Third time's a lucky charm. (...

By Arch-Angel-Ollie

FINISHED! Andrew Chase Albers or simply Chase is 16 years old when his life takes a drastic turn. Luckily Rob... More

Flight from Amsterdam to L.A.
Seeing the cast
Talkshow and alchol
It's a good day for bloopers
Heartbreak
A depressed drinker
Its not home without him
Second house
Finding out what is happening
Case 103
Panic at Comic-Con
17
Climbing to the top
Imagine and One shot!!!
Who said it
Snack Wars!!!
Dutch nicknames
Choose a team
In game and in real life
Airplanes and airports
Remember me and I remember you
Graham Norton show
Memes or whatever
Jimmy Kimmel Live
The Puppies!!
Panic at Comic-Con, again!
To protect him
Different memories
How to safe a life
it's not fair
No sound
Arc-reactor?
Basically real life Iron-Man
Birds and the Bees
Family photoshoot
Swimming
News
Epic or Fail
Shots, Shots, Shots, Everybody!!!
Horrible faces
papparazzi
Family matters
He forgot my birthday? -Robert
The Phone Game
In the lives off
Week 1
week 2
week 3
Things you didn't know
Survive Thanos Snap
Happy dance in the parkinglot
Shelter
Best and worst 3 hours of my life
Easter costume party
Open house
Week 4
Behind the scenes
Adopting
New name new family
50 Marvel Questions
Question from the Author
New books
Drawings
5 seconds
Clothes
Guess who
A very simple person
Days on set!!
Love Life for Chase?
Me too
The truth is
Feelings
The boy who forgot
Long walk with a putter
Let's get out of here
Doggy swim
The Ellen Show feat. Tom Holland
Chapter you can skip
Burning questions
What kind of chapter?
How to ballet
The shoe game
Far From Home
Back home before 9
Kitchen
Cheaters will always be cheaters
Interview and beer pong.
-
My heart, our future
Fluent in lies, excuses and bullshit
Phone call
Room 189
It's a fact
Diffrence between I'm and You
Tase is back!!!
Questions for the boys!!!
Instagram live surprise
Wedding plans
šŸ’
Without you
They will not win
The narrator
Files #210 to #212
Author note
Author note
A weekend well spent
Happy Birthday to the book
Scavenger hunt
Monaco

Body heat

324 7 0
By Arch-Angel-Ollie

In this chapter and the next the pictures are not mine and aren't the right people and dogs. Just imagine its Tom and Chase and Tessa and Marvel.
_______________________________________

(Tom P.O.V.)
The popcorn was gone, the movie finished and I had to pee. But there was one small problem. Well big actually.

Yep. Chase fell asleep on my lap while watching the movie. "Crap" I whispered. I looked down and reached for the phone that was next to him. He groaned because of the movement and he turned his face towards my stomach. I got the camera on and took a picture of him. After I took the picture I carefully lifted him up off my lap. He stirred but kept sleeping. I stood up and layed him back down. "Dont leave" I heard him whisper. I quickly tip-toed to the bathroom. I finished up and walked to my kitchen to grab a drink. After this I walked back and looked over at Chase. He was stirring in his sleep. His facial expression told me he was having a nightmare. I was right because right after that he bagan to trash around and yell. "Shit" I quickly walked over to him. I had to stop myself, after all you can't wake up a sleeping person. His eyes shot open as he screamed for help. I quickly pulled him closer. He screamed and cried as he tightly held my arms. "Shhh Chase it's okay. I'm here" I said, "calm down. Its just a nightmare" I said holding him tight because he was thrashing around and I didnt want him to hurt himself in his state of panic. He stopped screaming and I felt him shake underneath me. I grabbed his hand and tightly held it. His breath was shaky and rasp. I felt so bad for him, he had told me the nightmares from the abuse at the orphanage started to come back. I never realised it was this bad. "Please dont leave me" he said crying. "Never" I said kissing his head. Soon we went to bed.

I woke up the next day and felt and arm around my torso. I looked back and saw Chase leaning against my back.

I chuckled and smiled. I felt him move and soon heard him grunt. He opened his eyes and rubbed them. He looked around my room. He started to blush as he looked at me. "Whats wrong?" I asked chuckling turning around to face him. He pointed between us "How did I get here and why am I missing my shirt?" He asked realising we both were shirtless. I chuckled at him. "Did we uhm...... do... it" he asked. Right after saying it his face went red, like a tomato. "How much I would love to but no" I said putting my hand underneath my head. "You were to tired. You had a nightmare" I said. I got up and walked to my closet. "Then care to explain. How I ended up in your bed. Even when we agreed on that I would sleep on the couch" he said getting up as well. "You were lonely" I replied shrugging my head. He clocksized his head not believing my comment. "Fine... we both were lonely" I said throwing my hands in the air. "But you were the first to cuddle me so its technically your fault" I added, "I beg to differ" he said pointing his fingers ay me. "Oh really. You said and I quote 'let's cuddle so I can steal your body heat. Thats also the reason why there are no tops" I said and raised my eyebrows at him. He bit his lip and pouted. "Lets just go swimming with Tessa and Marvel" he replied. I wanted to talk to him about the nightmares but we can do it later.
_______________________________________
Published: 22 june 2019

Quote: Let's cuddle so I can steal your body heat -unknown

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 3.7K 41
FINISHED Phoenix a teenager sent to an orphanage from the age of 1. Has never expierenced love. What will happen when a Romanian fluffball gives her...
40.4K 775 27
13 year old Y/N was put into a foster care system after their parents passed away in a car accident. Y/N Foster Parents are alcoholics and abused y/n...
163K 3.3K 26
! please do not read this story. i wrote this when i was younger, tried to edit it but i give up. it's terrible written and there are so many plot ho...
37.4K 766 23
-discontinued- [šØ-š©š”šž-š„š¢-šš] šØšŸ š š«šžšžš¤ šØš«š¢š š¢š§ š¦šžššš§š¢š§š  "š”šžš„š©" or in which a 17 year old girl finds herself with the fac...