Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

By _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... More

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 57

10.3K 455 552
By _Stay_Army_

Young Book-
Get ready losers, we're going camping

Minnie-
I'll pass

Chaddy-
Me too

MeanHOE-
Same

Queen-
Dont we have classes tomorrow anyway?

Squirrel-
^what he said

Mother-
Y'all lame lmao I'll go Felix

Young Book-
Thanks Woojin

Meanhyung-
Well this decision lays on one person

Young Book-
Innie?

Innie-
I dont wanna go

Young Book-
Come on guys!

We can actually have fun for once

Without all thy drama😔✊🏼

MeanHOE-
well if only you know

Young Book-
wha

Chaddy-
Lmao what I miss

Jiminie-
people like to ruin friendships

Innie-
Stfu you started it

Meanhyung-
what goes on

Young book-
Come on guys

Please

I spent hours planning this

Squirrel-
You mean spending an hour sucking Changbin's dick and randomly coming up with the idea to go camping?

Queen-
And I oop-

Minnie-
....👀

Innie-
😯

Mother-
lmao I gotta go....

Meanhyung-
damn yall rlly..

Chaddy-

Innie-
BITCHSJSKEKKSKS

WHERE'D YOU GET THATSSKSK

Chaddy-
No where

Innie-
I hate you

Chaddy-
I know

MeanhOE-
Omg👀

Young Book-
Please guys for me just this once

Meanhyung-
Yeah guys, you got him pouting at his phone

Minnie-
I dont think so

Innie-
No

Jiminie-
No

Chaddy-
No

Queen-
No

MeanHOE-
No

Squirrel-
No

Mother-
I'll go

Meanhyung-
Uh oh

GUYSJSKSKK

WHAT DIDBDODKDOFORKR

YALL EBTTER SAY YETHS

Squirrel-
No

Meanhyung-
OMGSJSJ

**

Felix stormed down the hall heading towards Minho and Jisung's room.

He bursted through the door to see Jeongin and Minho chatting.

"Oh hey Felix" Jeongin said waving.

Felix narrowed his eyes and walked over, grabbing both of them by the ears.

"Ow ow ow ow" Minho whined as Felix dragged them back to his dorm.

They entered to see Changbin eating a bowl of popcorn. Felix made Minho and Jeongin sit on the other bed.

"Felix-"

Before Minho can continue Felix was gone, coming back seconds later with Jimin and Jisung basically tossing them into the room.

"Ow bitch" Jimin said pushing Jisung off of him.

"Lamo sorry bro" Jisung shrugged.

(Okay lamo is lmao but sometimes I be like 'lamo that's funny' sksk)

Felix stormed down the hall, rounding the corner and running into Woojin.

Felix glared at him and Woojin put his arms up in defense.

"I said I'll go" Woojin stated. Felix narrowed his eyes at him.

"Meeting in your room?" Woojin asked.

Felix glared at him before walking off.

"Okay, meeting in Felix's room" Woojin sighed heading towards the room.

Felix gathered Chan, who practically ran to Felix's room himself in fear of getting killed, he then gathered Hyunjin and Seungmin. Hyunjin seemed grumpy, which he never was. And Seungmin seemed sad, which he never was.

After everyone was in the room, Felix eyed them.

Minho and Jeongin were on the bed scowling at Jimin and Jisung. The other two doing the same.

Seungmin leaned against the wall, his arms crossed and gaze towards the floor. Hyunjin was sitting across the room with a stone face look.

Woojin was sitting on a chair and Chan was laying next to Changbin who ate from his bowl of popcorn.

"I told y'all hoes to say yes" Changbin said with a shrug, "But nobody wants to listen to the short person"

"We all have classes tomorrow and shit, we don't have time to go camping" Hyunjin stated.

"He had a point"Chan stated.

"I dont give a fuuuuqsks karen" Felix said.

"We're going on this damn camping trip whether you like it or not." Felix added.

"I dont think it's a great idea to be completely honest" Woojin stated eyeing everyone.

