Worried Me Not? Yes? (MeanPla...

By BeannyMP

"P'Plan, you always make me worry about you", Mean said while looking at Plan who sick with pale looks wearin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Missing : Day 1)
Chapter 15 (Missing : Day 2 - Part 1)
Chapter 16 (Missing : Day 2 - Part 2)
Chapter 17 (Missing : Day 2 - Part 3)
Chapter 18 : Missing (Day 2 - Part 4)
Chapter 19 : Missing (Day 3 - Part 1)
Chapter 20 : Missing (Day 3 - Part 2)
Chapter 21 : Missing (Day 3 - Part 3)
Chapter 22 : Missing (Day 4 - Part 1)
Chapter 23 : Missing (Day 4 - Part 2)
Chapter 24 : Missing (Day 4 - Part 3)
Chapter 26 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 2)
Chapter 27 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 3)
Chapter 28 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 4)
Chapter 29 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 5)
Chapter 30 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 6)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 25 : Missing (Day 5 - Part 1)

856 52 16
By BeannyMP

##A/N : This chapter may have mature and excessive contents ahead.##

At the hospital,

9.00 a.m.,

All the preparation for 'LIVE' are made and they had set their location at the couch in the room where Mean with the help of Mark if anything out of hand during the interaction between their fans. P' Pupae already talked to the doctor and nurses for their cooperation to not disturb them during the 'LIVE' so that no mistakes will affects their plan. 

Most importantly, they have ensured that Mean had taken medicines and painkiller so he could be at his best condition. Even Mean himself feels energetic although his stomach still in slight pain but overall he feels much better. Wan had put a little bit of touch up to Mean's face to hide the bruises. Nothing much of a touch up except for his lips that has a small crack but Mean can easily said it happen due to his allergic since fans already know about his health status before. 

After all is done, they started their 'LIVE' with Mean show himself first. 

"Sawaddee Khrap, this is Mean doing live for all of you. Its been a long time since I last update my account. You guys must have miss me dearly, huh?". Mean gives a little chuckles, since he feels embarrass cause of his own words. 

"You know, something has shocked me as soon as I open my account. I've heard about the rumors that had been circulating in the 'Twitter' yesterday night. I thought of replaying all your speculations but I was busy with P' Plan last night". 

He gives a smirk to the camera, flirting with the fans which also give them a double meaning. As he thought, the fans starts bombing his 'LIVE' with comments about what did they do last night or did they play hard last night. Something that helps them to distract the fans from the rumors. 

"Aw, I thought you guys want to know what me and P' Plan been doing for the past four days? And now you only want to know about what we did last night. No...no... I'm not going to tell you that". 

The comment section went crazy for awhile but some comments are asking about Plan's whereabouts. The questions has been predicted and Mean answers the fans easily while joking with them. Not wanting to be all serious so that the fans won't have a clue of what actually happen to them. 

"Where is P' Plan?  I don't see P' Plan, where is he? "

"He is here with me. Still sleeping in the bed. Well, you know, tired with all sort of things we did last night".  Mean lifts his eyebrows, showing his naughty face to the camera. 

"Is P' Plan really sleeping? Show it to us, please"

"No way, I'm the only one that can watch him sleeping. Nope, not a chance plus he's too cute to show it to you guys". 

The boy is now giggles but part of him actually telling them the truth since he really doesn't one anyone besides him to see his love asleep. Most of the questions were okay and doesn't actually hard for him to answer but after one fan post a comment about the rumors that they gone missing, soon after, almost every one of them start to shower him question about the rumors. 

Mean chooses to read a not so tricky question and tries to answer it, 

"I thought you two (applying to Mean and Plan) has run away leaving us here since you've been missing with no update"

"Aw, me and P' Plan will never abandon our fans. Even if we run away together, we will inform you. Do you guys want us to stop our careers and actually want us to go far away from you all?". 

It is his turn to question his fans. It has been chaos with the sad emoticons and comments that states their refusals and all. Then, he read another question which makes his heart sinking down the earth.

"There is these rumors about Plan had an incident happened to him and is now dead. Is it true?"

