Her Warbler

Bởi muhakka_17

Giselle Archer... the girl who lost her mother and lost herself as a young girl. She has never truly believed... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
Authors Note
Book Two is Out!!
Book Two Snippet

31

983 19 0
Bởi muhakka_17

We all sat in the choir room waiting for Mr. Schuester to come in. I had convinced Ryder to stay until at least after Nationals. Then, We saw Mr. Shue came running inside and wrote the term: Beatles on the board.

"I don't think we've ever spent two weeks on an assignment, Mr. Schue." I suggested.

"Hey, the Beatles are so epic that we need two weeks to do them justice." He replied. He is not wrong. "This week is all about the early years of the Beatles when all they had was a belief in each other and a belief that together they could do anything."

"Uch. The school year seems like it's never-ending and now we're wasting two whole weeks on a band from the 1940s? Seriously, can anyone still relate to the Beatles?" Kitty whined.

"Pretty much the entire world." Blaine replied.

"Yeah. I can definitely still relate." Ryder sat back in his chair.

"Why? Were the Beatles dyslexic and catfished by transsexuals?" She barked.

"And you wonder why everybody hates you." I pointed out.

"When George Harrison was a kid, he was made fun of 'cause his dad was a bus driver." Marley raised her hand.

"John Lennon's dad wasn't even around.
He walked out of John's life when he was five." Jake added.

"I don't really know the Beatles. I'm a little on the black side." Unique admitted.

"And Ringo Starr was a sickly little kid which probably means he was sitting down a lot." Artie added.

"And they decided to form a band, which changed the world. You guys are gonna have to challenge yourselves this week. Bring your A+ games. Perform these classic songs in new and exciting ways. If we can push ourselves to a whole new level, like the Beatles did constantly we can win back-to-back national championships and form a New Directions dynasty." Mr. Schuester clapped. We all cheered.  "All right. See you guys tomorrow." He waved.

I walked out of the classroom and began to make my way to my car. I had another band practice. I was looking foreword to it. I want to perform something by the Beatles. They are one of my all time favorite performers.

I knocked on the door and heard someone yell come in. I turned the door knob and walked into Beth's house. I did not see Beth or Erick anywhere. I only saw Jack sitting on the sofa with a guitar.

"Where is Beth and Erick?" I asked.

"Fighting as per usual." He laughed. "Normally they shut up when you get here, but they are still screaming at each other outside."

"Sounds like siblings." I chuckled. "What are you working on?" I asked in curiosity.

"A song," he replied.

"What's the song?" I questioned.

"It's just been a song I have been working on. I don't think it is good, but whatever." He shrugged.

"Play it for me," I begged.

"It is nothing like your songs," he shook his head.

"No, I'm sure it is better." I smiled. "Please?" I asked.

"Fine," He sighs. He began to strum his guitar. Then, he began to sing the words.

(Jack)
Don't break my heart before I give it to you
Don't tell me no before I ask you to
Don't say it doesn't fit before you try it on
There's too much to lose to be wrong

I see his eyes meet mine on several occasions.

(Jack)
And it feels like there's something here
But I wanna see it before it disappears
And if there's something real between me and you
Well are we both open to
All these possibilities
So many little possibilities
Right in front of us
Close enough to touch
And far enough to have some time to see

We, then, continued to make a awkward eye contact. I was starting to get uncomfortable.

All these possibilities
Oh these possibilities
Are written in the stars
We are who we are baby
And I can't help but think that possibly
There's possibility

"Like I said," he paused. "It's terrible.

"No, it is beautiful. Better than any song I could have written." I reassured him. Something on the inside told me that he liked me. However, I could be wrong too. I know for a fact Erick has this big crush on me according to Beth.

"Thanks," he smiled.

The next day, I walked into glee rehearsals. According to Sam, Blaine was going to pitch the marriage proposal to the club. I sat down in my usual right side seat.

"Listen up, everybody. Come on. Blaine has a very special announcement to make." Mr. Schuester clapped.

"That's right. So, as most of you know already Kurt and I are officially back together." Blaine started. Everyone started to clap. They deserved to be happy.

"I know. But what most of you don't know- and this is top secret- is that I'm going to ask Kurt to marry me." Blaine broke the news.

"Yeah. Guys, come on. Get up. Come on, guys. This is my best friend. Gay marriage good. It's good. It's good things." Sam clapped. I grabbed Sam's arm and pulled his down.

"A little much, don't ya think?" I whispered.

"Anyway, I want this proposal to be just incredible. So I'm asking for all of your help. But I'm also asking for some of our competitors' help like The Warblers and Vocal Adrenaline and the Haverbrook School for the Deaf." Blaine added.

"Vocal Adrenaline? No, ma'am." Unique shook her head.

"The Warblers are evil incarnate little craps..." Ryder added. I felt uncomfortable with that because they know I'm dating Sebastian.

"Are you crazy? Are you insane? Good God, have you lost your mind?" Tina yelled.

"Hey, Tina. Everybody. Hear him out!" I got everyone's attention.

"Look. I want this to be more than just an ordinary proposal. I want this to be a cultural statement." Blaine continued.

"Sure you do." Artie folded his arms.

"Hey, our generation is at a turning point. People everywhere, except, like, Russia are beginning to see that it doesn't matter who you are or where you're from or even what God you believe in. They're beginning to see that people really aren't all that different. And, honestly, if we can get a bunch of cutthroat show choirs to stand side by side and unite in something then anything is possible." Blaine explained.

