๐‘ฝ๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† || ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ...

By _Erika_Kim_

Book 1 "I had enough of you. Please leave me alone. Just kill me already Jungkook". Y/n said as she tried to... More

Intro || Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Haili Author
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter- 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2
Acknowledgement
A SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF
1 MILLION ~ THANKS

Chapter - 20

43.1K 1.3K 171
By _Erika_Kim_

Wait for the person that would do anything to be your everything.

Your POV:

As soon as the nurse left the room I turn my head to look at my Eomma. A mother who was lying there lifeless. And a daughter who is standing here hopeless. I want to stab myself for not being able to do anything but just stare at my mother and talk with her for the last time idiotically.

I slowly walk towards my mother and take a seat on the stool which is kept beside her bed. She was sleeping peacefully. Tears were building up from the corner of my eyes. I just stare at my mother blankly. Unknowingly my hands grab my mother's hands gently which causes her to wake up.

Her beautiful eyes were now on me. As soon as she realizes me, a cheeky grin appears on her lips. She immediately grabs my both hands and was about to get up. But I was fast enough to hold her. "E-Eomma what are you doing? Don't just get up like that!! Please lay down on the bed I'm right here." I am worried and my voice is clearly sounded like it. Suddenly she starts to cry and said, "y-you're right beside me? You won't let my hands go right y/n?"

I stare at her not saying anything. How can I utter a word when I know I've to let her go. When I know she has only a few hours left to breathe and sees my face. 'I'm scared, I'm so scared. Please, someone....someone stop this mess and tell me that this is just a dream!!! Please I can't take this anymore. It hurts a lot.' "y/n!!" she calls me.

I snap out from my thoughts and glance at my Eomma. Sweat and fear were all over me. My legs start to shake in fear. But I get myself together and taking a deep breath I say, "ahh~ Eomma!! What are you talking about!? I'm always t-there for y-you. Come on let's talk. It's been a while since we last chat right?"

I tried to sound as calm as I could yet my voice cracked. I was trying my best not to burst into tears in front of my mother. I need to be strong and face the reality. I need to spend my last time with my Eomma because after today she won't be there for me anymore.

I was spending a good amount of time with my mom. We were laughing and smiling and talking about the past like how I used to be when I was a little kid. Talking about Appa and Oppa. Sometimes while talking she'll tear up and sometimes will laugh. Suddenly she asks, "y/n sweetie, I didn't talk with taehyungie and YoonGi-ahh!! Where are they!? And others too!? I want to see them. And where is Jungkook!? He must have been busy with his work right?"

Everything was perfect until she mentions the devil's name!! I look down and thought of denying Jungkook but deep inside I want him to see and face the reality which I'm going through. "omma!! They all are outside waiting for you to call them. Wait here I'll go and call them all together." I say smiling brightly.

She nods like a baby girl and I smile again. I stand up and walk outside the room. Once I was out and close the door I face the 7 worried man's waiting for me to say something to them. Jungkook came running to me. "y-y/n a-are you ok—"

I ignore Jungkook as I walk past him and walk towards taehyung. I just don't want to hear his pathetic voice which is truly irritating me now. "taehyung and yoongi oppa!! Omma wants to meet you all. For the last time."

They all gasp together. Taehyung take steps backward as YoonGi stood there like a statue. Why would I bother right? I don't want to show anyone my weakness anymore. I had enough of those dramas. Jimin was standing right beside me, "w-what do you mean by la—" Jin cuts his words off. "y/n please say to us that it's a joke-"

Then I cut Jin's words off, "n-no it's not. It's not a joke. Just please go inside and talk with her. But please don't say her anything about this thing. I just want to see her smiling till her last breath. Just...GO already."

I grab taehyung and yoongi oppa's hands and pull them towards the door. I know I was pulling them and they both were moving too. But why can't I give a force on it? Why am I feeling so weak? Why do I feel like it's getting so hard for me to pull them?