Mean tries to control his facial expression to not shows the fans his sadness. With a big sigh, he answers that question. 

"Why are you keep saying that P' Plan is no longer with us? He is well alive and now sleeping in front of me. Even thought you will not going to fully trust me but just know this, I will not going to let anything to happen to him. Ever. Okay?", says him with his utmost determination.

"Well, actually our managers have made a secret planning for a secret project in which I couldn't tell you guys yet since it is still in planning. That is why we still stuck here because our meeting is still in progress. About our updates, we're sorry but we've been quite busy lately and me and on behalf of P' Plan promise to you that we will update soon. So, stop all the rumors and speculations about us. We're not going anywhere because we will always stay with you guys, our beloved fans". 

Everything went and ended up well with the 'LIVE' without any unfortunate question that Mean couldn't answer which they don't need to involve Mark in their situation. Mark rushed to Mean when the older tries to stand up from the couch to move to the bed. The younger boy wanted to be useful and helpful ever since he planned to stay there with them. 

"Here, P' Mean, let me help you walk", says Mark as he offers his hands. 

"Thank you, Nong Mark. By the way, I heard you the other day but I feel too tired to respond to you. I really appreciate that you're here with me when P' Plan is still missing. Glad that I has a friend here to listen and help me when I in need", Mean ruffles the younger's hair showing his gratitude and let his nong helps him get back on the bed. Marks blushes with his simple ruffle on his head and silently smiles.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in China,

Plan groans and stretches his stiff body as he wake up from his deep sleep. He let his eyes closed, smile linger on his lips while enjoying the moment. It's been awhile since he had a good night sleep. 

Last night sleep was one of the nights that he feels good about. In his sleep, he had dreamed about Mean which brought him to reminiscing about that day. He clearly remembers his dream where he wake up from his sleep to be in his love's embraced. It was the time during the morning of their resting day on the same day right before they were kidnapped. 

He loves how Mean hugged him, not wanting to let him go. With his eyes still closed, he can feel that tears start to form in his eyes. 

'I miss you, Mean. I really miss your hug and your warmth on my body. But now, you're gone. It is entirely my fault. If I don't drag you into my problem, you will still be alive. You will still be happy and I can still be able to see your smile. I really miss you, Mean. I really miss your soft kisses'.

Plan lets out small sobs as tears fall down his cheeks. Suddenly, a hand comes caressing his cheek. That warm hand has almost similar warmth that he misses. He can also feel soft kisses on his cheeks and eyes which intents to wash away his tears. 

The boy moves a little, pushes slightly for the kisses and soon after the kiss lands on his lips. At first, he freeze but when the kiss he felt made him drowning as he slowly response to it. He was too immersed with the kiss as he confuses between his dream and reality. 

In his head, he thought that he is still dreaming where he was kissing Mean which made him generously accepting his kisses. But in reality, it is much crueler that he thought. The kisses turn out to be a little passionate which makes the other kisser let out a soft moan where it can be clearly heard by the boy. 

He quickly opens his eyes but startles when he sees the person he is kissing is actually that creepy girl. 

'Where is Mean?' 

Plan still confuses with the situation. The other doesn't know that he already fully awake because her eyes were closed. Then, he quickly snaps his mind when he feels the girl is sucking his lower lip. With his quick but not so fast reflect, he pushes the girl to break their kiss. She startles by his action but straighten her posture straightaway to avoid from falling down the bed. 

"What's wrong, honey? I thought you like my kisses since you response to them. Why are you pushing me then?", the girl asks him because she baffles with his act. 

"No, I thought I was dreaming and I thought I was kissing Mean. How would I possibly be kissing you if I know that it was you from the start? How did you get here?", the boy shakes his head and turns to face her with a stern look. 

Demanding her explanation on how and why he wakes up from his good sleep with the girl beside him. He must have in a very deep sleep that he doesn't notice when the girl has crawl on his bed last night. Or he probably has passed out last night. Who knows? 

"I was here all night and you even gladly hugging me back when you sleep. And there you go again. Calling that rude boy's name again. I don't know what else I should do for you to forget his name. He's already dead in case you have forgotten". 