"Okay, okay, but Blaine is just using the world of rival glee clubs as a metaphor for this incredible time we're in right now. I still think you're too young." Artie commented. Then, Blaine cued the band.

(Blaine)
I need somebody
(Help!) not just anybody
(Help!) you know I need someone
(Help!)
When I was younger (when I was younger),
So much younger than today (I never needed)I never needed anybody's
(Help in any way)
(Now) But now these days are gone (these days are gone),
I'm not so self assured (and now I find)

We all began to run into a vocal adrenaline rehearsal.

Now I find I've changed my mind and
(Opened up the doors)
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down (down)
And I do appreciate you being round (round)

Then, vocal adrenaline followed us the School for the Deaf to ask them for their help.

Help me, get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me
in oh so many ways
(My independence) My independence seems to
(Vanish in the haze)
(But) But every now and then (now and then) I feel so insecure
(I know that I) I know that I just need you like
(I've never done before)
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down (down)
And I do appreciate you being round (round)
Help me, get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me

Finally, we snuck into Dalton and crept into the warbler's room with the two other show choirs with ours. We jumped through the doors dancing and getting the warbler's attention.

When I was younger, so much younger than today
I never needed anybody's (help in any way)
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured
Now I find I've changed my mind and (opened up the doors)
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down (down)
And I do appreciate you being round (round)
Help me, get my feet back on the ground
Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh

"We need an official vote but in the spirit of brotherhood and cleaning up our tarnished reputation I think we'd all be happy to help." Trent started.

"Uh, Trent. We said I'd do the talking." Sebastian corrected. We all stood their awkwardly.

"All in favor of helping Blaine?" Sebastian yelled. All the choirs raised their hands. We all were clapping and thanking people and hugging. I may not support the marriage in high school; however, I did love that Blaine wants to be with Kurt for the rest of his life. I'll support him no matter what he decides to do.

After people started to depart, I awaited for Sebastian. Then, I saw him walk out of the warbler's room. I wanted to surprise him.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked.

"Waiting for you," I grinned.

"So that was some performance." He laughed.

"Well, I mean— Blaine wants to make a statement, and Blaine is my best friend so I'll do anything for him." I chuckled. "Thanks for saying yes."

"I do think that they are a little young, however, if he wants to get married to Hummel, then it's best not to stop it." He shrugged. "Have you ever thought about marriage?" He asked me as we continued to walk the hallways.

"Maybe one day. Right now? No." I stated. "I just think it is better to wait until both sides are financially stable and that are ready to commit to one another for the rest of their lives." I explained.

"Valid reason." He nodded. "Just for the record, I want to marry you. Not now, but maybe years from now." He wrapped his arm around me. I couldn't help but smile.

Today was the big proposal for Blaine! I wore a shirt red dress. It had a simple design but o thought it fit well for the occasion.

Then, we all got in positions when we saw Kurt's dad's car park. The big moment was here.

[New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline:]
Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love, love

[Blaine (New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline):]
(Love) There's nothing you can do that can't be done
(Love) Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
(Love) Nothing you can say, but you can learn
How to play the game,

[Blaine with New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline:]
It's easy

[Blaine (New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline):]
(Love) Nothing you can make that can't be made
(Love) No one you can save that can't be saved
(Love) Nothing you can do, but you can learn
How to be you in time
It's easy (Love)

[Blaine with New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline:]
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

[New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline:]
Love, love, love
Love, love, love
Love, love, love

[Blaine with New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline:]
All you need is love,
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

[Blaine (New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline):]
(Love) Nothing you can know that isn't known
(Love) Nothing you can see that isn't shown
(Love) There's nowhere you can be that isn't where
You're meant to be
It's easy

[Blaine with New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline:]
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need
([New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline:] Love is all you need)
All you need is love
All you need is love, love

[Blaine (New Directions, The Warblers, and Vocal Adrenaline):]
Love is all you need (Love is all you need)
He loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah (Love is all you need)

After the number, we all were standing in this hallway with this massive, grand staircase.

"We met right here. I took this man's hand, and we ran down that hallway. And for those of you that know me know I'm not in the habit of taking people's hands I've never met before, but I think that my soul knew something that my body and my mind didn't know yet. It knew that our hands were meant to hold each other fearlessly and forever. Which is why it's never really felt like I've been getting to know you. It's always felt like I was remembering you from something. As if, in every lifetime that you and I have ever lived we have chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love all over again. Over and over, for all eternity. And I just feel so lucky that I found you so soon in this lifetime because all I wanna do, all I've ever wanted to do is spend my life loving you.
So, Kurt Hummel my amazing friend my one true love will you marry me?" Blaine asked. The tension was building.

"Yeah. Yeah." Kurt nodded. I had never seen Kurt smile like that before. Everyone was cheering. I just looked over at Sebastian who smiled at me as we both were clapping for Kurt and Blaine.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

55.8K 931 52
Sebastian Smythe was now apart of the New Directions along with Hunter, Nick, Jeff, and Thad. He apologized and did an embarrassing thing to get the...
50.6K 1.9K 42
Kurt wanted to go back to William McKinley High School, school for people, not Dalton Academy Boarding School for the Magically Gifted. He wasn't gi...
59.3K 1.1K 63
It was blatantly obvious that Marina Fowler thought that Hunter Clarington was undeniably hot. He was the new captain of the Warblers of Dalton acade...
15.9K 513 24
Liv Parker, Kurt's childhood best friend and lead singer of her Glee Club in Chicago, moves to Lima to make a change in her life. Here she attends Mc...