I kept my eyes shut tightly as tears were ready to come out. I can feel my oppa's were looking at me helpless. They want to hug me and cry together. They want to pull me into their embrace and protect me. But I don't want it....not now. I run towards the cabin door and open it weakly and was again ready to face my mother. I saw her looking outside the window. As soon as she realizes that it was us she immediately looks back at our directions. I weakly smile and move aside to let the boys go in. They all walk inside the room one by one. My mother spreads her arms telling taehyung and yoongi to run to her and bury themselves into her warm embrace. I saw them tearing up as they ran to her and hug her tightly. They both burst out crying. I clench my fist as I was trying my best not to cry but tears won't listen to me.

The whole room was echo by taehyung and yoongi's crying voice. I never saw them crying.

Taehyung is an orphan as for, yoongi lost his mother when he was in middle school. Taehyung was grown up by his grandma and yoongi on the other hand was by his only father. My mother loved them like her own son since they met. My mother is too innocent to know about the generation of people. She accepts everyone and shows her love towards them at the first meeting. She never uttered a bad word about anyone or complained about anything but she couldn't bear her unexpected pain of losing her own child than her loving husband.

"oh, my boi!! Why are my silly babies crying!? Omma is right here!! Don't cry, babies!!!" My mom said patting their back while smiling.

Ohh and yes my omma requested them to call her omma too if they don't mind. And it's just so that they won't feel the absence of love and care of a mother.

They both stop crying. Slowly others walk towards omma while silently crying. They're also very special to Eomma too. They took care of me when my family was broken and I had no one to help me or care for me.

I was still standing beside the door watching them. 'Why am I so hopeless and useless!?' Everyone was talking with my mother and spending their last time with her. They never left the surrounding around her and only stare at her. On the other hand, I saw Jungkook was standing there alone looking at them while both hands were at his back and fingers crossed. I shrugged him off from my thoughts and look ahead. While talking my omma notice Jungkook. Her face brightens up as soon as she saw him, she calls him and told him to come towards her.

'Why does she always gets so excited to see people around her??'

At first, Jungkook hesitates to go but then he slowly walks towards her. Again she spreads her arms and prevents him to hug her. Looking down on the floor with a small smile he hugs her. "how are you my boi!? Are you taking care of my daughter? She's not bothering you that much right!?"

Eomma asks all the questions in one breath as she looks at him smiling. The other 6 boys made a disgusted look by thinking that 'he's taking care of me'. I kept staring at Jungkook who was struggling with the words to come out. I sigh and now I move my body and walk towards them. "ofc Eomma!! He's taking very good care of me. After all, he loves me so much right Jungkook!?"

I said with a grin and look at Jungkook in the scariest way as I was smiling in a bitter way. He looks at me in surprise and nods while gulping. "now we need a lot to talk about right? Let's talk about something funny!! Yaayyy"

After that, we all talked till night and had fun. 'Fun!! What fun!? Just a temporary fun!!' The boys left the hospital to arrange everything perfectly. The doctor also prepared everything. Yeonjun came a few hours ago and checked Eomma's reports and tried his best to find out a way to make her recover. But it was no longer of use. She has only a few times to breathe. We took her outside and let her breath under the big sky. How funny that sometimes people already get to know that a person is going to die in a few hours!? I wish I could have known about the death of my Appa and Oppa too!!! 

But at the end of the day, they all left me......alone.

•___________________________•

  seee!! even after I'm dying here because of taehyung...as I promised as an apology I'll update today and a bit longer!!! I've kept my promise MRS. KOOKIE!!! hope you enjoy this chapter!! Is it getting a boring book now!? I'm sorry!!!

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. Do follow me for more updates and books. Thank You. 

New book:

It's a very great story with an amazing plot. Do read this book too!! Just suddenly came up with another evil idea!! 😂

Meme:

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 674 9
Memories. A sequence of events that occured in the past. And that's all she has in her empty self now. The memories which she always willed to forg...
541K 25.6K 78
โœ…COMPLETEDโœ… Story of a two young lad... . K. Th . J. Jk One who swore that he would never see this boy who's in front of him ever agai...
108K 4.6K 34
A Jeon Jungkook fiction. (Book 1) Y/n is a mute girl while A/n is a glamorous one. Both belongs from a mafia family. Jeon Jungkook the king of underw...
132K 7K 33
Jeon Jungkook, taking revenge on Kim Taehyung,in a very sweet way, because Kim Taehyung runied Yugyeom's life, someone very near to Jungkook A boy wh...