Bitten (B1) Complete

By courtneyrush756

(Book 1 of the bitten series) This is the OLD VERSION. Working on the rewrite! Warning: Some rough/sensitive... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Sequel!
author note + fun!
New book!
Rewrite!

Chapter 1

9K 249 58
By courtneyrush756

Thanks for reading guys! And all comments are welcome, and please feel free to smash the vote button :) keep smiling, stay awesome :)

Eve's pov

"Stay, just a little longer!" My best friend, Kai exclaims as he slurps his beer.

I don't drink, or do drugs, or smoke of any kind. I'm a good, innocent 18 year old. A nun some would class me as, or an angel.

My friend Kai, likes to party every now and then. He drinks, but doesn't smoke anything if any kind.

I was dragged here, due to the end of summer break, and the last day before going back to college.

I agreed, cause I didn't want to let him down, and try to have a good time.

But, I'm bored, not fitting in, and feel absolutely tired.

"I can't Kai, I'm really tired, and need an early night for tomorrow" I say with a smile.

"Let me take you home" he offers with a smile "it's ok, have fun, enjoy tonight" he smiles.

"It's ok, I want to get you home" I giggle "one, you've been drinking. Two, I can get a taxi, three, I will be home in ten minutes".

He gives me a questioning gaze, and I smile are you sure?" He asks again.

I giggle, and nod my head "it's fine, drop me a text later, or when your bored or something".

He embraces me in a warm hug, and I hug him back. "Will do, munchkin".

"Okie". With that, we pull away, and I walk off, the music getting quieter, the smell of booze vanishing.

The horde of students, slowly decreasing as I made my way to the entrance. Then I was welcome with the crisp cool air.

The milky ball of light in the raven sheeted sky. Small specks of glitter dusting the surface.

I grab my phone, and dial for a Taxi, but it said that they had none available due to a busy shift or something.

I sigh, and plug my headphones in, brushing my wavy cocoa locks out of their way. My hair falls to mid shoulder-blade, it's nice, but a pain in the butt.

Ding!

The notification tune cut through my music, letting me know I had a message.

Smiling, I look at it, only to see Kai's name pop up.

From Kai: heeeeeeeeeeeey girl, has Taxiiiii came yeeeeeet?

He's as drunk as a skunk.

Giggling, I text back.

To Kai: no, Taxi's aren't running, so I'm walking.

From Kai: can yooooou get home as quick as thoooose legs caaaaan carryyyy you?

To Kai: I shall try, I'll text you when I'm home :)

From Kai: okieeee!

I keep walking, watching where I'm going, the faint lamps helping to guide the way with their dim glow.

I hum along to the words of: everybody by backstreet boys. "Everybod-" suddenly a snap catches my attention.

Looking around, I see nothing. Shrugging, I keep listening to it.

I felt something touch my shoulder. Spinning around, I see nothing.

It's just my imagination, it has to be. Just in case "Kai, is that you? Stop messing around" I say with a smile, as I look for him.

However, there's nothing for him to hide behind. Just the wind, it has to be.

I walk faster, pulling the cardigan around me more. I just want to get home, and cuddle up in bed with my bear.

Suddenly, a warm gust of air fanned against the nape of my neck. I freeze, don't be anything bad...

I spin round, and saw nothing. That's it, I'm running home. I pick up speed, and run.

I don't want to know what's going on, I would rather have staid at the party, or never gone at all.

I round the corner, cutting through the shortcut, the alley. It helped cut to the next street.

I heard something crash behind me, so I look over my shoulder, and see a knocked over trash can.

I face forwards, only to crash into something. I was knocked to the floor, then something sharp started to tear into my flesh.

I scream in pain, trying to kick whatever it is off me. But it was unbelievably strong.

Nails clawing, teeth snapping. I felt really weak. I close my eyes, waiting for the final blow, but it didn't happen.

I felt the weight being knocked off, the sound of snapping jaws, and flesh being torn. Then it was quiet, apart from the low deadly growl.

Before I could make anything out, or even blink, I was pushed roughly into the wall.

I groan, then yell when something sharp digs into my waist.

My head was jolted to the side, all I could feel was some sort of fluffy material.

Before I could say anything, a searing pain entered my flesh on my neck.

I scream in pain, and plead for it to let go "stop it! It hurts! Please! Help!".

I heard a loud snarl, and panic, the fluff could be fur!

"Help me! Kai! Anyone!" I scream as its head shook, and it's teeth clamped down harder.

I punch at its chest, only to feel a fur covered abdomen. It was hard to explain, it was like a man, but taller, and wider. Furry.

The sharp pain in my arm goes, as it appears around both my wrists as they are pinned above my head.

I could feel the blood flowing out of me, and I knew I could die.

The next think I know, is it pulling its head away from me, showing a wolf like face. A man's body, digi-grade legs like an animal, arms like a man, torso like a man. Head like a wolf, ears like a wolf.

I tried to escape, but it snarled, and I felt really weak. It came closer, and licked my neck where the wound was.

I cry out in agony, and slide to the floor. However, it had other ideas.

It caught me, and swooped me up. The last thing I saw, was burgundy fur, and glowing green orbs...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 31 18
Book 1 of mid.nighht series The nerve of this guy I mean he won't just leave. Adam is mine. I can feel my wolf coming to the surface and I shift char...
77.8K 2.6K 15
There are different sides of the stories. Reasons why decisions have been made. Reasons that even though will hurt someone has to be done. If only yo...
63.4K 1.5K 44
My dream continued the one I'd been having for the past couple of nights. I ran, gasping for breath, through the familiar woods from a dark figure be...
92K 4.4K 56
Coughing as I have an asthma attack, fucking great. Wheezing as I pat my pockets for my inhaler, finding it and breathing it in. Falling to my feet...