three guys left the house and I saw them going to their workplace. As soon as I saw their figure fades away I sigh and walk inside my bedroom to get ready for my work.

5 years!! Those 5 years were the years where I started a new beginning. In those 5 years, I gathered myself in sense and the courage which I lost, when I lost my family. Now I'm the Y/N everyone wanted to see. The Y/N that ain't weak like before, ain't gonna lose in front of freaks. I'm still sticking to my plans so I don't have to keep going with the act.

5 years ago after my mother's death, I left him, I left him in that bitch's hand. I left Korea and came to London. Taehyung, YoonGi, Eun Hye also Albert came with me. The guys already had their company here and as for me and Eun Hye, we both started our own business. Now I'm a grown and independent woman.

My only goal is now to get revenge on them.

I was all dressed up now. I grab my stuff and was about to head out of my room but my phone buzzes I look at the ID and it was from Eun Hye. I immediately pick up the call.

[on phone]

Y/n: anneyeong unnie!!! What's up!?

Eun Hye: anneyeong!! Are you on your way!?

Y/n: yep! Why?

Eun Hye: make sure to bring some fresh flowers for me!! And also ice cream too!!

Y/n: why so!?

Eun Hye: YoonGi!! For YoonGi!! Just a little surprise that's it!!!

Y/n: aweee!! Ok, I'll buy them on the way. Bye.

[End]

I hung up the call and got outta the apartment. I rush to my car and immediately drove off to the flower shop and ice cream Purlur.

After 20 minutes I reach the flower shops. There live three beautiful women who own the shop. A granny, a wife, and her daughter. The wife is a widow. Her husband died 3 years ago cause of a car accident. The husband was one of my workers actually, so that's how I got to know about this shop through him. His family is such nice and kind peoples.

"Hello, Granny!! How are you doing!? I hope you are taking care of yourself lately!?"

The granny turns her body back at me as she was looking through some flowers. As soon as she saw me a cheeky grin appears on her cute face. "oh my my!! Look who's here!? Y/n my daughter!!" She exclaims and walks to hug me. "I'm fine and ofc after you gave such a huge responsibility to my granddaughter she's been such a strict mother of mine. How are you doing!? Everything is okay right!?"

Everything is okay!!! Is everything okay!? Ahh~ well I doubt sometimes!!!

"duh!! Big lady!! Chill everything is fine and great!!! Btw can you like to show something beautiful and meaningful for married couples!? I'm here to buy flowers for YoonGi and Eun Hye!!!!"

Her face brightens up as she hurriedly went inside her small garden to pick up some fresh and beautiful flowers. I stood there still looking around the road. Then There was something that caught my attention.

Couples kissing publicly huh!!??

I mentally chuckle at them, they remind me about Yami & Jungkook. Like how wild they could be while kissing and look at those couples kissing like feelings with each other. Well, pathetic couple and their pathetic deeds.

Thinking of Jungkook reminds me of that day when his eyes were begging me not to leave and not to let go of him. Like I care duh!

"I'll make sure you suffer until the end." A small smirk appears on my lips.

•___________________________•
Omg guyssss!!! Thank You so much for 26K+ readers & 750+ votes. I hope you guys enjoyed till now. Well lots of fun fact is waiting ahead for us.

Talking about fun!!! Are you all playing the "BTS World" already!!! What's your opinion about the game!?

Tell me your code and let's add each other on the game!!

Mine: 6N2Z7BU
Username: Raisa

Hope you enjoy this chapter!! Stay tune!! Saranghae!!

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. ALSO FOLLOW ME TOO!!

Btw I've changed my username on Wattpad from nightqueen886 to _Erika_Kim_ ! Thanks.

Don't get confused!! 😉

Happy Birthday Ariana Grande

I love you so much sweetheart!!

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
1M 29K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
42.2K 4.7K 35
โ˜…Completedโ˜… โ˜…Short Chaptersโ˜… โ˜…AU + ABOโ˜… -Description- _______________ #Past life "You were playing with my feelings all this time?" Jungkook gritted...
292K 15.8K 66
[Dark Romance] "How dare you?" His deadly growl pinches your soul as tears of pain glisten at your eyes. "how dare you touch him with your filthy han...