Secrets - Niam {LiamPayne&Nia...

By LoveLikeWOEx33

Niall’s pretty. There’s no denying it. Baby blue eyes framed by thick lashes, full pouty lips, porcelain skin... More

Prologue & Part 1
After The Night
The Drunken Moment...
Lightweight
Heartache Devil
Shhh... Dont Tell Them
Harry, Harry-Harry.
Tea Burns
A Jar Of Broken Hearts
If I Tell My Secrets Or Expose My Weakness...
Cry Me A River
Mistakes Part 1
Mistakes Part 2
Vanilla Twilight
Getting Together
Without You
Dirty Little Secret
Awkward Romance
Home Sweet Home
Welcome Tiegan
My Secret Book
I Miss You
Pouring Out On The Pages
i Dabble
Preparation
All Nighter?
I Wanna Stay Up All Night, And Do It ALL With You...
Guilt
Two Different Worlds Collide
Drunk Truth
Harsh Crowd
Last Night
Bittersweet Love
Angels Fall
Simon
Dreams
Jam Packed Feelings
fresh eyes, opening heart
Epoligue
Author's Note
Building Confidence [BOOK 2 OF SECRETS]

Why her

7.2K 49 22
By LoveLikeWOEx33

Part 33

{Nobody’s P.O.V}

Tiegan shuffled her feet at the door; she didn’t know just how she was going to explain it to Liam… But she had to; she had to tell him what she had done. Explain to Liam that she was drunk beyond repair and that she honestly truly thought that Danielle knew. She knew Liam was going to hate her, Niall to. In fact she was pretty convinced that the whole of the band would hate her… Zayn. Zayn would hate her; she started to die inside a little knowing she was guilty. That all of this mess was her fault. She was about to lose her best friend, all of her other friends, and Zayn. She’d fallen hard for Zayn after the past couple of days and weeks, she couldn’t quite remember.

Her hands got very clammy all of a sudden as she heard Liam shout out, “Who is it?” Tiegan gulled hard, “It-it’s me… Tiegan” She said biting her lip in the act of her nerves acting up more than she had ever experienced. There was a sigh on the other side of the door as Liam smiled, it was on Tiegan. He smiled brightly as he opened the door, “Oh gosh Tiegan I’m so glad it’s you” He said happily inviting her in.

Gingerly and slowly Tiegan entered, feeling the world on her shoulders. Dragging her feet along the floor. How was she going to break it to him? She closed the door quietly behind her and Liam pulled her into a hug, burring his head in her neck and her straightened hair, “God I’m glad you’re here Tiegan” Liam breathed as he pulled away from the hug. Tiegan thought she was going to be sick, no. There is no way that Liam would ever forgive her for this, “Come, and sit down babe” He smiled at her.

But her legs didn’t move, they didn’t want her to. They were glued to the floor, in fact nailed to the floor as if she tried to move she’d be hurting even more. “No…” Tiegan whispered his lip quivering. Niall looked confused and went up to hug her but she turned her head the other way looking at the wall, “Tiegan… What’s the matter?” Niall whispered he took a few steps back as Liam stepped forward to Tiegan.

Liam cupped her cheek, “Tiegan what’s the matter? You have to tell me what’s wrong please” He begged softly. Tiegan just but her quivering lip and let out little sobs that shook her whole body, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes, “You’ll hate me” she cried softly still her face turned towards the wall, Liam slowly pulled her face round to face his own and his eyes swam with confusion. “Tiegan, I could never hate you” he whispered in disbelief of what she said.

She just broke out in louder sobs, her body shaking with each sob, “It was me…” He croaked, “I didn’t mean to I swear” She said looking straight into her best friend’s glorious brown eyes. “Didn’t mean to do what” He asked brushing her hair with his fingers.

Niall was in the corner sitting on the edge of the sofa thinking about what she said that it was her… She didn’t mean to… The only thing that had happened that Liam would hate her for was being the reason that Danielle-

“YOU!” Niall shouted getting up off of his seat. All of a sudden anger boiled though him, “YOU BITCH!” Niall screamed, tears falling down his face now, his body was shaking and so was his breath, Liam snapped his head towards Niall, “Niall what the hell?” He breathed turning to him. “Think about it Liam” He said shakily, “What’s the only big thing that’s happened, me and you, Danielle for crying out loud- it was her! She told her!” Niall said pointing at Tiegan the whole time causing her to hand her head low and cry facing the floor.

Liam’s eyes widened just a little, a sad and angry expression plastered across his face as he turned back to Tiegan trying not to cry, “Y-you didn’t… Tell me his wrong.” Liam said letting one single tear fall, Tiegan looked up at Liam, in a state, and her makeup ran down her cheeks, skin turning pale as she slowly nodded swallowing, “L-let me explain Liam” She cried but he wouldn’t have any of it, “You! I trusted you! You’re meant to be my best friend!” He half shouted and growled. Tiegan had seen a lot of different colours to Liam but she had never seen this shade to him before.

She panicked. She didn’t know what to do, she just ran out of the door, out of the building, out of Liam’s sight, trying to run out of the problem and mess that she has caused, her legs pumped faster and faster as the tears swiftly flew off of her face as she ran down the road, her chest rising and falling as she panted to run, her legs going as fast as they could take her, blood rushing and boiling tough her body. She didn’t know where she was going but she knew she had to go, just away.

Liam couldn’t run after her, he was just as stuck to the floor as Tiegan was only just a second ago, Niall just cried. He didn’t know what to do with himself, he felt betrayed for Liam’s sake, and the fact that it was such a close person to Liam made it all the more worse, he slowly walked up to Liam and rubbed his arm. Liam turned around and Niall pulled the elder lad into a hug kissing the side of his head softly and shaking as Liam was.