"I dont care. It's going to be a time away from drama, so everybody stand up" Felix demanded.

Everybody groaned and stood up.

"Now go to your dorms and pack your shit and we're meeting in the parking lot by the truck that's taking us" Felix said.

Everybody sighed and one by one they left the room.

"And if you think on bailing I will find you and I will kill you" Changbin told them as they left.

**

Jeongin grabbed his duffel bag stuffing clothes he thought he'll need into it.

Jimin was on the other side of the room, packing his own bag.

Both of them stole glances at each other every now and then, one waiting for the other to apologize.

**

Seungmin packed his bags, he honestly didn't feel like going on this trip which he though was stupid.

His boyfriend was mad at him and he had no idea why. Replaying everything he did for the past week and still he couldn't come up with anything as to why Hyunjin was mad.

When he finished packing, he went to the living room to see Hyunjin putting his camera in the bag.

"Baby-"

"Don't call me that"

Seungmin sighed as he felt tears brim his eyes.

"Can we at least talk about it? Tell me what I did wrong so we both can enjoy this trip" Seungmin pleaded sitting down next to him.

Hyunjin sighed and stood up, "I dont want to talk to you"

And with that he grabbed his bag and left the dorm.

Seungmin let a tear fall down his cheek before quickly wiping it away. He took a deep breath, standing up and exiting the dorm.

**

"So like..." Jisung trailed off.

He had finished packing and sat on his bed watching as Minho pack his stuff.

"What?" Minho asked. He didn't mean for it to come out harshly but according to the look on Jisung's face, it did.

"Are we still together or..." Jisung trailed off and began fidgeting with his fingers.

"What?" Minho asked now giving him his full attention.

"Nevermind" Jisung said grabbing his bag and standing up.

He headed towards the door but was stopped when a hand grabbed his wrist, pulled him back and slammed him against the wall, lips pressed against his.

He let out a strangled moan, startled and slightly turned on by the force Minho was using.

"You tell me babe, I told you that if you wanted to take Jimin's side so bad then maybe you should be with him. So tell me do you?" Minho questioned when they broke apart from their make out session.

Jisung was still in shock, he stared at Minho as he grabbed his own bag and left the room.

"Holy fuck" He whispered.

**

"One, two, three, four, five, six....Where's Chan?" Felix asked.

"Get in loser's we're going shopping" Chan said from behind him inside the truck.

"One, we're going camping and two why are we going in that, we can literally fall out" Hyunjin stated.

"Shut the fuck up" Changbin said pointing at him.

"You'll be fine and its perfectly legal...I hope" he added.

"What about our classes? I can't afford to miss anymore" Jeongin stated fidgeting in his spot.

"Don't worry I talked to Mr.P and he is allowing us to do this. He doesnt want us to cause more trouble after we broke down Chan's door." Felix said.

"Your broke down Chan's door?" Jeongin asked shocked.

"Seungmin broke down Chan's door" Felix restated.

"Okay then" Jeongin sighed.

"Anygays, whatever beef is going on. Leave it here, if you fight I'm cutting off your dick" Felix said.

Jimin giggled.

"I'm not joking" Felix glared making Jimin stop.

"Everybody hop in" Changbin said giving a smile.

Everybody sighed and tossed their bags in the truck before getting in.

"This is a disaster waiting to happen" Mr.P said from inside his office. He was looking out the window watching as they all gathered in the truck, while sipping tea.

This is how it looked,

It's that truck/trailor thingy from Side effect sksk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 193 21
Title:He likes him more Fandom:Stray kids Ship:2min[2minsung,Minsung,Seungsung 🤷🏽‍♀️] Genre: Angst Fluff A little bit of horror Smut Side ships: Je...
25.3K 333 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...
82.4K 3.8K 48
Jisung hated Chan for making him take some vacations, and hated him even more when the vacations weren't exactly what he was waiting for. What Jisung...
156K 5.7K 62
Stray kids Instagram AU 𑁍 🗓:: 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘨, 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘶! └➤ Ships included: Minsung, Changlix, Seungjin...