Her sentences are only brings hatred by the boy and he furiously answer her back with his utmost determination. 

"I will never forget about the name of a man I'm in love with and I'll never forget everything about him. Even if you torture me or even kill me, I'll never give myself to you.N.E.V.E.R".

He could see that her eyes widen after hearing his declaration of love towards Mean.

"What?! Did I hear you say that you love Mean? What the hell? You're supposed to only love me! I'm the only one for you. And I'll do anything for you to love me back even if I have to kill you". 

The girl anxiously jumps up on top of Plan and strangles his neck. In a flash, the girl was on top of him which made him shocked and not in time to do anything to avoid her hands on his neck. He could feel his air way is block and he starts to cough to breath. 

"L...Let go, I can't breathe". 

Plan tries to pulls her hands but the girl has put her weight over him which he can't push her way. 

"If I can't have you, no one will. Do you understand??". 

She shouts at him. His face starts to reddening and bloated. Veins appear on his forehead. He could feel that he almost running out of air. With all his might, he rolls his body to his right making both of them fall off the bed. Both of them fall with a loud sound. It makes her two men waiting outside come rushing inside the room. 

"Miss, are you okay? What happen?", one of her men asks her while helping her to stand up.

Meanwhile, Plan is still on the floor, coughing and gasping for air. He really thought that he might die if he didn't struggles for his life. 

"I'm okay. Let go off me", she still furious when she thinks about Plan's confession of loving Mean. 

When she sees how Plan is laying on the floor with both of his hands on his neck, the expression on her face change and she immediately go to where the boy is. 

"I'm sorry. Are you okay? I didn't mean to hurt you. I was so mad when I heard that you like someone else aside from me but it is also your fault. I'm so sorry, honey. Can you get up?", she grabs the latter's arm to help him up but being push away. 

"Don't touch me. Are you a psycho? One time you hurt me, tried to kill me and one time you're sympathy of me. Not to mention that sometimes you rough but suddenly you're soft. What are you? Are you crazy?", says Plan confuses by her behavior.

"I'm sorry, honey. Please let me help you", she tries again to hold his arm to help him up but being refuse as same as before. 

"No!! I said don't touch me. Just leave me alone". 

The latter pushes her hands and almost makes her stumbles backward which bring anxious movements from her men. 

"It's okay, I'm fine. No need to make a fuss about it. Let's go. I'll be back, honey. I'm sorry again and take a rest now". 

The girl says to her men before she turns her attention back to say goodbye to Plan and leave him alone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In Bangkok, Thailand,

A small press had been made for double precaution to announce that the two boys who are Plan and Mean were just attending another schedule in China and will be back in a few more days. The managers of Plan's company were the one responsible to make announcement of the news. 

The boys were said to have a get together for a meeting that may lead to another project together. Managers of the two boys were trying to make collaboration with team China but nothing has been confirmed yet. The press were stressed that fans all over the world either domestic or international has to stop the rumors completely until further confirmation being made. 

They had to make sweet lies to their fans for the benefit of the company, actors and fans' own good. It is also to avoid any possible riot that might occur involving two countries which are Thailand and China if ever fans found out about the two boys' missing. In other word, they intend to keep their good relationship between Thailand and China and not wanting to ruin it just because of one lunatic fan girl.

#The picture above is credited to the owner. Done updating chapter 25. Finally, Mean made a 'LIVE' to clear the rumors and double precaution also been made to prevent any further damage. Will the rumors ended safely as they though? Or ended up worst to the other side? What happen if the villains knows about it? Please look forward to the next chapter. Thank you for reading and please keep on reading##.^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.5K 2.4K 20
A fanfiction of PhayuRain X VegasPete. This story is similar with the series of ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ข๐ซ and ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž. I hope you wi...
22.2K 1.8K 26
This is totally a fan fiction. It's just because so many videos are coming out shipping Plan and this guy he calls P'Chao so I thought, maybe we coul...
1.3M 62.2K 82
love by chance fanfic(TinCan) Prince Tin of Thailand is a high profile student of Bangkok Royal University. Everyone treated him with awe and adorati...
158K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...