“No…” Liam whispered into the crook of Niall’s neck, both of the boys were a blubbering mess they’d both been betrayed after all. Louis entered though the open door with eyes wide, “Guys! Why is the door open?” He hissed at them as the other boys entered and Harry closed it softly. Liam and Niall pulled away slowly and made their way to the couch sitting down, Liam sat and pulled Niall between his legs and pulled him to lie on his chest, slowly playing with Niall’s dirty blonde hair, trying to stop himself and Niall crying. Liam explained to the boys what Tiegan had told them and that she ran out. All of the boys were gob smacked. “T-Tiegan?” Zayn spoke up; feeling like Tiegan was a completely different person to who he thought she was. Little did the boys know that she was so drunk that she didn’t really know what she was saying, nor the fact that Danielle was confusing.

“Do you know where she’s gone?” Louis asked trying to start some kind of convocation, both Liam and Niall shook their head, “No idea” Liam said, “If I don’t hear from her in an hour I’ll call her” Liam said not really wanting to speak to her at this moment in time. All of the boys nodded and sighed, “Management won’t stop ringing” Harry groaned pulling his phone out seeing that he was getting an incoming call from Simon, his eyes widened. “Guys its Simon.”

Now the if the room wasn’t silent before it sure was now, Liam and Niall looked at each other in a panicked motion. “Guys, we can’t just leave him hanging” Harry whispered for no reason, Liam took in a shaky breath, “I’ll answer it” He said bravely holding his hand out for the phone. Harry handed it to him and chewed on the nail on his thumb; Louis walked over to him and put an arm around him to comfort him.

“Hello” Liam said biting his lip and closing one eyes, then all of a sudden a soft expression placated his face, “Yeah… A-huh….I see…. I-….Yes….I know Simon…. I don’t know” he bit his lip again listening, “Okay… thank you” Liam breathed and closed the phone handing it back to Harry a small smile, “Simon has the book, the press hasn’t got hold of it and haven’t copied anything from it” He breathed out, “Simon says it’s okay we’re together but… Well it’s okay on your part Niall not mine though… I have a lot of explaining to do…” He said sighing.

“Let me come” Niall begged turning his head to face Liam, Liam shook his head. “This is something I have to do on my own Ni” He said kissing the side of Niall’s head. “Why didn’t you tell us” Louis spoke up quietly, “About you being together… And how long for?” Louis asked pulling him and Harry onto the other sofa while Zayn stood and lent on the wall looking at Liam and Niall. “You remember the night after our live first performance?” Liam said biting his lip.

Harrys eyes widened as he looked at Niall, “B-but I went out with you Niall between then, when Liam was-“ It suddenly clicked for Harry, “shit no…” He whispered looking at Niall and Liam, “Liam… You even took me in and everything…” Harry said feeling like monster, “Harry don’t worry… I used Danielle I think I win” He said offering Harry a small sad smile.

****************************************************************************

It became four hours later and there had been so sign or indication as to where Tiegan had been and Liam was starting to get worried, “I’m going to call the police…” He said pulling his phone out, Zayn was on the phone trying to call Tiegan and sending about 100+ texts to her, “Please pick up… please” He muttered down the line to the beeps that he was receiving until it hit answer phone. “Fuck sake” He cussed and threw his phone across the room and he sighed loud gripping both of his hands to his hair and tugging lightly. “Calm down we’re going to find her.” Louis tried to keep the peace and sanity in the room. Harry was talking to Niall, he couldn’t get his head around it, “So… That’s what happened… Why we got together” He was asking Niall what happened, Niall nodded, “I’m sorry Haz… I did really like you at one point though” He admitted truthfully taking Harry’s hand.

Harry smiled lightly a little, “It’s okay I understand Niall” He kept the same small smile and hugged Niall rocking back and forth, “I love you just not like that” Niall chuckled lightly, “Me to” Harry chuckled and kissed Niall on the nose as they pulled back, they smiled and Harry looked over to Louis tilting his head, “You know…” He said still looking at Louis while talking to Niall, “His beautiful isn’t he” Harry whispered. A full smiled crept onto Niall’s lips, “You really love him don’t you” Niall smiled knowing it was Louis from the very beginning. “He’d never love me the same way though” Harry sighed still watching the way Louis was comforting Zayn and Liam. Harry nodded, “But he’d never love me the same…” He said looking back to Niall, “I guess I have to just except the fact that his not into guys” Harry shrugged feeling his heart ache.

Liam called the police and they turned up at his house, Liam had to give them a picture of Tiegan and tell them places Tiegan might be, said she’d been missing for five hours and what had happened as to why she ran away, they got what they needed and walked out, sure enough in about thirty minutes her picture was over the TV, ‘girl missing, Tiegan’. Liam felt himself die inside, everything is his fault… If only he had the balls to come clean about him and Niall nobody would have gotten hurt or went missing.

Nobody knew at this point that when the police left Zayn did to, he went in search for Tiegan, he couldn’t just leave her out there alone, and there are two sides to every problem. Zayn sucked in air sharply as he sprinted away from the house. He had his phone on him in desperate attempt to call Tiegan while he was running.

Ring, ring… Ring, ring… Ring…”Hello?”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.6K 32
Niall hates Harry, he is obnoxious and enjoys making Niall's life a living hell. But Harry can't help but feel intrigued by the way Niall makes him f...
561K 6.5K 26
Larry Stylinson... The mash up name that drilled its way into Harry Styles' head. He never hesitated to admit they would fake romantic scenes and kis...
5.5M 289K 95
Louis Tomlinson has tried so hard to not be who he really is. He has worked for years to not be a person that people don't accept. The walls he built...
191K 3.1K 13
'Let's switch roles. This time I'll be the one to hurt you, to make sure I lose connections with you and have you cry at night. I won't be the one in...